Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media (17064 Views)

2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido / Anayo Arinze To Peter Obi: Elections Not On Social Media / Elections Not Postponed - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Johnbullirabor7(m): 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
Edo state, where I reside, is on lock down for Obi, am. Voting for Obi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by CSTRR: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
Then it is our Job to prove you wrong.
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by ebuka440: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
They said that when someone speaks, you will know how the person's senses are. Your brain � just interpreted what you said

Staphylococcus:
Reality will dawn on them in 2023!

I don’t know how lots would believe in 2022, that a little Peter Obi will defeat His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Something are impossible in life and that’s just one of those things! Even if elections were conducted 1000 times, Peter won’t win one!

Obi’s supporters are using emotions instead of their brains. They are scared to face the glaring reality staring at them.

Believing Obi would win is like hoping that Manchester United will win the EPL.

Even Don Jazzy has better chances of becoming Nigerias President, than Peter Obi

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by ogatboy(m): 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
The fact that everyone keeps talking of Obi shows he is the candidate to beat. Them first say na social media, later no structure, now they are not committed. How do you measure committment? People donating houses, time and money is what? Lol.

Show me Tinubu's committed supporters let me check. Even the agberos cannot donate their money for Tinubu instead Tinubu has to pay them.

I think he should go and check dictionary for the definition of committment. APC and PDP already shitting in pants and campaign never start. Once campaign start, APC and PDP will collapse their structure just to be in the race

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by CondemnBattery(f): 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
We will shock them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by athaboi(f): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Pandev:
Anambra is not even sure for Obi. But, truth is bitter
first tell yourself the truth...you are poor in both mind and in spirit...even physically but you have refused to except the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by AkuOlisa: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Intellectuals, professional men and women, people of valor, the useful And enlighten masses and the mature elders are supporting candidate A

While career politicians, thugs, Tribal bigots and miscreants are supporting candidate B

Please answer the Following question Respectfully.

Who is candidate A and who is Candidate B ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by 1gbdata: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
leave us alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Rexmilla: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
2023 election will be a shock you guys. No doubt. I remain obidient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Naso una talk during Bubu 2015 against Jonathan..

E go shock una as e shock the criminals in Kenya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by athaboi(f): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Obidient wey no even sure of winning anambra state also wan become president, pls where will the worthless fool gets vote
agbaya foolish soon of a harlot.....where is your ugly mother! You fool calling people idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/peter-obis-supporters-not-committed-elections-not-won-on-social-media-dele-alake/

You're a typical emotional Tinubu supporter, talking as if Tinubu has been declared winner by INEC.
You're the types who think Tinubu is a magician that will use some spiritual powers to force Nigerians to vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
ogatboy:
The fact that everyone keeps talking of Obi shows he is the candidate to beat. Them first say na social media, later no structure, now they are not committed. How do you measure committment? People donating houses, time and money is what? Lol.

Show me Tinubu's committed supporters let me check. Even the agberos cannot donate their money for Tinubu instead Tinubu has to pay them.

I think he should go and check dictionary for the definition of committment. APC and PDP already shitting in pants and campaign never start. Once campaign start, APC and PDP will collapse their structure just to be in the race

Latest news now..

Wike just decamp to LP..
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by esivue007(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
I Always felt angry @ these words from these people. lipsrsealed

Infact, someone should tell em already that their less factual words won't demoralize Us come 2023. cool

Hear me and hear me well,we're all Voting obi sir.
Ask ur children @ home and see whether they're not OBIDIENT.

W go shock una come 2023 cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by athaboi(f): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
YoungLionken:
I'm Obidient, but he said the bitter truth..

This has been my major challenge and area of concern, since the emergence of Peter Obi as a presidential candidate..

I really wished the PDP gave Obi the ticket, or Kwakwaso succumbed to be his running mate, I would have long hieve a sigh of relief...
unfortunately you are not even of any value to the movement bcoz you have got no voter card, no financial contribution so what exactly are you worried about Abeg shift for those who's moral is high and are ready to take back their country
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by GardenOfGod(m): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin
BATified2023:
it’s about obi cos he makes d loudest noise n d emptiness can b see from afar

A man with no governor,no rep,no senator but ordinary noise believe he will wake up one day n win with his followers insulting every body on social media

U will see your fellow obi supporter insulting the man now

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by kologba: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Corridon:
This coming election seems to be Obi vs others. All their campaign strategies is about Obi.
It's only easterners that are crazy about obi... meanwhile they are minority...most of this minority don't have voters card, they just came out to enrol for inec voters card...so I don't understand this noise that is only on social media about obi....who is kneeling down to greet atiku
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by tuoyoojo(m): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jesu.

