Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend (52016 Views)

Is It Okay To Let Your Fiancée Know Your Monthly Salary Range? / How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / Transformation Of 3 Children Tortured In Akwa Ibom After Being Tagged Witches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by BRATISLAVA: 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
We4all:

If she was nice then, why didn’t you marry her? She is good for sex but bad to be a wife right?

Do you know the frustrations that comes with being just a baby mama to an uncouth and irresponsible man?

And on top of that, you are generous enough to give her 5K as monthly upkeep. I am so proud of you!

Lol. This post right here is wickedness.

The kinds of things we read here. He honestly opened this thread to badmouth a woman nobody here knows. And in his opening sentences, he's made it about money because you can buy any woman and every woman is thrilled to be a baby mama. At the mention of money, his viewers will begin to bay for her blood. It worked. He's starring as the blameless saint in his script. Now, it would be an exciting work of fiction if the figures were not being thrown around as a matter of pride. But it isn't.

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by dnawah(m): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
Cutehector:
Why didnt you use condom sir?
na wa u o! If ur papa use condom u for like am?

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by yoyoway: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
Omo!!!!!it's quite sad that good guys end up with terrible ladies...oga no matter how much you tey to please her she wd never appreciate your effort because her mind is made up about you,,as painful as it might sound I pray you find your real soulmate who wd appreciate you for who you are because dis lady is not your soulmate...I truly hope d baby is really yours too
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Octobertwentysix(f): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
pocohantas:

78 where? They no pass 7 o. The guy is really a good guy and shouldn’t be blamed for giving his BM N5000 a month. He can’t do pass himself!

As at when she decided to have the baby, she knew his income. Even this condom question doesn’t fly. The guy is not denying the baby and if a woman doesn’t want to have a baby, we all know she wouldn’t.

I do not see the sense in a woman saying it is her body when it pleases her, but go ahead to malign the man who wasn’t ready to have a child for not meeting up with her preferred child support.

If you want to be a BM, you as a woman should also be very prepared and the man should support too. Linda Ikeji no get two head.

Abi oooo
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by olaniyilukman(m): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
KimFab:
Baby mama? 5k? For salt abi pepper? Anyway, na mumu dey do baby mama for Nigerian men.

That aside, your rent is high o, for someone who earns 63k. Almost 4 out of 12 months is spent working for your landlord.
The guy is financially irresponsible, how will you spend #210000 on accommodation when your salary is very low....
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Donchieli: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
Wait ooo
U de use 25k stock ur kitchen every month
Den d stew beans/moi moi na for eatery u de buy am abi na home made
Because I knw moi moi it made from beans and beans is among the kitchen stocking

This ur story no clear

djkirkoo2:
hmmmmm. Wonderful. Me I earn 63k as salary and my rent is 210k annually. Below is how I disburse it:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Soup for the month (we cook soup 5 times in a month) - 15k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Stew, Beans, Moi moi: 5/6k

Gas - 5k.

Fuel: As the Lord leads but I do put on Gen almost everyday as far as there's no light.
Now if you observed you will see that I don't have any money for myself nor my baby, make sure I run other deals to meet up my rent and cater for my son.

Yet my baby mama go out to tarnish my image outside saying that I am treating her as a house girl, saying that she's like a slave, that she's in an abusive relationship this and that all the young ladies around my vicinity are all keeping malice with me because of her stories, they all believed her story.

Even when I try to talk people don't believe me. I got tired of the quarrels and nagging so I had to throw her things out and asked her to leave my house. Neighbors came in and intervened then asked me to consider my son that he's still a baby. I succumbed and left for work only for me to come back home that evening the 22nd of July and found out that she have left with my son that I love so much and yet all her things are still in my house.

Bring my baby sef all to no avail, oya let me be seeing him at least still no way. I've talked to her mom and siblings and all of them are taking her side saying a man is not supposed to throw a woman's things outside (even my family blamed me for throwing her things outside) oya I don agree sef still dey are hiding my baby that will be a year old on the 29th of this August from me.

Honestly her family wants me to settle with their daughter but to me I am no longer interested before I die of BP, so now they are using my son to blackmail me emotionally to accept their daughter back because they know that I love my son. If really I am suffering her and treating her like a slave like she always claim then I wonder why her family would want her to come back to my house to suffer.

