Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend (51949 Views)

Is It Okay To Let Your Fiancée Know Your Monthly Salary Range? / How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / Transformation Of 3 Children Tortured In Akwa Ibom After Being Tagged Witches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by totosucker(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
Pack her things carry go there house so that they will know how serious you are. Then, go and report her to either police or human Rights commission then she will be forced to bring back the child. There is no case here. I was once in your shoes. But time is a healer.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

You asked how much is the woman earning?
You should ask the op if the woman is employed or not.
I v answered you very well.

Well,in today's world where women have more freedom to take up roles,it's no longer structurally designed for the man to be the bread winner though he still remains the head of the family.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by We4all: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
krucifix:

See, I be mumu, so he should give her the whole salary because she's his baby mama right? My mom is a stupid olosho! She should go get a job and stop spreading her legs waaaaa. My papa no dey give my mama anything. They are both Lazy idiots that won't work but decide what to get at the end of the month.

No wonder you are very bitter and delusional.

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Cutehector:
english darling. It's not that hard for you if you claimed to pass IELTS.
Ok. I v written english. What do you v to say?
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by akinbodma(m): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
Girls of nowadays don’t want to work and they want man to spoil them or eradicate them from poverty without forcing the husband to go to is limit just for the lady yo enjoy herself

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by ambale(m): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
When you byforce put ashana for house, what were you expecting before
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
4Humanity4All:

Well,in today's world where women have more freedom to take up roles,it's no longer structurally designed for the man to be the bread winner though he still remains the head of the family.
As you see the N63K boy. Was his life structured to structure a woman to be earning?
The boy was dating a girl.amd impregnated her out of wedlock?
Is that responsible?
If you wanna talk about a lazy woman or those that depend on men, use better yardstick.

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by ambale(m): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Richy4:
I no noOo, I just dey ask.. baby mama dey leave with baby daddy for House?

I been think say them dey leave separately, the man dey visit am.. when he's convenienced to do so... Anyway I no dey too understand the baby mama baby father thing..

You will make a good finance minister.. the budget was alarmingly wonderful... Especially the 5 times soup in a monthsmiley

If not for one thing, I would have asked you to ignore her for now... She won't find it easy looking after a baby with zero income... When the financial burden starts, she will definitely come back... Also it's not every one that will like to train someone else's child when the father is alive... They will ask her to go back except maybe she eventually finds something doing

Sincerely I had to screenshot his budget allocation ooo, the guy jonz ni, he doesn't the ashana he put for house now
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by We4all: 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
Great0ne1:

My friend shut your gut, my mom is a lazy piece of shit. Her parents sent her to school, to graduate and she started living off men. Her occupation is now baby mama. She wants my deadbeat dad to pluck his eyes and give to lazy leeches like her.

Eya, no wonder you’re very bitter.

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by idu1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
I like this guy budget. As for the baby mama make you chill for her matter first. Find a way to be sending upkeep for the baby. When hungar catches the modafuvka she go come begging you and don't take her back.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by MasterKernel: 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
Landmack:

My friend shush up. As a man I keep advising all these headless young boys to avoid raw sx if they know they’re not ready for commitment or don’t even consider the lady for marriage. Let’s learn to tie our joysticks and stop bringing innocent kids to suffer in this life due to lean finances. Not just the child,even the mother of the child in question...the way a new born child/toddler feeds depends on how the mother feeds and a nursing mother must feed well to be able to cater or breastfeed her child. How can u be earning 50k, paying rent of 300k and then going to put someone’s daughter in a family way? What sort of wickedness is that?
Reason why I don’t judge those gals that abort their foetus. They don sense the kind danger wey dem go see if them become baby mama.
Op na iragbiji thunder go faya you. U love ur son keel u dia

You sound troubled and slightly unreasonable.
So because he earns "A" amount, he can't have kids, and you think you can change anyone's attitude when it goes against you.

Please rest Mr. Perfect.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by kolarov93(m): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
Landmack:

Hope you’re not earning 50k,paying rent of 400k,fornicating with someone’s daughter without condom? If you’re same fate will befall u.

If u are not ready to be a father better go let them tie your dickk in men’s hospital.

All those things you list up there is not necessary now. Are you trying to put the blame on op for being a responsible man despite the fact the he’s earning low?

