Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? (3829 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima / Osinbajo: Seizure Of Funds By Obasanjo Made Lagos Think Like Sovereign State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by kk2027: 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lagos is what is today because it used to be Nigeria capital

Move the capital to anywhere else in Nigeria today and watch that place overtake Abuja

Thank God Abuja kuku no get governor, somebody would've claimed credit for making Abuja too

So please I'm interested in finding out who made Abuja

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by Zonefree(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
kk2027:

Move the capital to anywhere else in Nigeria today and watch that place overtake Abuja

Thank God Abuja kuku no get governor, somebody would've claimed credit for making Abuja too

If they move the capital from Abuja years to come and Abuja becomes a state.
Na so one Mumu will come tomorrow and tell us he developed Abuja because he's the Governor of Abuja State.

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by gozmok1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Which Lagos?
Is it the same Lagos that was Former Federal Capital?
The same Lagos that has Seat of Power {Dodan Barracks} where the Military once ruled from!
The same Lagos that Tinubu himself did not know how the Airport and Seaport got there!
The same Lagos that Tinubu met the National Stadium, Festac Town, National Theatre, 3rd Mainland Bridge, Teslim Balogun Stadium, University of Lagos, Victoria Island, Ojuelegba, Palmgroove, Mushin-olosa, IKEJA and Ikoyi.
So Which Lagos
Allow this thing�go and rest pls, he's tired.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by Death2allNLmods: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
We will not argue with you Peter Obi's supporters again. Meet us in 2023 election

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by Mstick: 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
Below is a picture of Egypt and Eko Atlantic City, a propaganda tool that is been used by APC to show the "development" Tinubu brought to Lagos.

This project has been on going since 2006 and 6 BILLION DOLLARS!!! has been invested in this project.

7 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by theTranslator: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
I don't give 2 ffuvks who claims to have made it

Lagos is Yoruba/Egun land

Cry if you want

3 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by Houstency(m): 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Same Lagos that is the 2nd worst liveable city in the world?

https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/worlds-most-liveable-cities-2022/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by proff010: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Una go cry tire.
Many of you were not born when jagaban made lagos what is it today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by kettykin: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
When the truth about Lagos will be told in future, a lot of hell will be let loose, Lagos is currently the most indebted state in Nigeria and Africa. Lagos is living in the grace of borrowed funds and on the grave Niger Delta oil companies

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by dominic17: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Is not an argument, it's question that deserves answer. Your campaign has been you want to turn the whole Nigeria to be like Lagos. Kindly prove with fact how your candidate developed Lagos.

Death2allNLmods:
We will not argue with you Peter Obi's supporters again. Meet us in 2023 election

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by kk2027: 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Zonefree:

If they move the capital from Abuja years to come and Abuja becomes a state.
Na so one Mumu will come tomorrow and tell us he developed Abuja because he's the Governor of Abuja State.

That's why I'm very interested who to credit Abuja to

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by LordIsaac(m): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
IBB and El-Rufai grin
Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by kk2027: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Death2allNLmods:

I was expecting that you explain how he made Lagos not this

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by Death2allNLmods: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
kk2027:

I was expecting that you explain how he made Lagos not this

There is no point explaining to people that knows and see the truth but choose to speak against the truth because of an ideology they have decided to be irrational about.

4 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by Polchiz(m): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
kk2027:

You don't know Yorubas. If Tinubu ever become president, they will tell you that it is in his tenure that Abuja was developed.
They can even deny God for the sake of tribe.

4 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by kk2027: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Polchiz:

You don't know Yorubas. If Tinubu ever become president, they will tell you that it is in his tenure that Abuja was developed.

