Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals (24171 Views)

Foreigners Now Troop Into Nigeria For Medical Treatment – Health Minister, / Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister / How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 3:08am On Aug 26, 2022
JaceBlaze:

A country can only benefit from migrants if they are bringing special talent and skills in the country.Tell me,what benefits can South Africa and it's people get from tamato selling immigrants who don't even pay tax by the way?

The entire history of a country called America and the Uitlander-"foreigner" issue of 1886 in South Africa renders this ignorant statement above null and void.

We can discuss if you wish to proceed. Let me know neh!

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by sucess001(m): 3:09am On Aug 26, 2022
JaceBlaze:

He isn't just a random dude.These are growing sentiments amongst Black Americans.Funny how I used to think it was only us Black South Africans faced with Nigerian coon mindset,little did I know blacks in America go through the same ordeal brought by Nigerian immigrants.Tariq Nasheed (though the guy isn't really that smart) always address this Nigerian coonery mentality.

Very funny.. grin why is that Nigerians always thrive in countries built by other men.It's easy to run away from the jungle and succeed in countries where smart men have put systems in proper order.How do you claim to be smart but 90% of your country is covered by slums?.. y'all don't even know how weird you sound.

90% covered by slums? South Africans steadily showing their ignorance everywhere.

Nigeria has the biggest economy in Africa. Let that sink in.

I posted a video earlier. Go watch it. That's what Americans think. Lots of foreigners love nigerianss and want to come visit. Google what cardi B and lil Wayne said about it

We are the ones making the world listen to Africa. Nobody knows or gives a shit about SA..

It's our music and videos telling the story of Africa. Nobody reckons with south Africans and I get it...that's why y'all are bitter..

How about our contribution to the world...

Watch the video I posted. Even Americans confirmed y'all are xenophobic and don't have the drive of Nigerians ...shame

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 3:09am On Aug 26, 2022
mofedamijo:

Lol.... You're right though. I pray for healing in SA. Southie can be sweet men. But the illegals, especially the criminals are also making life difficult for the legal ones who are into genuine businesses.

UNCLE TOM NEGRO!
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 3:11am On Aug 26, 2022
JaceBlaze:

They really are ruining it for the good legal folks.If you have seen the vitriol that Zimbabweans spew about South Africans on Twitter you will understand why South Africans always look at African immigrants with a disdain.The popular belief out there is that South Africans just naturally hate other Africans but what they don't ask themselves is why Botswana,Namibia and Swaziland always effortlessly gel with South Africans.

Baseless points. Those countries you mentioned above are technically the same people as SAfricans you numskull.
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 3:18am On Aug 26, 2022
JaceBlaze:

He isn't just a random dude.These are growing sentiments amongst Black Americans.Funny how I used to think it was only us Black South Africans faced with Nigerian coon mindset,little did I know blacks in America go through the same ordeal brought by Nigerian immigrants.Tariq Nasheed (though the guy isn't really that smart) always address this Nigerian coonery mentality.

Comments by a village tout who has never left Alex. This is very much misinformation and any one who tunes into or takes anyting that Youtube ho who is making money off ignorant videos is a d.umb A.ss
JaceBlaze:

Very funny.. grin why is that Nigerians always thrive in countries built by other men.It's easy to run away from the jungle and succeed in countries where smart men have put systems in proper order.How do you claim to be smart but 90% of your country is covered by slums?.. y'all don't even know how weird you sound.

Hey Du.mb azz what has any ones IQ or level of smarts go to do with the existence of slums?

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 3:33am On Aug 26, 2022
JaceBlaze:

But the topic at hand is about illegal immigrants abusing public facilities in South Africa.You mean to tell me the patient in this video doing us a great economical favour by using our hospitals for free? What am I missing here?

Immigrants in SA have done more harm than good.i guess the "darkness" in my heart has allowed me to tell reality as it.

So we include ALL immigrants including the White ones that you don't see.

Ohhh Sorry I forgot the synonym for all African foreign nationals is "immigrant" and the rest are just happy go lucky Europeans and Asians.

Please listen to a professional doctor speak below and not you and your village doctor from Limpopo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKOrmfN8rIM
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by JaceBlaze: 5:33am On Aug 26, 2022
sucess001:

90% covered by slums? South Africans steadily showing their ignorance everywhere.

