Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend (51981 Views)

Is It Okay To Let Your Fiancée Know Your Monthly Salary Range? / How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / Transformation Of 3 Children Tortured In Akwa Ibom After Being Tagged Witches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Lifepia: 2:04am On Aug 27, 2022
djkirkoo2:
hmmmmm. Wonderful. Me I earn 63k as salary and my rent is 210k annually. Below is how I disburse it:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Soup for the month (we cook soup 5 times in a month) - 15k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Stew, Beans, Moi moi: 5/6k

Gas - 5k.

Fuel: As the Lord leads but I do put on Gen almost everyday as far as there's no light.
Now if you observed you will see that I don't have any money for myself nor my baby, make sure I run other deals to meet up my rent and cater for my son.

Yet my baby mama go out to tarnish my image outside saying that I am treating her as a house girl, saying that she's like a slave, that she's in an abusive relationship this and that all the young ladies around my vicinity are all keeping malice with me because of her stories, they all believed her story.

Even when I try to talk people don't believe me. I got tired of the quarrels and nagging so I had to throw her things out and asked her to leave my house. Neighbors came in and intervened then asked me to consider my son that he's still a baby. I succumbed and left for work only for me to come back home that evening the 22nd of July and found out that she have left with my son that I love so much and yet all her things are still in my house.

Bring my baby sef all to no avail, oya let me be seeing him at least still no way. I've talked to her mom and siblings and all of them are taking her side saying a man is not supposed to throw a woman's things outside (even my family blamed me for throwing her things outside) oya I don agree sef still dey are hiding my baby that will be a year old on the 29th of this August from me.

Honestly her family wants me to settle with their daughter but to me I am no longer interested before I die of BP, so now they are using my son to blackmail me emotionally to accept their daughter back because they know that I love my son. If really I am suffering her and treating her like a slave like she always claim then I wonder why her family would want her to come back to my house to suffer.

Mind you, I don't even beat o, I only have bad mouth to reply her if she pisses me off. Honestly I am confused and don't know what to do because I really miss my son.

I can relate to your situation and I have some advice for you. First. Do not equate financial assistance to your spouse as evidence of love. Women need emotional support and not the money like you have been listing. Sit her down and acknowledge that she is also contributing to the welfare and upkeep of your son and re-assure her that you are there for her. Once you have addressed her emotional concerns, trust me, everything else will fall into place. Women want to be acknowledged in their relationships and then she will do anything for you. Because you are dismissive of her emotional needs, that is why she is confiding in your neighbors. Secondly. Change your attitude, ask her to prepare a monthly budget, give her the money and let her handle the bills. She will feel secure when you do this.

3 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Mindlog: 2:07am On Aug 27, 2022
tonididdy:

Pfff....
It's because he did it illegally.
Through family rites, NGO or a court sitting ...he could have full or partial custody.
He is the kids father and is entitled to that.
No court gives one side of the parent 1000% custody rights unless the other half of the parent is physically or mentally unfit.

And my response was to the poster's saying if he was the one, he would disappear with the child. To the creator of thread, I advised him to seek out social welfare office in his state of residence, to have his son's mother summoned bringing the boy so that co-parenting their son can be worked out.

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by timy22(f): 2:12am On Aug 27, 2022
author=djkirkoo2 post=116029386]her family might support her in training the child so me I want to train my child myself and that's why I am fighting to be seeing him[/quote]

If you can ignore her and her family for 3months , they will call you to settle things. And by then she will be tired.

They are only adamant because they realize you love your son and they can treat your fuckup by not giving you access to him.

If you can ignore them for 3/6 months . No call or msg, they come looking for you, then you can give her your terms and conditions.

You said her family can take care of the boy, fine . Let them do . The boy is still small and no body can tell him bad stuffs about you for now

I assure you, if you can ignore her and her family for 3-6months , they will be tired. And they will call you to settle out things .

