Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend (51996 Views)

Is It Okay To Let Your Fiancée Know Your Monthly Salary Range? / How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / Transformation Of 3 Children Tortured In Akwa Ibom After Being Tagged Witches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Great0ne1: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
djkirkoo2:
yes, someone gave me this advise but I was told that FIDA will tell me to be feeding my child and his mom. I wonder how I will be feeding someone that is not grateful. Another person said that I should visit Human Rights.
Go and meet an experienced lawyer. He will give you the best advice. Nobody or law will compel you to be feeding a grown ass adult, whether wife or not. You will only contribute to child upbringing and you MUST be allowed to see your son

2 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Wisetrue99: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
djkirkoo2:
who ever thought things would be like this? She was nice and very economical when we first started. I guess she was pretending.
Can you survive on 5k per month

You did not even miscellaneous

Taking care of a woman is expensive, if you think otherwise, try ignorance!

2 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by RepoMan007: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
Royzevic:
What is suffering 2.0

Read the post. She complained of suffering but wants to return. .
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by jaxxy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
djkirkoo2:
ever since she left with my son I've not set my eyes on her neither my son else I would have negotiate how I will be fending for him but because no concrete agreement I just decided to keep calm though I am planning to visit human rights to table this matter before she will destroy me for my son then at old age I will now be struggling to make peace. I am not planning on taking the boy from her I told her that she can have him but at least let me be seeing him once in a while she and her family are hiding him.

Call her and talk to her like a guy, Apologize to her for throwing her things out when u know she has a little baby. That was very wrong even if she was nagging and misbehaving. instead u call her family and urs and table her behavior matter to them to correct her bt now cos of ur actions u are wrong and she been supported.

if she os ur babymama u should know how to convince her or calm her down and fix things.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Bishop404: 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
I'm suspecting that ur baby mama for hiding the child away from you... When everything have died down try do DNA test e get why... My guy na man you be oh... Ur face show n ur shoe shine

2 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Onyi22(f): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Cutehector:
Why didnt you use condom sir?
grin grin cheesy
Nigeria stupid question

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Anuoluwa12345(f): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
cheesy cheesy... Lol you too shud have observe her well, if you did your thorough observations, no matter the pretence, you will still see some greenlight. My own question is, where is she also helping you? Or na you dey cater for everything concerning the boy?? Yet the boy go still choose her over you any time any day.. sir think well, don't live all your life fulfilling another person's dream,e get why.
djkirkoo2:
who ever thought things would be like this? She was nice and very economical when we first started. I guess she was pretending.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by GindoX(m): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
This one haff enter am... Enjoy ya cruise bro... When you dey knack you no tell us... Like someone said condom could have prevented all these.... grin

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by jameshow: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
That rent is too much for what you are earning.

You need to cut your clothes according to your size.

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Anuoluwa12345(f): 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Are you her husband? What is the agreement btw you two? She is only a baby mama.. and you have gone this length, yet she is not appreciate etc... All the best for you sha.
djkirkoo2:
like you did not read the post properly. I provide everything in the house. The 5k is for her to hold herself and at times I do give her 10k if I know that something would enter my hands that month. I gave her 55k for business I didn't see any results yet she's saying that I treat her as a slave.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Great0ne1: 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
pocohantas:

78 where? They no pass 7 o. The guy is really a good guy and shouldn’t be blamed for giving his BM N5000 a month. He can’t do pass himself!

As at when she decided to have the baby, she knew his income. Even this condom question doesn’t fly. The guy is not denying the baby and if a woman doesn’t want to have a baby, we all know she wouldn’t.

I do not see the sense in a woman saying it is her body when it pleases her, but go ahead to malign the man who wasn’t ready to have a child for not meeting up with her preferred child support.

If you want to be a BM, you as a woman should also be very prepared and the man should support too. Linda Ikeji no get two head.
Babe, your type no pass 3% for this country. A special woman you are
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by bonnyhope: 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
Cutehector:
Why didnt you use condom sir?

You no want make him get piking abi
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Youngzedd(m): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
djkirkoo2:
hmmmmm. Wonderful. Me I earn 63k as salary and my rent is 210k annually. Below is how I disburse it:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Soup for the month (we cook soup 5 times in a month) - 15k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Stew, Beans, Moi moi: 5/6k

Gas - 5k.

Fuel: As the Lord leads but I do put on Gen almost everyday as far as there's no light.
Now if you observed you will see that I don't have any money for myself nor my baby, make sure I run other deals to meet up my rent and cater for my son.

Yet my baby mama go out to tarnish my image outside saying that I am treating her as a house girl, saying that she's like a slave, that she's in an abusive relationship this and that all the young ladies around my vicinity are all keeping malice with me because of her stories, they all believed her story.

Even when I try to talk people don't believe me. I got tired of the quarrels and nagging so I had to throw her things out and asked her to leave my house. Neighbors came in and intervened then asked me to consider my son that he's still a baby. I succumbed and left for work only for me to come back home that evening the 22nd of July and found out that she have left with my son that I love so much and yet all her things are still in my house.