I posted a video earlier. Go watch it. That's what Americans think. Lots of foreigners love nigerianss and want to come visit. Google what cardi B and lil Wayne said about it

We are the ones making the world listen to Africa. Nobody knows or gives a shit about SA..

It's our music and videos telling the story of Africa. Nobody reckons with south Africans and I get it...that's why y'all are bitter..

Watch the video I posted. Even Americans confirmed y'all are xenophobic and don't have the drive of Nigerians ...shame

The country with the biggest economy yet over 90 million people living in destitute? Lol that's a very funny dynamic right there.

You say nobody knows anything about South Africa and in the same breath you want me to watch a video of foreigners talking about how xenophobic we are.I don't know if this is a results of excessive consumption of that unhealthy egusi grease or generator fumes,but it's really bad.

Dude shut up,your afrobeat only started making noise less than a decade ago and you can thank South Africa's DsTv for that.It's South Africa that pioneered taking African sound international with Lucky Dube,Hugh Masekela and so on.Your Afrobeat is becoming irrelevant because SA Amapiano is replacing it.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by Paulianfa(m): 9:13am On Aug 26, 2022
TMKsouth:

It's a province. It's like states in Nigeria.

SA has 9 provinces and Limpopo borders Zimbabwe.

Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by sucess001(m): 10:20am On Aug 26, 2022
JaceBlaze:

The country with the biggest economy yet over 90 million people living in destitute? Lol that's a very funny dynamic right there.

You say nobody knows anything about South Africa and in the same breath you want me to watch a video of foreigners talking about how xenophobic we are.I don't know if this is a results of excessive consumption of that unhealthy egusi grease or generator fumes,but it's really bad.

Dude shut up,your afrobeat only started making noise less than a decade ago and you can thank South Africa's DsTv for that.It's South Africa that pioneered taking African sound international with Lucky Dube,Hugh Masekela and so on.Your Afrobeat is becoming irrelevant because SA Amapiano is replacing it.

I am feeling second hand embarrassment for you. Nigeria has urban and rural/slum areas. Same as other countries. Admitted that your infrastructure is a bit better. However, your infrastructure is deteriorating daily. It's even getting worse than a lot of parts in Nigeria. Your load shedding is terrible.

Let's not even talk about your rape and crime mastery. You all don't go out so you don't know what happens elsewhere.

Why not now to greatness and learn from us. Look at you prowling on nairaland, a platform created by a Nigerian....why dont you have a similar platform? Cos y'all don't have that drive and creativity.

I weep for you at times. It's pretty sad being in bondage and not realising it.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by JaceBlaze: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
sucess001:

I am feeling second hand embarrassment for you. Nigeria has urban and rural/slum areas. Same as other countries. Admitted that your infrastructure is a bit better. However, your infrastructure is deteriorating daily. It's even getting worse than a lot of parts in Nigeria. Your load shedding is terrible.

Let's not even talk about your rape and crime mastery. You all don't go out so you don't know what happens elsewhere.

Why not now to greatness and learn from us. Look at you prowling on nairaland, a platform created by a Nigerian....why dont you have a similar platform? Cos y'all don't have that drive and creativity.

I weep for you at times. It's pretty sad being in bondage and not realising it.

grin grin just look who's talking about load shedding, surprises never cease haha.

Forcing 8 year olds to get married to grown men isn't rape?
Impregnating minors in baby factories y'all got over there isn't rape?
Boko haram kidnapping schoolgirls and all of the coming back pregnant isn't rape? ...and you of all people wanna point a finger at someone else? shocked wow

This platform with an outdated layout that never improved since it was created in 2005 is your only claim to fame? See how low your standards are? cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by lymelyte(m): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
JaceBlaze:

cry cry baby cheesy cry
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by lymelyte(m): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
JaceBlaze:

grin grin just look who's talking about load shedding, surprises never cease haha.

Boko haram kidnapping schoolgirls and all of the coming back pregnant isn't rape? ...and you of all people wanna point a finger at someone else? shocked wow

This platform with an outdated layout that never improved since it was created in 2005 is your only claim to fame? See how low your standards are? cheesy grin grin
but you are here every second cheesy
Your mumu never do abi. Lazy bunch cheesy
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by sucess001(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
JaceBlaze:

It's outdated and yet you don't even have any? Darn!