Not all yorubas please. Please don't generalize real omoluabis
The people promoting Tinubu are a different set of people that are in a class of their own

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by kk2027: 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Death2allNLmods:

There is no point explaining to people that knows and see the truth but choose to speak against the truth because of an ideology they have decided to be irrational about.
I'm very interested in learning how it all happened

5 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by id911(m): 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
Polchiz:

Stop hasty generalization, there are Yorubas who are against Tinubu. I know a lot of them at least from my circle.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by DSC7: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
Death2allNLmods:

Is this the Tinubu whom you want to vote in 2023? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by kk2027: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
id911:

Stop hasty generalization, there are Yorubas who are against Tinubu. I know a lot of them at least from my circle.
Tell him o

5 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by ElSudani: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
kettykin:
When the truth about Lagos will be told in future, a lot of hell will be let loose, Lagos is currently the most indebted state in Nigeria and Africa. Lagos is living in the grace of borrowed funds and on the grave Niger Delta oil companies

Nonsense, Lagos is set to become even more prosperous. Just watch it as all the current projects are completed.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by kk2027: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
ElSudani:

Nonsense, Lagos is set to become even more prosperous. Just watch it as all the current projects are completed.

Who made Abuja pls?

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by ElSudani: 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
kk2027:

Who made Abuja pls?

What is the economy of Abuja as compared with Lagos?
Lagos is a state, Abuja is not. What is the basis of your comparison?

3 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by Death2allNLmods: 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
DSC7:

Is this the Tinubu whom you want to vote in 2023? undecided

This propaganda is stale
Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by Kagd10: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
kk2027:

If you've got a brain, you would know that only Lagos Island was the Fct, the whole Lagos was under Awolowo.

Fct didn't develop Lekki, Ajah, Victoria Island, banana island, Ikeja etc.

Sink that into your patheticcc skull.

Calabar was a former fct, why don't you go wail over there? You dey mad?

9 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by DSC7: 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Death2allNLmods:

This propaganda is stale

Because you are blind to the truth...

Na this vegetable una wan smuggle enter Aso rock embarassed

God Forbid BAT thing and Bat Shit...

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by kk2027: 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
ElSudani:

What is the economy of Abuja as compared with Lagos?
Lagos is a state, Abuja is not. What is the basis of your comparison?

So who made Abuja?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by AdaoraNK(f): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
kk2027:

Yeah it.seems, Marina, Broad Street, Ikeja, Festac, Ikoyi, Balogun, Idumota etc were not existing till 1999....something is wrong

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by ElSudani: 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
kk2027:

So who made Abuja?

Who made Abuja what? One of the largest economies in Africa?
The best destination for investments in Nigeria?
Where most Nigerians go to find opportunities?
Who made Abuja what?
Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by kk2027: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
AdaoraNK:

Yeah it.seems, Marina, Broad Street, Ikeja, Festac, Ikoyi, Balogun, Idumota etc were not existing till 1999....something is wrong

My dear that's why I'm really trying to find out how it all happened
Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by Mindlog: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
gozmok1:
Which Lagos?
Is it the same Lagos that was Former Federal Capital?
The same Lagos that has Seat of Power {Dodan Barracks} where the Military once ruled from!
The same Lagos that Tinubu himself did not know how the Airport and Seaport got there!
The same Lagos that Tinubu met the National Stadium, Festac Town, National Theatre, 3rd Mainland Bridge, Teslim Balogun Stadium, University of Lagos, Victoria Island, Ojuelegba, Palmgroove, Mushin-olosa, IKEJA and Ikoyi.
So Which Lagos
Allow this thing�go and rest pls, he's tired.

My father was one of the sub-contractors that handled those 2 highlighted projects back in the 70s during the regimes of Muritala Mohammed and Obasanjo, he supplied blocks he was producing in his then block factory in Ojota with over 30 Ghanaian workers working around the 24hrs shift the block factory operated on.

When I hear some landmark projects attributed to Tinubu, it intend to invoke laughter. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Made Lagos, Who Made Abuja? by Truthisunique2: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
My own be say why does every Yoruba man originate from lagos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Secret Picture Has Revealed The Winner Of 2023 Election / 2023 Election: "What's Happening In Adamawa Isn't Fair" —Festus Keyamo Wails / Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.