Bring my baby sef all to no avail, oya let me be seeing him at least still no way. I've talked to her mom and siblings and all of them are taking her side saying a man is not supposed to throw a woman's things outside (even my family blamed me for throwing her things outside) oya I don agree sef still dey are hiding my baby that will be a year old on the 29th of this August from me.

Honestly her family wants me to settle with their daughter but to me I am no longer interested before I die of BP, so now they are using my son to blackmail me emotionally to accept their daughter back because they know that I love my son. If really I am suffering her and treating her like a slave like she always claim then I wonder why her family would want her to come back to my house to suffer.

Mind you, I don't even beat o, I only have bad mouth to reply her if she pisses me off. Honestly I am confused and don't know what to do because I really miss my son.

Watch this >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgZ4ZbHHVUs

Be a man by learning to STFU! You won't die if you STFU.

I can't over emphasise the importance of this.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Anuoluwa12345(f): 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Why tag him irresponsible? Did you read the sorry? Did you see how much he earns? Did you see the analysis of how much he gives her? He said the 5k is just extra give, all them food, gas, light, gen, etc.. he pays for them. Why will she drain him? She is just a baby mama biko not even his wife.. if you don't know what to comment shut the Bleep up!.
We4all:

If she was nice then, why didn’t you marry her? She is good for sex but bad to be a wife right?

Do you know the frustrations that comes with being just a baby mama to an uncouth and irresponsible man?

And on top of that, you are generous enough to give her 5K as monthly upkeep. I am so proud of you!
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by SolarEngr(m): 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
No need waste money on fuel naun

Have you given this a thought?

You buy fuel #500 or more daily. For 100 days (about 3 months) you have spent (#500×100) #50,000 on fuel, if you add money you spent on oil(5K), T-fare (#100 × 100 days = 10K) and servicing your Gen(5K) for that 3 months, it should amount to about #70,000. Wow 70K just for about 6 hours light daily for just 3 months.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

It's time you stop stressing yourself and GO SOLAR! Check my signature

Plans from 100K upward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Anuoluwa12345(f): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ohh she is your wife like that, if you live together.. I actually tut she lives else where that she only bore you a child... Toor na you drag yourself into shit o, clean it yourself.
djkirkoo2:
I gave her 55k for business I didn't see result rather she's saying that my baby is distracting her. Even when she was doing the business before she gets home I cook and prepare dinner so that she would be stress free. I bathe the baby, wash his clothes, even washes her clothes atimes just to relieve her of stress yet she keeps saying that she's suffering in the relationship. Recently I called her to iron things out she gave the phone to another man and the man really insulted hell out of me. I really wish I could drop the audio here because I record any of our conversation since we separated so that she won't be twisting stories to her favor.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Sheggy13(m): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Nawa, someone earning 63k monthly in this Buhari economy that is not enough to take care of only you, yet couldn't keep your dick in check. A pity.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Great0ne1: 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Richy4:

grin grin
Where do we trace his ancestry from?
Which country or black race is better than Nigerian men among black race in taking adequate care of ladies? grin
Absolutely correct. They will still trace him back to nigeria. Home of the best lovers
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by tommy20: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sir, the relationship was borne out of lust. It's obvious you guys don't love each other at all, I have lost count of how many times you've mentioned 'how much you care for your baby' leaving out the womb that carried him/her.

Sir, love can't be force & it's obvious the relationship was a mistake that eventually birth blessing even though you guys don't see it that way.

This is little advise Sir, you will definitely see your son but I can assure you not very long.

Don't report her to anyone again to human rights/FIDA. Instead, if you have her contact & bank details, just make sure you always sent something to her every month end for her self & the child coz the child can't spend money him/herself.... Let her be for now, it's obvious you are both tired of each other. So don't press further it may worsen the situation. Just keep calm & always send money to her but let her family know that you are sending money for upkeep....

Please exercise alot of patience please sir, this they all agree with THE CHILD IS YOUR BLOOD & you are willing to take 100% of his upkeep but madam is not allowing it. So let her be, if she come to senses, they can help you guys to resolve it. But going by your write-ups, there was no love at all in this scenario.

2 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by neonly: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
djkirkoo2:

Yur topic is just us exactly what happing to me
But mine na d advance stage
So many untrained children out der dat are now parents make His help we men sha
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Osashalom: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Weak men hiding under feelings or love for their son, but if you die now, will you still talk of son?
If the story you gave is true, that woman aught to be praising you. Let me tell you an ingrate can never be satisfied no matter how much you tried. Let that bitch move on with her life while you do same . But this time, serve God well and genuinely so that He will give you one of His daughters. You will be glad you did.

2 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by krucifix(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
We4all:

Trying ke? You give her a monthly upkeep of 5K and still very proud to announce it on a public forum. You be ode.