Throwing wild allegations now right? Anyways...

Stop killing your women. We are tired of them jumping at us cos the men have no standard....

We have lots of giants from this side ...how many of y'all get noticed globally?

Oh I forgot...xenophobia champions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by JaceBlaze: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
sucess001:

Stop killing your women. We are tired of them jumping at us cos the men have no standard....

We have lots of giants from this side ...how many of y'all get noticed globally?

If I were to create one it sure as hell would look better than this lol cheesy

And stop raping your toddlers in the name of marriage and baby factories.You guys are the most shameless set of people on the planet.

What giants?

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by theTranslator: 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
JaceBlaze:

If I were to create one it sure as hell would look better than this lol cheesy

And stop raping your toddlers in the name of marriage and baby factories.You guys are the most shameless set of people on the planet.

What giants?
bthis idiot still rants here

Go to orania kaffir
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by TMKsouth: 1:10am On Aug 27, 2022
JaceBlaze:

That's the thing about clueless people.They always have the loudest voice when they express their half-assed opinions on something they know nothing about.The people with negative comments here are either those who never left their villages or those who have been stuck in Hillbrow or Sunnyside ever since landed in SA.

Jace still blazing cool

2 Likes

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 1:39am On Aug 27, 2022
TMKsouth:

Jace still blazing cool

HAHAHAHAHA!

N**GA PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by JaceBlaze: 8:14am On Aug 27, 2022
TMKsouth:

Jace still blazing cool

Haven't done this in a while..man it feels so good grin grin

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 1:47am On Aug 31, 2022
mofedamijo:
She is right, but she could have addressed it professionally and with other government stakeholders.

If you haven't travelled the length and breath of South Africa, then keep quiet.

Every sector and facilities in South Africa has been stretched by foreigners, mostly Zimbabweans.

How can you be a citizen of a country and cannot even enjoy anything because someone feels entitled to it.

South Africa is beautiful, fun and developed to a great extent. However, illegal immigrants are making life harder for the citizens.
100% correct
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 1:49am On Aug 31, 2022
sucess001:

Scammers
Open defecators
International criminals
fake pastors
ritualists, etc etc
..ring a bell?
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 1:55am On Aug 31, 2022
sucess001:

grin grin One of the most visited African countries..
A country with a well-know history
A country with one of the most recognisable political icons
A country that has hosted global sporting events ,, you are clearly ignorant and deluded
...and you just had to qoute Cardi B... grin grin Do you even know how many of these people visit sA?
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by morpheus101: 1:58am On Aug 31, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
A country that has hosted global sporting events ,, you are clearly ignorant and deluded
...and you just had to qoute Cardi B... grin grin Do you even know how many of these people visit sA?

All of this does not change the fact that your Health MEC is a dodo head. She reminds me of DR Beetroot.

Bantu education is not good O!

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 2:00am On Aug 31, 2022
morpheus101:

All of this does not change the fact that your Health MEC is a dodo head. She reminds me of DR Beetroot.

Bantu education is not good O!
If telling the truth or calling a spade a spade means someone's a "dodo whatever" by all means call her that wink
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 2:09am On Aug 31, 2022
lymelyte:
well said Bro. They keep shouting foreigners have taken thier jobs,foreigners have taken thier women,foreigners have done these and that.. Take away foreigners from South Africa and give south Africa 6months and watch how the economy of sa turns to dust.
Smh.. Just say South Africa was made by you people grin grin grin
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 2:10am On Aug 31, 2022
lymelyte:
true talk. The educated ones are not xenophobic..it is the uneducated ones mostly found in location and township that are..
You're really talking nonsense...but continue
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 2:11am On Aug 31, 2022
JaceBlaze:

They are so relentless with these "lazy" word
"lazy" has got to be Nigeria's favourite word,,you'd swear it was invented by them
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 2:14am On Aug 31, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Your brain is too small for the matter at hand.You are talking about ONE Liberian man when we are talking about immigrants flooding SA hospitals in large numbers and overburdening the resources which by the way they don't pay a cent for.You think you did something by comparing completely two different situations? This forum really doesn't have too many smart people.
I take a break now and then for precisely this highlighted reason. This forum is littered with idiots
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by sucess001(m): 5:33am On Aug 31, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:

Which political icon? Mandela? He is dead bro. We also have our own political icons. Big deal.