It's like anyone who wants to trend just needs to talk spread lies about Peter obi, Labour Party or say online campaign doesn't work and them boom!

Ain't these people tired of this overused rhetoric

If social media doesn't win elections is that not to your advantage

Let the youth "waste" their time on social media campaign while you use your structure to win elections

Is that not better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by AkuOlisa: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Obi is irrelevant yet he is giving you guys sleepless nights.

If the obi effect is affecting APC this much I wonder the kind of damage Atiku and his supporters will do to you guys.

Nevertheless, Atiku is coming.

70% Northern voters for Atiku then 30% votes for Atiku in ss and se.

20% votes from sw.

Atiku is coming.
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Psalmistproject: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Keep saying it!

This is what motivated over 10million youths to go get PVC dis year.

Please don't stop saying it!

There's nothing as reverse psychology.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Ogaga87(m): 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:

I don’t know how lots would believe in 2022, that a little Peter Obi will defeat His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Something are impossible in life and that’s just one of those things! Even if elections were conducted 1000 times, Peter won’t win one!

Obi’s supporters are using emotions instead of their brains. They are scared to face the glaring reality staring at them.

Even Don Jazzy has better chances of becoming Nigerias President, than Peter Obi

Your papa in 100 Don jazzy suit won't take second against Peter Obi..

Your Agbado king is good when his incumbent lost in Osun with over 23k.. Shame man

2023 ain't far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Johnbullirabor7(m): 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Edo state is massively behind Obi

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by PeterObi4LP: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Reality will dawn on APC for under estimating OBIdient Movement. So you think even me typing I don't have PVC or other OBIdient don't have PVC abi? No wahala. Allow us continue with our social media noise till election day. That APC rigging plan and vote buying will not work on we youth this time around. Osun state will be a child's play compare to what will befall APC Feb 2023.
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by bigbootycasanov: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Obidient wey no even sure of winning anambra state also wan become president, pls where will the worthless fool gets vote

Imbecille
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by kologba: 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
It's only easterners that are crazy about obi... meanwhile they are minority...most of this minority don't have voters card, they just came out to enrol for inec voters card...so I don't understand this noise that is only on social media about obi....who is kneeling down to greet atiku.
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by TinubuThief: 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
BATified2023:
all I know is that we don’t want to hear Biafra or death by march next year
Senseless urchin. Ur eyes go soon clear.
Ur not ashamed of yourself that you are supporting a known criminal like Tinubu tueh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by kingzjay(m): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
WHY taking panadol for another person's headache.

Time will tell
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Angelfrost(m): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Apc and PDP have nothing but backwardness to offer!

This is not speculation or wailing... This is the obvious and clearly proven truth!

If APC supporters and chieftains were smart, they would look for ways to mitigate the daily failings of their Principal in Aso Rock!

Attacking a "minority" candidate in a "tiny" party shows these people really have nothing left to really campaign about!

The fact that they keep insulting over 80 Million eligible voters by claiming the long-suffering people will still return their oppressors to power shows the depth of their Sociopathy and Sadism!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by princeemmma(m): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Kindly re:read what you wrote again
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Ckonnet: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
YoungLionken:
I'm Obidient, but he said the bitter truth..

This has been my major challenge and area of concern, since the emergence of Peter Obi as a presidential candidate..

I really wished the PDP gave Obi the ticket, or Kwankwaso succumbed to be his running mate, I would have long heave a sigh of relief...

Are you telling me that among the poor masses that make up the block eligible votes, supports a.p.c or p.d.p. what iam seeing is the demystification of the northern block votes in d next election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote Vs Ibeto, Who Is Actually Richer ? / Being Tinubu’s Puppet, A Compliment, Sanwo-olu Tells Agbaje - PUNCH / Security Agencies Advised Us To Ban smartphones - Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.