See this mumu, so he should give her the whole salary because she's his baby mama right? Stupid olosho! Go get a job and stop spreading legs waaaaa. How much ur papa dey give ur mama? Lazy idiots that won't work but decide what to get at the end of the month.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Luu40: 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
I'd say the first mistake you made is taking a baby mama instead of marrying a wife.

Many women are ungrateful, to some extent you have to overlook things. But if they persist, relationship isn't a do or die affair, divorce or break-up with her. It will be for the good of all.

My advice: please get a decent woman to marry and start a family with her, if your runaway ex wants to keep the child, let her. It's her child too.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Great0ne1: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
We4all:

Trying ke? You give her a monthly upkeep of 5K and still very proud to announce it on a public forum. You be ode.
My friend shut your gut, you lazy piece of shit. Shebi her parents sent her to school, to graduate and start living of men abi ? Her occupation is now baby mama. You want him to pluck his eyes and give to lazy leeches abi ?

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by emonis88: 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
djkirkoo2:
like you did not read the post properly. I provide everything in the house. The 5k is for her to hold herself and at times I do give her 10k if I know that something would enter my hands that month. I gave her 55k for business I didn't see any results yet she's saying that I treat her as a slave.
If u can just cool down they il come to u for money for his upkeep. U r rushing to get ur son ,n so they r using it, to make u accept ur ungreatful babay mama.
Leave them with the boy for 1year u il see them asking,that u don't even want to know about ur son n blablabla, then tell them they kept the boy from u, see how they il change tune.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by eyinola: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
djkirkoo2:
hmmmmm. Wonderful. Me I earn 63k as salary and my rent is 210k annually. Below is how I disburse it:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Gas - 5k.

Fuel: As the Lord leads but I do put on Gen almost everyday as far as there's no light.
Now if you observed you will see that I don't have any money for myself nor my baby, make sure I run other deals to meet up my rent and cater for my son.

Yet my baby mama go out to tarnish my image outside saying that I am treating her as a house girl, saying that she's like a slave, that she's in an abusive relationship this and that all the young ladies around my vicinity are all keeping malice with me because of her stories, they all believed her story.

Even when I try to talk people don't believe me. I got tired of the quarrels and nagging so I had to throw her things out and asked her to leave my house. Neighbors came in and intervened then asked me to consider my son that he's still a baby. I succumbed and left for work only for me to come back home that evening the 22nd of July and found out that she have left with my son that I love so much and yet all her things are still in my house.

Bring my baby sef all to no avail, oya let me be seeing him at least still no way. I've talked to her mom and siblings and all of them are taking her side saying a man is not supposed to throw a woman's things outside (even my family blamed me for throwing her things outside) oya I don agree sef still dey are hiding my baby that will be a year old on the 29th of this August from me.

Honestly her family wants me to settle with their daughter but to me I am no longer interested before I die of BP, so now they are using my son to blackmail me emotionally to accept their daughter back because they know that I love my son. If really I am suffering her and treating her like a slave like she always claim then I wonder why her family would want her to come back to my house to suffer.

Mind you, I don't even beat o, I only have bad mouth to reply her if she pisses me off. Honestly I am confused and don't know what to do because I really miss my son.
how do u manage 2K light in a month?
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Octobertwentysix(f): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
djkirkoo2:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Gas - 5k.

Don't worry your self again, do as if you don't care , don't even ask about the baby, when she sees that you no send again na only them go beg you to come see your son.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Mcreloaded(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
Because cow meat hungry you then you decide to be calling cow brother.

My candid advice for you is to walk away from her and if she refuses you to see your son then do the needful and walk away from him also as she is using him to hold u to ransom.

Quickly start thinking of a life without her and your son so you can live longer.
No go let BP kill you.

It is better people laugh you that you are single than for people to cry.

You are not the first this is happening to and you will never be the last.

My candid advice is for you to walk away even though it's easier said than done.

2 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by phemmyfour: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
djkirkoo2:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Gas - 5k.

Invest in condom
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by neonly: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ovieemmanuel:
You see ehen you are in serious wahala only men passing through same thing would understand. Just find peace sha. Cause even if you settle with her it would be a reoccurring problem.

God bless you
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by tommy20: 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
We read daily how people who were depressed kill themselves because they couldn't find someone sincere/serious to talk to.

Please I am pleading with you all that when someone bring up a matter seeking your advise, if you can't give him a reasonable advise, just ready& ignore. A depressed person needs words of encouragement not otherwise or blaming or using them to catch cruise....

No one is clean, just pray that God shouldn't slow you to make a costly mistake.

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Oyerinde16(m): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
FantasticJ:

I hate emotional blackmail.
This is not an advise oooo. But I will be sending 20K for my child monthly upkeep.

God help you I see my boy one day, that's the last time she will see the boy.

I don't have time for any manipulation.

U don sleep kirikiri before... A moda has right of first refusal considering its a baby...

Only when d moda shows sign of mentality, or the children are grown enough to decide...

If u forcibly take a baby from the moda, you will hear ween

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive / Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony / 10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.