Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media (17063 Views)

2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido / Anayo Arinze To Peter Obi: Elections Not On Social Media / Elections Not Postponed - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Pityoobi: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
BATified2023:
all I know is that we don’t want to hear Biafra or death by march next year
That is their plan A, OBI is plan B.
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by zomby(m): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
MultiDot:
Obi no get structure; elections are won on social media and yet you guys are not sleeping. Its now Obi this, Obi that! All your energy is now channeled towards making Obi look bad. Well the harder you guys come, the stronger and more massive his support base becomes!
You mean the Igbo support base?
Abeg, go somewhere!
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Eriokanmi: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
To say you no be my uncle, I for say something. But I forgive you egbon.
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by zomby(m): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Empty vessels (the igbos) make the most noise….
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Aydlecturer: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
iHateFraudsters:
Why is everyone talking about Peter Obi?

Isn't he supposed to be irrelevant in the scheme of things?

By the time the youths pull the rug from under their legs, these old politicians will not know when they fall hard.

They're so used to the status quo, they don't know when real change is coming.

Even if it stares them in the face.

Why always attacking Tinubu by your Obidient supporters?
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by goodheart01: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Reality will dawn on them in 2023!

I don’t know how lots would believe in 2022, that a little Peter Obi will defeat His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Something are impossible in life and that’s just one of those things! Even if elections were conducted 1000 times, Peter won’t win one!

Obi’s supporters are using emotions instead of their brains. They are scared to face the glaring reality staring at them.

Believing Obi would win is like hoping that Manchester United will win the EPL.

Even Don Jazzy has better chances of becoming Nigerias President, than Peter Obi

True true staphylococcus dey ya brain. U are still playing old politics up till now. This has gone beyond Tinubu’s might or depth of his corrupt pockets.

Most of u Tinubu urchins think it’s the usual ball game. Nigerians are awake and angry; and that little Peter Obi will be given the mandate.
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Victoxy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
BATified2023:
it’s about obi cos he makes d loudest noise n d emptiness can b see from afar

A man with no governor,no rep,no senator but ordinary noise believe he will wake up one day n win with his followers insulting every body on social media

U will see your fellow obi supporter insulting the man now
Would you keep your mouth shut!!!. Cho Cho Cho everytime. We need to write a petition to tinubu so he could help us sack all his current Media crew and employ smarter ones.

His emptiness is making you go extra length to paint him bad with ipob?. If he was empty,you wouldn't be spreading the Igbo narrative,or structureless party,or social media bla bla bla or no governor shits. You claim he his a social media candidate yet his urchins are all over social space making a mockery of themselves. Ogbeni leave the matter for Matthias,na we get our social media,na we get our party,na we be ipob (Lagos chapter),na we no get any governor na we no get structure,no interfere.
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by InvertedHammer: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
/

Everyone has turned a mind-reader on this Obi's campaign. grin grin grin grin grin

Why continue criticizing from an area of weakness? Let the election come and go. There can only be one President.

No matter who wins, life will go on. Heck! People survived 8 years of Buhari. After all, there is no indication that core
Buhari supporters get their breakfast, lunch and dinner with him in Aso Rock. Na the same boat all of us dey rock. Na from
the same market all of us they shop. grin

/
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Victoxy(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
goodheart01:

True true staphylococcus dey ya brain. U are still playing old politics up till now. This hasn’t nothing to do with Tinubu’s might or depth of his corrupt pockets. Nigerians are awake and angry and that little Peter Obi will be given the mandate.
They are so annoying asf. Baba dey talk say don jazzy go win ahead of obi,he should have called Drake instead. The pain is evident,they are not going to stop any time soon.

They are the ones labouring in vain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Watom: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Leakages dey this Guy mouth.
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by DadaHammed: 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
BATified2023:
all I know is that we don’t want to hear Biafra or death by march next year

But you NURTW monkeys should be allowed shout 'yooba nesan' after Tinubu loses abi next year abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by goaldynman(m): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Why is it that it's only the yorubas that are obsessed with Obi?!

Are they the only ones in Nigeria?!

I don't understand these people!!
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by okorogodwin4(m): 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
If you want to be relevant now attack obi
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Juanmike(m): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:

I don’t know how lots would believe in 2022, that a little Peter Obi will defeat His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Something are impossible in life and that’s just one of those things! Even if elections were conducted 1000 times, Peter won’t win one!

Obi’s supporters are using emotions instead of their brains. They are scared to face the glaring reality staring at them.