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Ekemeziegraciou(m): 2:28am On Aug 27, 2022
djkirkoo2:
he claimed to be her boyfriend o. Honestly I couldn't sleep the night I received that insult then few days later I reported the incident to her mom then the mom claimed that the boy is her cousin. I just laughed and since that insult I didn't bother to call her again till now. It's two weeks today.
maybe you will just try and give some space for like a month or two. Though it might not be easy

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by MartinsD12(m): 2:47am On Aug 27, 2022
djkirkoo2:
hmmmmm. Wonderful. Me I earn 63k as salary and my rent is 210k annually. Below is how I disburse it:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Gas - 5k.

Fuel: As the Lord leads but I do put on Gen almost everyday as far as there's no light.
Now if you observed you will see that I don't have any money for myself nor my baby, make sure I run other deals to meet up my rent and cater for my son.

Yet my baby mama go out to tarnish my image outside saying that I am treating her as a house girl, saying that she's like a slave, that she's in an abusive relationship this and that all the young ladies around my vicinity are all keeping malice with me because of her stories, they all believed her story.

Even when I try to talk people don't believe me. I got tired of the quarrels and nagging so I had to throw her things out and asked her to leave my house. Neighbors came in and intervened then asked me to consider my son that he's still a baby. I succumbed and left for work only for me to come back home that evening the 22nd of July and found out that she have left with my son that I love so much and yet all her things are still in my house.

Bring my baby sef all to no avail, oya let me be seeing him at least still no way. I've talked to her mom and siblings and all of them are taking her side saying a man is not supposed to throw a woman's things outside (even my family blamed me for throwing her things outside) oya I don agree sef still dey are hiding my baby that will be a year old on the 29th of this August from me.

Honestly her family wants me to settle with their daughter but to me I am no longer interested before I die of BP, so now they are using my son to blackmail me emotionally to accept their daughter back because they know that I love my son. If really I am suffering her and treating her like a slave like she always claim then I wonder why her family would want her to come back to my house to suffer.

Mind you, I don't even beat o, I only have bad mouth to reply her if she pisses me off. Honestly I am confused and don't know what to do because I really miss my son.
From what I can see your mama baby is insatiable person, badly character nothing to write home about this is the turn offs or red flags you could have spotted before you went to put your manhood to disgrace, from all indication it seems the lady is idle not working at all just sit in the house answering Baby mama, staying idle bring about gossiping, you shouldn't have had anything to do with this kind of girl, just be taking care of your son let her be , the truth is she is mad mannered you can never satisfy her, if she is looking for more money she should start working if she truly want to be meaningful in life and contribute to the family, that's why it's always good to know the kind of girl you call girlfriend, leave jobless girls alone they are nothing but idle minds and depends on a man to provide for everything including lipstick ooo , pants and bra , what a mess, get a girl that has something doing, industrious , this type will leave a man suffering for the rest of his life , any relationship that doesn't give peace of mind should be avoided.

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by jaydee87(m): 3:42am On Aug 27, 2022
My broda you be man.
You are trying but we can't satisfy our spouses, we can only try and u dey try according to wetin u write o. Anyway like someone suggested even if na pos business try ur best to start for her. It's not easy but atleast make she sef work small for money. Can I ask can u marry her? If yes look for ways to make her independent and do the needful,make her your wife and start planning. Your child should be considered in any decision u taking.

GOD go help u
djkirkoo2:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Gas - 5k.

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

Oh. You expect the girl to be working while nursing? You these boys no dey reason well o

You mean a baby that will be a year old on the 29th of August according to him?
I believe before she got pregnant, she had a work she was doing.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Orlatunday11(m): 5:00am On Aug 27, 2022
SOME PEOPLE ENSLAVED THEMSELVES UNKNOWN AND KNOWNLY....
4K RENT PER MNT, NO GET 2000-2500
4K PURE WATER, NO CLEAN BOREHOLE OR WELL
GEN ALMOST EVERY DAY FOR WAT, DON'T YOU HV POWER BAN
MTW
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Collyno82(m): 5:59am On Aug 27, 2022
Cutehector:
Why didnt you use condom sir?
because he love his son
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Jimraz4: 6:03am On Aug 27, 2022
I wish you can take my advice.

Just ignore her for a while, I know u miss your son but act like you dont care and focus on your job. Dont send money to her even if she ask. If her family calls u tell them all you want is to have a meeting about your child's affairs and custody.

