Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday (11393 Views)

Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday / Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot / Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by Mokason288(m): 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
BabaO2:

We wait to see if your candidate will not copy it sharp sharp
Ok
Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by hkunle71(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Tinubu the only Messiah sent to Nigeria. If you feel the same paste me your Aza make I show you blessing

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by mariahAngel(f): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
blazingblender:
Keep greeting
Na so You go de greet everybody
Till you greet obi when he becomes president
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by Osibajo2023: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
hkunle71:
Tinubu the only Messiah sent to Nigeria. If you feel the same paste me your Aza make I show you blessing

Ifede babatunde, 0127113761, GTB

God bless you jare brother, you will be greater than Tinubu In Jesus name. Tinubu lo kan
Ifede babatunde, 0127113761, GTB

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by studio43(m): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by studio43(m): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
hkunle71:
Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by Hassanmaye(m): 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mokason288:
grin
Asssssss licker
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by Justiceleague1: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
When will Tinubu greet Ademola Adeleke for defeating governor Gboyega Oyetola for Osun governorship seat grin
Hey I hope what you posted is true o...

Please if you are sure,can you thread it here?
Please do, thanks
Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Justiceleague1:

Hey I hope what you posted is true o...

Please if you are sure,can you thread it here?
Please do, thanks
What?
Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by dyera(m): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
LoL, Tinubu that is currently in Paris hospital. His media office is speaking on his behalf. In short, Tinubu is Buhari pro max.
Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by dyera(m): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
hkunle71:

Tinubu is the messiah of Afonjaland not Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by IVORY2009(m): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
Cnv66xxst:
Okay

Scammer
Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by Softmirror: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Corridon:
If you like dash him Remi you still won't be president.

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by jumper524(m): 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Case of a slave greeting his master for political gains

Tinubu is shameless
Obi when kneel down for ordinary citizen no be shameless kwa?
Abeg getat.
Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by babajero(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Throwback:
Great one from the Jagaban who is cosmopolitan enough to accomodate all without rancour.

While the children of hate are already showing their true colours and hating those who know how to engage effectively across all tribes and religion.

In their arrogance, they mocked those who continued to reach out and engage, while they burnt all bridges.

Now they are stuck online as they are stuck at home on Mondays.

The reward for their bigotry.
Second buhari will never happen to Nigeria, a man who can't face media, can't go on public debate, can't grant public interviews, "but always said to be writing, the question is who exactly is writing"? Because the rubbish trend that buhari brought will end with him and never be extended.
Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by Jack500: 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mokason288:
grin
Asssssss licker

Tinubu is not your parents below

Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by babajero(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Throwback:

But if it was Obi it would be called grassroot politics?

Meanwhile na real green snake in green grass be Obi.

The desperate ticket hunter jumping from party to party, but he cannot outrun the curse APGA has placed on his ingratitude and treachery.

Is there no church for Peter Obi to visit today?

Tell him he must not stop until I see him in my parish.
If it was Obi he won't hide behind the mask rather he will go congratulate him in person or grant a public interview congratulating him.

I know that many of you supporting Tinubu are fulanis or being paid by fulanis because you know that if Tinubu likely wins it is in the best interest of fulanis.
Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by Scatterscatter(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Throwback:

But if it was Obi it would be called grassroot politics?

Meanwhile na real green snake in green grass be Obi.

The desperate ticket hunter jumping from party to party, but he cannot outrun the curse APGA has placed on his ingratitude and treachery.

Is there no church for Peter Obi to visit today?

Tell him he must not stop until I see him in my parish.

If you were in Obi's shoes, you'll do more than just visiting churches, you'll even visit shrine. Have you forgotten LP does not have the kinda existing structure that APC and PDP have. Common sense should tell you he needs to cover more grounds and he has to cover them fast!
What has your BAT brought if not insult and utter disrespect to the body of Christ you claim to belong.

As for Obi moving to different parties shows his character. Why should you stay in a party whose primaries have already been bought with dollars. It shows he is a realist, and not just a realist, but one with compassion and solution.

Abeg enjoy the 10k your BAT gave you in peace jèrè before I lecture you on the meaning of being desperate.
Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by Scatterscatter(m): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
dyera:

Tinubu is the messiah of Afonjaland not Nigeria.

God forbid! Tinubu is the messiah of ónly hungry APC members
Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by Justiceleague1: 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

What?
That pic underneath your post I quoted,the one that sheun spoke
Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Justiceleague1:

That pic underneath your post I quoted,the one that sheun spoke
Yeah it's real

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by Epedure: 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu is shameless

I'm waiting for your lord saint Obituary greeting.
Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by Epedure: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2022

Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu is shameless

but Peter obi kneeling down for his opponent is not a slave, na Tinubu wey send greetings be slave not obi that practically kneel down like Nnewi high school students for Atiku

I think ipob bomb power plant in east while working on your already damaged brain
Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Happy birthday
Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
SOLA KUTI TO BOLA AHMED TINUBU:

You want to be President

Your wife is a Senator

Your daughter Iya Loja that controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets.

Your son, the advertising guru of state account, is in charge of all billboard money generate in Lagos.

All BRT money goes to your Nephew

Your wife, a Senator, is the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formations and including street light generators.

All governmental taxes and other levies goes to you - JAGABAN himself through your consulting firm - Alpha Beta

You own a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.

Your newspaper and TV channel are the official paid propaganda channels.

You own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.

You're entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors. The law you created by yourself.

You're entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex)

All your domestic staff - cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are paid by the government and are all pensionable.

You directly control all the machinery of government in Lagos and some southwest states.

Unless there's something else that is wrong with you and your head, what else are you looking for in the Presidency?

If you have managed all the resources and states you control very well, we should be the ones calling you to be our president.

Not you sharing bags of rice and beans.
Goddamn delusional old man.

- Sola Kuti

Fela Anukilapo Kuti's daughter
Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by fortunechy(m): 12:39am On Aug 25, 2022
That's how he will greet Obi n his swearing in ceremony...
Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by Evergreen12345(f): 6:39am On Aug 25, 2022
Shame no de catch you ?
Re: Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 25, 2022
hahahah

(1) (2) (Reply)

World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US / Stella Oduah Denies Owning A House Of $1.2 Million In London / War Against Illegal Coal Mining In Enugu: Illegal Mining Sites Locked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.