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Eaglesence: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
djkirkoo2:
hmmmmm. Wonderful. Me I earn 63k as salary and my rent is 210k annually. Below is how I disburse it:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Soup for the month (we cook soup 5 times in a month) - 15k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Stew, Beans, Moi moi: 5/6k

Gas - 5k.

Fuel: As the Lord leads but I do put on Gen almost everyday as far as there's no light.
Now if you observed you will see that I don't have any money for myself nor my baby, make sure I run other deals to meet up my rent and cater for my son.

Yet my baby mama go out to tarnish my image outside saying that I am treating her as a house girl, saying that she's like a slave, that she's in an abusive relationship this and that all the young ladies around my vicinity are all keeping malice with me because of her stories, they all believed her story.

Even when I try to talk people don't believe me. I got tired of the quarrels and nagging so I had to throw her things out and asked her to leave my house. Neighbors came in and intervened then asked me to consider my son that he's still a baby. I succumbed and left for work only for me to come back home that evening the 22nd of July and found out that she have left with my son that I love so much and yet all her things are still in my house.

Bring my baby sef all to no avail, oya let me be seeing him at least still no way. I've talked to her mom and siblings and all of them are taking her side saying a man is not supposed to throw a woman's things outside (even my family blamed me for throwing her things outside) oya I don agree sef still dey are hiding my baby that will be a year old on the 29th of this August from me.

Honestly her family wants me to settle with their daughter but to me I am no longer interested before I die of BP, so now they are using my son to blackmail me emotionally to accept their daughter back because they know that I love my son. If really I am suffering her and treating her like a slave like she always claim then I wonder why her family would want her to come back to my house to suffer.

Mind you, I don't even beat o, I only have bad mouth to reply her if she pisses me off. Honestly I am confused and don't know what to do because I really miss my son.

You too why you get bad mouth na Those days, i prefer mumsie to beat me and just don't speak a word of abuse to me.

Show her how much you earn. Let her into other business ideas you are into. She could have some good imput and reasons to stop her gossip.

Try that bruv, thank moi later.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by ozo13(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
djkirkoo2:
yes, someone gave me this advise but I was told that FIDA will tell me to be feeding my child and his mom. I wonder how I will be feeding someone that is not grateful. Another person said that I should visit Human Rights.
u can still go to court to settle it.
Court will definitely invite her to come and everything will be iron out u can be feeding the baby with 20k monthly oo.speaking from experience.(someone close to me).
But if u can talk sense into her and marry her that will be the best else even after court settlement she fit still mess up ur life.
Just settle with her for peace to reign .
I fear who no fear woman

2 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by AfroKnight: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
djkirkoo2:
I gave her 55k for business I didn't see result rather she's saying that my baby is distracting her. Even when she was doing the business before she gets home I cook and prepare dinner so that she would be stress free. I bathe the baby, wash his clothes, even washes her clothes atimes just to relieve her of stress yet she keeps saying that she's suffering in the relationship. Recently I called her to iron things out she gave the phone to another man and the man really insulted hell out of me. I really wish I could drop the audio here because I record any of our conversation since we separated so that she won't be twisting stories to her favor.

Look for a mediation centre close by. They will summon her so you guys can reach a resolution. Come with all the proof of transfers made to her account for everything per month. Print everything. Prepare very well. No stoopeed Baby mama has the right to keep you from seeing your child. What’s worse? She doesn’t even have the means to feed your baby. You are the one who can take care of that baby.

Don’t let her get away with this rubbish.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by seanwilliam(m): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
pocohantas:

78 where? They no pass 7 o. The guy is really a good guy and shouldn’t be blamed for giving his BM N5000 a month. He can’t do pass himself!

As at when she decided to have the baby, she knew his income. Even this condom question doesn’t fly. The guy is not denying the baby and if a woman doesn’t want to have a baby, we all know she wouldn’t.

I do not see the sense in a woman saying it is her body when it pleases her, but go ahead to malign the man who wasn’t ready to have a child for not meeting up with her preferred child support.

If you want to be a BM, you as a woman should also be very prepared and the man should support too. Linda Ikeji no get two head.
This is not POCO
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by einsteine(m): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
Why you first allow her stay with you.