Even Don Jazzy has better chances of becoming Nigerias President, than Peter Obi

Man u can win the league the Just season, it is still possible .
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by brainhgeek(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
All those ranting about Obi and his supporters being social media ghosts are all old bandwagons. They think ghosts are behind social media. Reality will soon dawn on you guys.i don't know who brainwashed you.
This movement is real. Obi has hardly campaigned for himself. People are willingly doing that and spending their money for him. first of its kind in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Ancestortinubu: 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Everyone just catching obiphobia when campaign never start. The name of the game is politicians vs millions of sane Nigerians who has rejected the politicians and their deceit.
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/peter-obis-supporters-not-committed-elections-not-won-on-social-media-dele-alake/

It is now clear why APC has failed woefully in 8 years. The reason is because they are not in touch with reality at all. Well, come 2023 we will send them packing. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by pricklewane: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
Oloriburuku no de disturb me about Pandora fool I am willing to bet 1 million naira Peter Obi does not win 3 state or 3 million vote come 223 presidential election make foolish Igbos no de quite me over nonsense. Any mod handle the cash for us when you are ready.

donbenie:
Obi is nothing..
Obi is all noise..
Obi is just hype..
Obi is a passing phase..
And yet you are all losing sleep over him?
What does that say about you?
Many have gone to get their PVC because of him..
Many like me that have never voted,have vowed to vote because of him..
Even if he doesn't win the election..
He will go a long way in determining who will win..
Underestimate his movement at your peril..
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by iHateFraudsters: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Aydlecturer:

Why always attacking Tinubu by your Obidient supporters?

@bolded, Now who's insulting who?

I made a complete post without an insult.

You made one sentence with an insult.

See how you just shot yourself in the foot?
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by kayusely70(m): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/peter-obis-supporters-not-committed-elections-not-won-on-social-media-dele-alake/
Dele Alake was a state commissioner in Lagos State not Nigeria.
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Staphylococcus: 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
kingjiss:

That's why you are stupid and Foolish

With God all things are possible

God listen to the voice and cry of his children

God will do it

God again! Sigh….
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by AliyuMahdi9: 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lol.

Everyday OBI

Opposition can't do without Mentioning OBI

Hahahaha

hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Justiceleague1: 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
kologba:
babe I earn in dollars... My Ppp high,it pays me if I change dollar 4 #1000

Yen yen yen
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Staphylococcus: 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
Angelfrost:

Let me summarize the "Reality" you put up there:

APC will win next year in a Free and Fair Election because the average Nigerian enjoys suffering and dying!

Did I miss anything?!! I'm very sure I didn't!

Thank you!

Nigerians, over to you!!!

Now you facing reality!
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by AliyuMahdi9: 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ok Whatelse?

Hahahahahahaha

BATified2023:

A man with no governor,no rep,no senator but ordinary noise believe he will wake up one day n win with his followers insulting every body on social media

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by ayodiran49k: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
Only enemies of the country will pick an old and fragile candidate as Tinubu over Obi. We are tired of suffering. We want a country that works.Only enemies of the country will pick an old and fragile candidate as Tinubu over Obi. We are tired of suffering. We want a country that works....

1 Like

Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Zorn: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
BATified2023:

What you sowed is what you're reaping , it's not up to a quarter and you're complaining? Your Obituary will soon be announced .
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by BATified2023: 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
DadaHammed:

But you NURTW monkeys should be allowed shout 'yooba nesan' after Tinubu loses abi next year abi?
anybody that shouts Yoruba nation after election should b gunned down
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Eagle75: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:

The movement is bigger than Obi himself. It's not just about Obi. The disenchanted Nigerian youths running for the seat of the President through Peter Obi.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Staphylococcus: 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Eagle75:

The movement is bigger than Obi himself. It's not just about Obi. The disenchanted Nigerian youths running for the seat of the President through Peter Obi.

Know this and know peace.

His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has all it takes to win and take Nigeria to greater heights.

All odds favour him! I still don’t see the possibility of ANYONE else winning Asiwaju.

It’s OUTRIGHTLY impossible!
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by Staphylococcus: 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Juanmike:
Man u can win the league the Just season, it is still possible .

You are truly a Peter Obi supporter
Re: Alake: Obi's Supporters Are Not Committed, Elections Not Won On Social Media by kologba: 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Justiceleague1:

That's you only,can you say same for your village People including the oba that haven't had a good meal for a long time?
Can you say same for your relations? Or you are a selfish man.

If you are a man and sure of what you be saying,lets make a post of 100 dollars bills,you and I
to what purpose...and to what gain...abeg rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

iREV Worked Excepting Results Upload Of The Presidential Election - INEC (Video) / DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo / It Is Clear They Want Femi Fani-kayode Dead At All Cost - Precious Chikwendu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.