Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media (17062 Views)

Wike To Atiku, Obi: Election Petitions Cases Are Not Won On Social Media / 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido / Elections Not Postponed - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by DWickedLandLord: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
How can Robots be committed. They don't have feelings

Silly man

One thing 4sure Two for certain, if Obi was not a threat you won't be hearing this constant rubbish.

These old "wise" men don't even realize they're actually motivating people to SHOW them

I can't wait for an official campaign fundraiser to be opened up online. The Robots will shock them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Bhol28: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hate him or like him,Bola Tinubu is a very intelligent accountant,he is a prolific human career builder,He has the ability to solve NIgeria's economic issues with his intelligence.He set a solid revenue and development template for Lagos State which subsequent lagos governors have been following and Lagos economy have been better for it.Shettima is an experienced top banker that willl pair with him to strengthen Nigeria's economy and solve the security issues.#BATSHETT 2023 is the solution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Justiceleague1: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
kologba:
which unverifiable statistics that is only know by you...keep decieving urselves...una go soon cry rigging and marginalization...

That's what you all always say,no problem...we all will still continue to go to same markets,banks,schools,petrol stations.....we all will still change the dollar @ whatever rate,so keep on preaching.. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by duality(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
He mentioned the rural dwellers. Are the Rural dwellers not part of Nigerian. Or do rural dwellers not experience the frustrations from this government?

I know they want to rig hence they tell us the rural dwellers determine election.

We don Start Obi evangelism for rural areas.

We're now doing Obi-dient Rural Rugged

We leart it from NYSC and we will apply it.

No way for APC and PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by hkunle71(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
For you to know that there are supporters in here for the only one and able president Peter Obi for 2023. His supporters should credit this account.
GTB
I will show Nairaland screenshot of bank details
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by jboi81(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Thank God I'm not swayed by all your stupid gimmicks
Mr committed .
And you what are you doing on social media? How did we know or hear of your claim that obidients aren't committed .

People that are senseless,but think they know more than everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by moneyissweet(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Then you should be happy that they are not committed...

Do you sincerely wants them to be committed supporters??

Asshole
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by benjaminlawson(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sincerely speaking, is there any one who can honestly boost of Tinubu integrity? It is only his family members whom he has allocated political powers to and handed economic structure of Lagos state to, with those outsiders who are enjoying his proceed of corruption. Is it his age, certificate or tax collection company one can honestly defend. This time politics must be based on issues, not someone coming to the air and say we will make one naira equal one dollar, light will be enjoyed 24 hours in a day, that era is gone for good.
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by kingyakos: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Reality will dawn on them in 2023!

I don’t know how lots would believe in 2022, that a little Peter Obi will defeat His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Something are impossible in life and that’s just one of those things! Even if elections were conducted 1000 times, Peter won’t win one!

Obi’s supporters are using emotions instead of their brains. They are scared to face the glaring reality staring at them.

Believing Obi would win is like hoping that Manchester United will win the EPL.

Even Don Jazzy has better chances of becoming Nigerias President, than Peter Obi

Let me cure your disease for free
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by QuotaSystem: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
ValCon888:
I'm angry when i see these people say elections are not won on social media.

The level of suffering in this country has awoken the consciousness of the people. It will shock them when they see the teeming youths coming out to kick these old cargoes out.

They know something about the rural population across the country, especially in the North, that you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Winters23: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:

I don’t know how lots would believe in 2022, that a little Peter Obi will defeat His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Something are impossible in life and that’s just one of those things! Even if elections were conducted 1000 times, Peter won’t win one!

Obi’s supporters are using emotions instead of their brains. They are scared to face the glaring reality staring at them.

Even Don Jazzy has better chances of becoming Nigerias President, than Peter Obi

To you and your fellow urchins Nigeria is all about winning elections even if it means destruction of whatever is left by Buhari's APC govt.

We obidients have seen through your hate for Nigeria and have decided to get down to your level and fight fire with fire.

Shey you guys are already crying and telling Obi to warn his supporters, don't worry, we'll show no mercy because Obi does not control us.

We'll take power from APC whether you like it or not come 2023 by any means necessary.
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by DWickedLandLord: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:

This paragraph not even worth a nickel

Ask you to bet your Networth on Jazzy or Obi , we all know where your money is going.

Words have no consequences so you dey type rubbish
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by QuotaSystem: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
YoungLionken:
I'm Obidient, but he said the bitter truth..

This has been my major challenge and area of concern, since the emergence of Peter Obi as a presidential candidate..

I really wished the PDP gave Obi the ticket, or Kwankwaso succumbed to be his running mate, I would have long heave a sigh of relief...

A rare realist. Kudos.