Mind you, I don't even beat o, I only have bad mouth to reply her if she pisses me off. Honestly I am confused and don't know what to do because I really miss my son.

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Cutehector(m): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
dnawah:
na wa u o! If ur papa use condom u for like am?
my papa no complain. People wey dey complain aint man enough.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by bigtt76(f): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
You nor get money you go de knack baby mama, she con born kuma you throw her things outside. Now she don run you come here de cry ...what do you want? You wanted her out she don go naa. When hunger hammar am she go con back. cheesy

djkirkoo2:
hmmmmm. Wonderful. Me I earn 63k as salary and my rent is 210k annually. Below is how I disburse it:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Gas - 5k.

Fuel: As the Lord leads but I do put on Gen almost everyday as far as there's no light.
Now if you observed you will see that I don't have any money for myself nor my baby, make sure I run other deals to meet up my rent and cater for my son.

Yet my baby mama go out to tarnish my image outside saying that I am treating her as a house girl, saying that she's like a slave, that she's in an abusive relationship this and that all the young ladies around my vicinity are all keeping malice with me because of her stories, they all believed her story.

Even when I try to talk people don't believe me. I got tired of the quarrels and nagging so I had to throw her things out and asked her to leave my house. Neighbors came in and intervened then asked me to consider my son that he's still a baby. I succumbed and left for work only for me to come back home that evening the 22nd of July and found out that she have left with my son that I love so much and yet all her things are still in my house.

Bring my baby sef all to no avail, oya let me be seeing him at least still no way. I've talked to her mom and siblings and all of them are taking her side saying a man is not supposed to throw a woman's things outside (even my family blamed me for throwing her things outside) oya I don agree sef still dey are hiding my baby that will be a year old on the 29th of this August from me.

Honestly her family wants me to settle with their daughter but to me I am no longer interested before I die of BP, so now they are using my son to blackmail me emotionally to accept their daughter back because they know that I love my son. If really I am suffering her and treating her like a slave like she always claim then I wonder why her family would want her to come back to my house to suffer.

Mind you, I don't even beat o, I only have bad mouth to reply her if she pisses me off. Honestly I am confused and don't know what to do because I really miss my son.

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Cutehector(m): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

As he no come use condom sotey he don make mistake to v baby nko?
english please.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

And he want to marry another woman without upgrading his pay? He ll keep getting the baby mamas type. You don't know that it's lack of money that's causing fight in that relationship. Only few women can withstand N63K

How much is the woman earning herself?

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
djkirkoo2:

Kitchen stocking - 25k.

Baby mama - 5k.

Light bill - 2k.

Purewater - 4k.

Gas - 5k.

You're wasting your time. They know that your son is your weak point and that's why they're using him to blackmail you...
The best you can do is to pretend like you don't care.
Your wife is just wasting her time. No reasonable man will take her in, at least for the time being. The worst that could happen is that some of her senseless ex could continue sleeping with her but it'll end in tears for her.

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
RaptObserver:

Having a baby is not an offence please. Having sex too is also not an offence as far as it is not rape. Everyone can't be rich before dating. We are humans and will always have emotional needs.

Btw who told you I will suffer if I give birth and I am not earning well I will suffer? This is not mathematics. It is real life issues. Abi you want Mek we marry?
I can't marry you
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
Mindlog:

If you love yourself, don't try that ..... Nigerian Police love such case, part of "settling" the case is you paying for their cost of logistics of tracking you down. cheesy
Bullshǐts
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
4Humanity4All:

How much is the woman earning herself?
By default, you men earn higher than us. By creation, men has always been the bread winner. So...be a high earning bread winner or just a crumb winner and see how you ll be able to handle life issues. Cos everything now is money. Even to talk for family, your mouth no go reach cos you are not earning enough.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Cutehector:
english please.
You are not feeling fine.
I go still tarn you pidgin cos you can't even pass an IELTS exam I ll set for you. How you wan take pass when you head be like what's below?

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Forgive her, it is in the best interest of your son to raise him together; sit her down, talk to her, iron things out, all ladies are the same.
FantasticJ:

I hate emotional blackmail.
This is not an advise oooo. But I will be sending 20K for my child monthly upkeep.

God help you I see my boy one day, that's the last time she will see the boy.