Do this and she will start begging. They will soon get tired of accommodating her.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by donhils: 6:26am On Aug 27, 2022
You mean you earn 63k a month and by your calculations you spend 62k a month for the family and someone has the temerity to utter rubbish about your fatherhood? Some ppl must be crazy. You're doing well given the circumstances.

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by ghettochild(m): 6:59am On Aug 27, 2022
First off, confirm if that son is yours
Secondly why u dey stress...
If she carry pikin run...then save all those money u budget make she n her family dey single handedly raise your son..
Body go tell them....
Dem go beg
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by BluntCrazeMan: 7:23am On Aug 27, 2022
djkirkoo2:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Gas - 5k.

It's as if marrying is cheaper..
What did I just read here??
If you marry another lady, na another wahalla, because you will be settling two families at once.
And both families belong to you.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Okhuadams(m): 7:28am On Aug 27, 2022
djkirkoo2:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Gas - 5k.

If she is ur wife I would have known what to say. But baby mama am just walking by

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by OkoAnike(m): 7:31am On Aug 27, 2022
djkirkoo2:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Gas - 5k.

Bear the pain of missing your son and pretend not to be concerned about both the mother and your son, don't send money don't call and when you see a flash from her or any of her family don't call back... I give you 6 month, they will come begging that you should at least have your son

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by PETGEB(m): 7:42am On Aug 27, 2022
djkirkoo2:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Gas - 5k.

oga dis one na pure lie u no put the following item
Transport
Security/sweeper
Pocket money
Food at work
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by toyinid78: 7:48am On Aug 27, 2022
djkirkoo2:
ever since she left with my son I've not set my eyes on her neither my son else I would have negotiate how I will be fending for him but because no concrete agreement I just decided to keep calm though I am planning to visit human rights to table this matter before she will destroy me for my son then at old age I will now be struggling to make peace. I am not planning on taking the boy from her I told her that she can have him but at least let me be seeing him once in a while she and her family are hiding him.
stop giving yourself uneeded headache , just focus on yourself,your son will be with you at the needed time , I love the fact u own up and didn't mind those maggots saying u should use condom
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by We4all: 7:48am On Aug 27, 2022
tonididdy:

It's idiots like me who will come on NL with stupid marriage topics asking for solutions like NL Is a marriage counselling forum.

I am someone with traits of ungratefulness and no woman will marry me.

Am I normal like this angry

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2022
tonididdy:

Woman wey want belle na dey carry belle.
Shove your oloshoic opinion up your centre path.
You are the real Olosho here
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Chopcy29: 8:16am On Aug 27, 2022
djkirkoo2:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Gas - 5k.

Same thing was actually happening to me last year, thank god no child was involved. Bitch is gone now
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Cutehector(m): 8:17am On Aug 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

My English teacher you are not well sir.
This is the internet. This isn't LinkedIn, formal place or work or a written interview. My conversation with you is on internet language and internet language isn't formal.
Shebi you write shouldn't. Is that not a short form of should not?
Why didn't you write the letters completely?
kai.. You are an empty barrel I swear.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 27, 2022
4Humanity4All:

You mean a baby that will be a year old on the 29th of August according to him?
I believe before she got pregnant, she had a work she was doing.
That's why the op too shouldn't be having sex with a vulnerable lady. If she's working class, she would take care of the baby herself. When matters like this happen, the man must own up and take care of the baby. Issues occur btw them cos the woman isn't satisfied with the guys income.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2022
Cutehector:
kai.. You are an empty barrel I swear.
You are a leaking bucket unfit to do anything.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Hamachi(f): 9:00am On Aug 27, 2022
djkirkoo2:
like you did not read the post properly. I provide everything in the house. The 5k is for her to hold herself and at times I do give her 10k if I know that something would enter my hands that month. I gave her 55k for business I didn't see any results yet she's saying that I treat her as a slave.
Rule 1 of setting up a business
Never give money to the person to start a business, rather start the business and ensure there is record of sales, purchases and expenses.

I learnt this from my dad.