Which other icon do you have in other spheres of life?

Well known history of apartheid that Nigeria played the biggest role to get you out of?

Y'all are just kids.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by sucess001(m): 5:37am On Aug 31, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:

Scammers
Open defecators
International criminals
fake pastors
ritualists, etc etc
..ring a bell?

Lol.

Fake pastors? I still see videos of your pastors asking people to drink fuel and eat grass.

Ritualism is everywhere in Africa.

But y'all are rapists. Violent against women....we may have a few international criminals but your society as a whole has the highest crime rate in the world. Let that sink in!

We have Burna, Wiz, Wale, Olamide, Davido in the music industry.... Genevieve and co in the movie industry. These are icons. Show me what y'all got.

1 Like

Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 9:00am On Aug 31, 2022
sucess001:

Lol.

Fake pastors? I still see videos of your pastors asking people to drink fuel and eat grass.

Ritualism is everywhere in Africa.

But y'all are rapists. Violent against women....we may have a few international criminals but your society as a whole has the highest crime rate in the world. Let that sink in!

We have Burna, Wiz, Wale, Olamide, Davido in the music industry.... Genevieve and co in the movie industry. These are icons. Show me what y'all got.
Yup, fake pastors...you are masters in that. We never knew such, until you lots
started flocking in our country in droves.

Ritualism is not only everywhere in Africa but the world, but let's face it, cultism or ritualism is rampant in Nigeria and is a way of life...see the headless corpses discovered everyday and flashed on this very forum...you are just barbarians in nature.

Isn't it funny how we may be so-called "violent' but everyone around the world assumes you Nigerians to be criminals not us? You are the ones with an appalling reputation around the world purely because of criminality. Rape happens in you country as well, you even dismember the victim afterwards.

We do NOT have the highest crime rates in the world

You have the likes of Burna and we have our own artists so?...the moment I list what South Africa has a country I won't even finish, so let's not even go there, you're not our mates in anything, besides with all your artists, we still make better music with diverse styles and we have make better movies with better actors and we have Grammies and an Oscar to prove
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by LeSudAfricaine: 9:06am On Aug 31, 2022
sucess001:

Which political icon? Mandela? He is dead bro. We also have our own political icons. Big deal.

Which other icon do you have in other spheres of life?

Well known history of apartheid that Nigeria played the biggest role to get you out of?

Y'all are just kids.
Lol, olodo, you' said we aren't known in anything, and I'm telling you Mandela is one, so his death is irellavant to the argument, people around the world still associate Mandela with South Africa as they do with Pharoahs and Egypt, and when did Pharoahs die? wink

Lol, every country on earth has it's icons Olodo grin grin..every single one

"Nigeria played the biggest role in our Apartheid emancipation"? grin grin grin why oh why do you Nigerians have such mindless arrogance? what constitutes "the biggest"? let's start there
Re: SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals by sucess001(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Lol, olodo, you' said we aren't known in anything, and I'm telling you Mandela is one, so his death is irellavant to the argument, people around the world still associate Mandela with South Africa as they do with Pharoahs and Egypt, and when did Pharoahs die? wink

Lol, every country on earth has it's icons Olodo grin grin..every single one

"Nigeria played the biggest role in our Apartheid emancipation"? grin grin grin why oh why do you Nigerians have such mindless arrogance? what constitutes "the biggest"? let's start there

It's not arrogance. The records are there
We were the biggest contributors politically and monetarily. We spent the most for your emancipation but your dark hearts won't acknowledge it.

On your argument about Mandela, should we go into history? Our dead global icons? Mandela is only popular because of the peculiarity of this story not because he made a global impact per se.

When it comes to the commity of nations, people will listen to Nigeria before they listen to south Africa.

Asides Mandela, which other icon do you have?

You have heard of Fela? Obasanjo? Woke Soyinka? Chinua Achebe? Ngozi OkonjonIweala? Chimanda Adichie?

How many can you mention from south Africa?

In fact, south Africa only has the reputation it has cos of the white parts ...and even then....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine:Margaret Keenan Is 1st In world To Get It / Help!! Withdrawals Symptoms From Anti Depressants / Where Residents Of Anguwar Bakaro, Bauchi Fetch Drinking Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.