2 Likes

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by zomby(m): 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/peter-obis-supporters-not-committed-elections-not-won-on-social-media-dele-alake/

In addition to what Alake said, Pitobi’s supporters (who are now reduced to 99% igbos) are not only unserious, but also delusional.

Note: If you pay attention to what comes out of Pitobi’s mouth, you will quickly realize that the dude is simply a presumptuous and a complete empty-headed individual that wants to fake it till he makes it.
His supporters are very well aware of this fact..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by kingjiss: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:

That's why you are stupid and Foolish

With God all things are possible

God listen to the voice and cry of his children

God will do it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by olatuns2017: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/peter-obis-supporters-not-committed-elections-not-won-on-social-media-dele-alake/

Obi is a spoiler for ATiku in SE but a joker for TINUBU

Emilokan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Winters23: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Obidient wey no even sure of winning anambra state also wan become president, pls where will the worthless fool gets vote

Lols

The real question is where is Tinubu going to get his votes?

Obi already have 11 states locked in, he's still getting atleast 40% from Lagos, Kogi, Nasarawa, Jos, and kaduna.

Atiku have North East locked in, kwakwanso have half of Kano.

Let's just say Tinubu have Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ondo and Ekiti (we both know he'll never get block votes here), where else is he hoping to get votes?

grin

Please don't tell me North West grin

That region is the only swing states we have in this election to be divided by Atiku, Kwakwanso and ofcourse Tinubu.

So mathematically the odds does not favour APC in this election and everything is looking good for the Patriotic Nigerians ( AKA Obidients).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by zomby(m): 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Wow!
I don’t know what else to add to this post; it’s simply on point!
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Sleekfingers: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
ursullalinda:
Seems all these old men find it hard to face reality.....Obi na MTN everywhere you go.

Sorry to say this, But he cannot win in 2023. It is between Tinubu and Atiku.
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by kingyakos: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
YoungLionken:

This has been my major challenge and area of concern, since the emergence of Peter Obi as a presidential candidate..

I really wished the PDP gave Obi the ticket, or Kwankwaso succumbed to be his running mate, I would have long heave a sigh of relief...

Oga dat old man is talking nonsense, how did the blood sucking APC won in 2015 if not the help of social media
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by zomby(m): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Pitobi’s supporters in a nutshell:
Delusional, confused, scared disorganized and frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by kanmi4gold: 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
The surprise that will hit you,you wouldn't expect it.Keep pretending as if you are not aware that obedient movement is a revolution,even the northerner are gradually turning in.
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Mummiesboy: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Kindergarten analysis from an 86yrs old man.
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by DWickedLandLord: 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
People don't like condescending voices.
Very soon The Elites will see why

Abeg continue...E go shock well well

That your supreme confidence is actually a weakness. Rule #1 in battle, never underestimate your opponent

Ask Russia

1 Like

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Sleekfingers: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
I don't know about other states. But in lagos and Rivers vawlence go dey o. Especially Lagos.....
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by kologba: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Justiceleague1:

That's what you all always say,no problem...we all will still continue to go to same markets,banks,schools,petrol stations.....we all will still change the dollar @ whatever rate,so keep on preaching.. grin grin grin
babe I earn in dollars... My Ppp high,it pays me if I change dollar 4 #1000
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by lizychimamanda(f): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Trust and obey, there is no other way.... But to trust and obey
YoungLionken:

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by zomby(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
kingjiss:

That's why you are stupid and Foolish

With God all things are possible

God listen to the voice and cry of his children

God will do it

You just confirmed exactly what the dude said about you and your folks
It is either you don’t have sense of any kind or you’re simply a complete dullard!

1 Like

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by lizychimamanda(f): 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin
Sleekfingers:

Sorry to say this, But he cannot win in 2023. It is between Tinubu and Atiku.

grin
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by MultiDot: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
Obi no get structure; elections are not won on social media and yet you guys are having sleeplessness. Its now Obi this, Obi that! All your energy is now channeled towards making Obi look bad. Well the harder you guys come, the stronger and more massive his support base becomes!

1 Like

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by zomby(m): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
kanmi4gold:
The surprise that will hit you,you wouldn't expect it.Keeping pretending as if you are not aware that obedient movement is revolution,even the northerner are gradually turning in.
Obidient movement my @@s…
The FlatHeadsss/ IPOB babies have watered down the movement, Pitobi will be lucky if he wins Anambra state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

An Imperfect Democracy Is Better Than A Perfect Military Dictatorship - Omokri / Security Agencies Advised Us To Ban smartphones - Tribunal / Soyinka Calls Buhari ‘idiot’ For Banning Social Media In Nigeria In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.