I don't have time for any manipulation.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
5k for allowance, not for food, she should go and work.
KimFab:
Baby mama? 5k? For salt abi pepper? Anyway, na mumu dey do baby mama for Nigerian men.

That aside, your rent is high o, for someone who earns 63k. Almost 4 out of 12 months is spent working for your landlord.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Mercury12(m): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
grin grin grin
U have same bad mouth as women does. She only succumb because the level of yours is higher than her own lol
Don't worry about your son. Experiences have told me no woman can keep a son from his father for long. cheesy
U have nothing to worry about.
As for the taking her back I don't have anything to say about that. It depends on you.

cc: djkirkoo2
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Factotum: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
I noticed that you have no savings towards your annual rent or any savings at all.
Although I appreciate that your current situation is tight. You have to increase your income and rethink your savings culture.

2 Likes

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

By default, you men earn higher than us. By creation, men has always been the bread winner. So...be a high earning bread winner or just a crumb winner and see how you ll be able to handle life issues. Cos everything now is money. Even to talk for family, your mouth no go reach cos you are not earning enough.

Good point but it provided no answer to my question.
It's not a rhetorical question.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Landmack: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
MasterKernel:

I've seen such situation, blackmailing an innocent person because he had a child with one killjoy lady, after a while, despite the love for the baby, the guy couldn't cope with the ills of the lady, he had to leave the lady with the child for his mental health sake.

My friend shush up. As a man I keep advising all these headless young boys to avoid raw sx if they know they’re not ready for commitment or don’t even consider the lady for marriage. Let’s learn to tie our joysticks and stop bringing innocent kids to suffer in this life due to lean finances. Not just the child,even the mother of the child in question...the way a new born child/toddler feeds depends on how the mother feeds and a nursing mother must feed well to be able to cater or breastfeed her child. How can u be earning 50k, paying rent of 300k and then going to put someone’s daughter in a family way? What sort of wickedness is that?
Reason why I don’t judge those gals that abort their foetus. They don sense the kind danger wey dem go see if them become baby mama.
Op na iragbiji thunder go faya you. U love ur son keel u dia

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
4Humanity4All:

Good point but it provided no answer to my question.
It's not a rhetorical question.
You asked how much is the woman earning?
You should ask the op if the woman is employed or not.
I v answered you very well.

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by kolarov93(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Seriously all this shit dy scare we guys wey never marry angry angry angry
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by bassdow: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Landmack: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
We4all:

If she was nice then, why didn’t you marry her? She is good for sex but bad to be a wife right?

Do you know the frustrations that comes with being just a baby mama to an uncouth and irresponsible man?

And on top of that, you are generous enough to give her 5K as monthly upkeep. I am so proud of you!

Who has the location of the op? He needs to be flogged mercilessly.

He even keeps 6k for beans and Moimoi grin
25k for kitchen stockings

And then miserly 5k for baby mama and the son whom he LOVES more than jesus.

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Princeton92(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
mariahAngel:

You're married?

Nahh I ain't, are you??
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by tctrills: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ovieemmanuel:
It's not about condom. He did not deny the pregnancy the issue at hand now is resolve it apologise if need be . But get her something to do even if ita POS business.
It's best that the girl is out of his place. You don't resolve every relationship. What he needs is to have concrete evidence such as text messages to prove his case in any court. He does not owe the girl, he only owes his child.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Landmack: 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
kolarov93:
Seriously all this shit dy scare we guys wey never marry angry angry angry
Hope you’re not earning 50k,paying rent of 400k,fornicating with someone’s daughter without condom? If you’re same fate will befall u.

If u are not ready to be a father better go let them tie your dickk in men’s hospital.

1 Like

Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by snoopz: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
What is your baby mama bringing to the table?
Answer that question and you will have your answer
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by Cutehector(m): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are not feeling fine.
I go still tarn you pidgin cos you can't even pass an IELTS exam I ll set for you. How you wan take pass when you head be like what's below?
english darling. It's not that hard for you if you claimed to pass IELTS.
Re: How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend by We4all: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
Why tag him irresponsible? Did you read the sorry? Did you see how much he earns? Did you see the analysis of how much he gives her? He said the 5k is just extra give, all them food, gas, light, gen, etc.. he pays for them. Why will she drain him? She is just a baby mama biko not even his wife.. if you don't know what to comment shut the Bleep up!.

You were making sense until….. I realized you don’t have sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" / Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.