Baby mama different from common-law wife.

63k is too small to have children o. That's 100 usd a month. Just above poverty level (for one person). You would need to be spending around 20k monthly as the least reasonable child support but then she may be the one who would end up spending it all.

Sorry. Next time, choose your baby mama with care and don't stay with them.

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

As you see the N63K boy. Was his life structured to structure a woman to be earning?
The boy was dating a girl.amd impregnated her out of wedlock?
Is that responsible?
If you wanna talk about a lazy woman or those that depend on men, use better yardstick.

Your definition of being responsible is relative. Putting religion aside, they both had consensual sex. He didn't force himself on her.They both probably agreed to keep the baby. So,they are in it together.
To raise that child, only one person can't be providing the financial support.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Elidrisy20: 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Really you dey try, keep it up, next time if konji hold you, you to hold am
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by pocohantas(f): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
seanwilliam:

This is not POCO

Na every year you dey type this thing?
It is not poco, na you hold my phone. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Mbo07: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ovieemmanuel:
It's not about condom. He did not deny the pregnancy the issue at hand now is resolve it apologise if need be . But get her something to do even if ita POS business.
don't mind these condom dealers and wholesalers
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Landmack: 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
MasterKernel:

You sound troubled and slightly unreasonable.
So because he earns "A" amount, he can't have kids, and you think you can change anyone's attitude when it goes against you.

Please rest Mr. Perfect.

My friend kip kwayet osiso.

Nigerians with their itk mentality and their stupid attitude of not taking correct advise.

Tell op to pack out of that house, go rent a single room and take care of the woman he put in a family way plus his son. That’s how a responsible babyman should behave. He should stop living above his means and cut his cloth according to his cloth.

If u and op think we will come here and give him a pat on the back for being irresponsible...so sorry kernel.

This same thing we talked about on the other thread. If your income is lean marriage or even a child shouldn’t be on ur mind. Stop bringing in children into this world that will grow up being an emotional wreck...children that will end up being a problem to our society because the two adults that decided to have sx didn’t settle down to train them properly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by seanwilliam(m): 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
ravensckar:
As a guyman, whatever caused you to impregnate a lady whom you never planned to marry is the biggest sign of foolish.ness. Like you weren't taught how to use a condom or what?

A lady has a child for you, she's living in your house, probably still fucking you, cooking for you, taking care of you and your son. Yet, you tagged her a 'Baby Mama' who doesn't deserved to be married but should be paid a monthly stipend of 5K. Bros, you must have a faulty brain because it's obvious that you're mad but you don't have anyone to tell you. So, if people like Tuface, Wizkid, Davido or even Airforce1 dey claim 'Baby Daddy'. You self wey never chop belle full self go come out? cheesy cheesy

PS- some women don't mind being called 'Baby Mama' but not by someone who'd be giving them 5K monthly. It shows that even you yourself need to be a 'Sugar Boy' to those Slay Mama. You self need intensive care.
.. if I should tell you wetin Dey my mind, I might be banned .

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by jayjayolajide(m): 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
my brother....don't stress yourself to much.....they will hold u or tight u down. because of ur lovely boi.....if u can do what i want to tell u....it will help... pretend as of nothing happened.....move on with ur life squarely....get money and be in good condition....when u want to marry....try to marry a responsible/fine girl.....walai when the boi grow up....they will bring him back to u...mind let ur new wife know u don born....that it's what happened to me.........that it wat I did....even when my ex great grama died....I wen their with my family and wify.....come and how they welcome me with high classic welcm....life is too such
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Cutehector(m): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ok. I v written english. What do you v to say?
spell correctly please, you are a woman and shouldn't be typing in gutter english. Have is spelt as Have and not "v".
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Slayar: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
ravensckar:
As a guyman, whatever caused you to impregnate a lady whom you never planned to marry is the biggest sign of foolish.ness. Like you weren't taught how to use a condom or what?