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Hamachi(f): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2022
shocked
djkirkoo2:
I gave her 55k for business I didn't see result rather she's saying that my baby is distracting her. Even when she was doing the business before she gets home I cook and prepare dinner so that she would be stress free. I bathe the baby, wash his clothes, even washes her clothes atimes just to relieve her of stress yet she keeps saying that she's suffering in the relationship. Recently I called her to iron things out she gave the phone to another man and the man really insulted hell out of me. I really wish I could drop the audio here because I record any of our conversation since we separated so that she won't be twisting stories to her favor.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Hamachi(f): 9:04am On Aug 27, 2022
djkirkoo2:
and that's why I don't want her back in my home because through this quarrel it simply shows that she doesn't appreciate but pretending to. So I wonder how I will be free to be doing things for her without nursing grudges.
She just wanted to be a baby mama right from time, you didn't see it. A woman can pretend for 20yrs, once she gets want she wants, it game over and that were you B-mama is right now.

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by ike007(m): 9:06am On Aug 27, 2022
Cutehector:
Why didnt you use condom sir?

This guy...sense will not kill you
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by 4040nysc: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2022
djkirkoo2:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Gas - 5k.

A man is supposed to have no weakness, do away with the boy and move on..those who a trapped on emotions are never successful in life according to a Chinese philosophers

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Cutehector(m): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2022
ike007:

This guy...sense will not kill you
cheesy amen my namesake
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Nasri100(m): 9:43am On Aug 27, 2022
Landmack:

My friend kip kwayet osiso.

Nigerians with their itk mentality and their stupid attitude of not taking correct advise.

Tell op to pack out of that house, go rent a single room and take care of the woman he put in a family way plus his son. That’s how a responsible babyman should behave. He should stop living above his means and cut his cloth according to his cloth.

If u and op think we will come here and give him a pat on the back for being irresponsible...so sorry kernel.

This same thing we talked about on the other thread. If your income is lean marriage or even a child shouldn’t be on ur mind. Stop bringing in children into this world that will grow up being an emotional wreck...children that will end up being a problem to our society because the two adults that decided to have sx didn’t settle down to train them properly.

Why did you quote MasterKernel

No need. People like Masterkernel have already made the mistake of impregnating a girl with a 20k salary and now living in the projects (Face me I face you house)

These fackers are the reason Nigeria will continue to be backwards.

Second poverty capital of the world. Imaging wanting to raise a child while earning below $100 monthly.

God will punish all of you for what you doing to innocent kids
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by tosaino95(m): 10:20am On Aug 27, 2022
djkirkoo2:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Gas - 5k.

In Yoruba Proverbs they use to say bad wife can be manage but bad in-law can't be manage.
Your baby mama family are part of the issue you're having her because how on earth would they be using your son to blackmailing you.
That aside your family sef no try they don't know what you're passing through with her.
And they are siding her or maybe It's woman power at work.

SOLUTION:-

You can't negotiate love between you and woman
Because it comes natural and your baby mama has none for you.
Her Living with you would always be fight and unnecessary talks.

The best you can do is to leave your boy with her but have agreement with her that you would be seeing your boy anytime you want.
That is if the boy is around 3 or 4 yrs and you don't have money for nanny.

But if your boy is 5 and above and you have money for nanny.
Do everything in your power to have the your care.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by travelzcruix: 11:07am On Aug 27, 2022
Op is passing through emotional blackmail, but you must know the reason for her actions probably she wants a proper marriage and whatever you do is irrelevant. It's a time factor game.Months ago, I shared a bitter experience here on nairaland on how my wife to be ran with my child of barely 9 months to another man's house for no reason justifiable.All I got was missiles of sympathy toward her action. I took things as a man, made sure I sponsored her education and it later became a win win. I didn't end there, I nailed all her evil plots with my Lawyers and today things earned up in my favour. I have taken full custody of my son, ignored her completely but yet still tactical. Although I have resisted all moves from my family members to kick her out for now, at least for the sake of my son. Op, henceforth whatever move you make, ensure that the interest of your son is placed first. You are a man and the kind of family you want to raise depends on you. I should have continued, but in all, it took the grace of God to withstand such a blackmail. Today I'm a strong dad, and I've vowed none of my kids will go through undue suffering because of senseless adults called parents. Much love.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed / Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.