A lady has a child for you, she's living in your house, probably still fucking you, cooking for you, taking care of you and your son. Yet, you tagged her a 'Baby Mama' who doesn't deserved to be married but should be paid a monthly stipend of 5K. Bros, you must have a faulty brain because it's obvious that you're mad but you don't have anyone to tell you. So, if people like Tuface, Wizkid, Davido or even Airforce1 dey claim 'Baby Daddy'. You self wey never chop belle full self go come out? cheesy cheesy

PS- some women don't mind being called 'Baby Mama' but not by someone who'd be giving them 5K monthly. It shows that even you yourself need to be a 'Sugar Boy' to those Slay Mama. You self need intensive care.

Shut the Bleep up,they are both responsible for the situation they found themselves. Stop making it look like she's an helpless 15yr old whom he impregnated.

She opened her legs dey collect penis, knew how much he collects and decided to have the baby ,now whyning when the situation dawned on her . They should both share the brunt .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Landmack: 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
How can someone be earning 20k and be paying rent of 400k for instance. And if we check,that tenant will have all d complete electronics in his house,plus 100k sound system he will always tune to the highest volume to regularly use to disturb neighbors grin
Including different women taking turns for visitations.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Cleanworld(f): 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
djkirkoo2:
hmmmmm. Wonderful. Me I earn 63k as salary and my rent is 210k annually. Below is how I disburse it:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Gas - 5k.

Fuel: As the Lord leads but I do put on Gen almost everyday as far as there's no light.
Now if you observed you will see that I don't have any money for myself nor my baby, make sure I run other deals to meet up my rent and cater for my son.

Yet my baby mama go out to tarnish my image outside saying that I am treating her as a house girl, saying that she's like a slave, that she's in an abusive relationship this and that all the young ladies around my vicinity are all keeping malice with me because of her stories, they all believed her story.

Even when I try to talk people don't believe me. I got tired of the quarrels and nagging so I had to throw her things out and asked her to leave my house. Neighbors came in and intervened then asked me to consider my son that he's still a baby. I succumbed and left for work only for me to come back home that evening the 22nd of July and found out that she have left with my son that I love so much and yet all her things are still in my house.

Bring my baby sef all to no avail, oya let me be seeing him at least still no way. I've talked to her mom and siblings and all of them are taking her side saying a man is not supposed to throw a woman's things outside (even my family blamed me for throwing her things outside) oya I don agree sef still dey are hiding my baby that will be a year old on the 29th of this August from me.

Honestly her family wants me to settle with their daughter but to me I am no longer interested before I die of BP, so now they are using my son to blackmail me emotionally to accept their daughter back because they know that I love my son. If really I am suffering her and treating her like a slave like she always claim then I wonder why her family would want her to come back to my house to suffer.

Mind you, I don't even beat o, I only have bad mouth to reply her if she pisses me off. Honestly I am confused and don't know what to do because I really miss my son.

PLEASE, CHECK YOUR EXPENSES AND ADJUST IT SEEMS YOU ARE SPENDING MORE ON FOOD. N45K ON FOOD FROM N65K SALARY IS A BIT MUCH. YOU AREN'T SAVING ANYTHING WHILE YOU STILL PAYING MORE THAN YOUR ANNUAL SALARY ON RENT.

GO DO YOUR MATH AND CUT YOUR COAT ACCORDING TO YOUR SIZE .

GOD WILL SOON UPLIFT YOU.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by jayjayolajide(m): 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
ravensckar:

it's just like u have not mature enough to know exactly what it's happened....if u can't contribute positively....u beta shut up.....keep ur month short ...u hear.....na social media give u chance

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by OgaDeyVex: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by StUriah(m): 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Forget about the son for now to concentrate on more important matters.

If she likes, she can change the child's surname to her father's own, ko kan aye. Na im wahala be dat.

If you are really looking for a peace of mind, send all her belongings to her parents' house tomorrow morning. Make sure you don't ask about the baby anymore until she comes to her senses. And be sure that you don't send any upkeep or palliative to anyone in their family.

According to Machiavelli, "people always do worse things to the one who made himself love than to the one who made himself feared by others"

It is better to be fear and gain your respect than to be love and treated like a fool.

djkirkoo2:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Gas - 5k.

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Emmadoxx: 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
[right][/right]
Bross, stop washing your dirty linen in the public. First I will like to know your age, second your educational background third, do u have a family? If at all you are up to the age of marriage, you should have discussed with your family and then you people can resolve issues with the girl and her parents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos / His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed / Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.