Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

I Just Lost My Job - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Lost My Job (22359 Views)

Just Lost My Job / Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment / My Fiancé Just Lost His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Lost My Job by petroldollar: 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
Viccur:
I just lost my job, I can't even describe how I'm feeling at the moment. I lost it same month I got it last year. It is well
what was your monthly take?
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
So sorry about that, God will provide a better one soonest.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job by Ahasco(m): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Viccur:
I just lost my job, I can't even describe how I'm feeling at the moment. I lost it same month I got it last year. It is well

How did you lose it?
Re: I Just Lost My Job by olalere55: 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
so sorry dear. God will provide a better one for you
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
Viccur:
Don't worry, bigger one is coming...this is what happens when God wants to elevate you to a higher status. I'm a living witness.
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Viccur(m): 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
Cmanforall:

What happened?
What is your academic background and experience?

You might get help here
B.A Literature. The company Is restructuring, so many employees were affected though
Re: I Just Lost My Job by SANCTO: 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
I think private business is the way to go now
Re: I Just Lost My Job by luluosas(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
Take heart. Job loss? Since 2016 that I resigned from my previous job, God has been helping us
Re: I Just Lost My Job by ucee64(m): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
akpunda86:

U no lose any job,u were just promoted,I remember when I lost mine years back,I went told my boss Thank you sir,he was confused.i left his office in Lagos,a week after moved to South East,started tendering of projects after registering my company,yea not easy but in a single contract u make it 10 years salary,and u will become angry with yourself for wasting your

So be happy u were just promoted,if within southEast,Enugu precisely can advice you.
please sir I'm in Enugu state I really need a job.anything sir I will be very grateful.
Re: I Just Lost My Job by shantti(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
It's well bro, it's well
Re: I Just Lost My Job by okunola123(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
It's well with you. Just take it easy okay. Economy is very bad and we can't blame any company that downsize at this trying period. God will console you.

If you can work in real estate but it's commission level sha ooo. Leverage on contact you have to give you money.

Contact me on Whatsapp 08038802391
Thanks.
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Viccur(m): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Charleys:

What's the name of the company?
sorry, I can't divulge it

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job by Viccur(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
alizma:

No time to waste, I expect you to immediately market yourself alongside the job lost post. Tell nairalanders what you can do, your location to the nearest local government if possible. Someone may just read and understand what it means to lost a job and possibly want to help.
Telling us you lost your job only is of no use to you neither have you don anything to help your situation through the post. Well if what you want is an emotionally wrapped sorry, then you have gotten plenty of it.
I did add it in my follow up quotes

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job by sync(f): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
So sorry
May God provide a better one for u
Re: I Just Lost My Job by mctech(m): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
Would have shared an online business opportunity that requires no capital with you but your phone number and email are not anywhere on your profile.

Any way, you can contact me via WhatsApp: 08132232989.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job by Oqw1: 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Oh
Re: I Just Lost My Job by sunday1989(m): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sorry for your loss. Such is life. Check my signature on my profile, let work things out.
Re: I Just Lost My Job by OhiOfIhima: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
sheanzy:
what's your current pay?
Forty Kay
Re: I Just Lost My Job by akpunda86: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
ucee64:
please sir I'm in Enugu state I really need a job.anything sir I will be very grateful.

Is not job try tender 4 jobs ,if undont have company papers u use mine at 3% .just now almost Enugu guys dat knows wat up tendered in Proda,try be social
Re: I Just Lost My Job by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
May God almighty who created heaven and earth provides you a better job in Jesus name. By this time of next month a better job is yours in Jesus name. You will not know sorrow or affliction in your life. Those who are looking down on you will come to your table to beg for favour. Don't worry dear all is well with you. I congratulate you in advance in Jesus name.

Don't think or allow depression to have chance in your life. Devil is a liar. Remember It is written in the Bible to the Israelites that the Egyptians they see today they shall see them no more and to you my dear the joblessness you see now, you shall see it now more Excodus 14 vs 13. You're a great future employer soon in Jesus name
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Viccur(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
ogunsbanjul:
May God almighty who created heaven and earth provides you a better job in Jesus name. By this time of next month a better job is yours in Jesus name. You will not know sorrow or affliction in your life. Those who are looking down on you will come to your table to beg for favour. Don't worry dear all is well with you. I congratulate you in advance in Jesus name.

Don't think or allow depression to have chance in your life. Devil is a liar. Remember It is written in the Bible to the Israelites that the Egyptians they see today they shall see them no more and to you my dear the joblessness you see now, you shall see it now more Excodus 14 vs 13. You're a great future employer soon in Jesus name
Amen. Thanks I appreciate
Re: I Just Lost My Job by blingxx(m): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
lifenija:
If u get babe abi wife.
Na now u go know if she loves u or nah just contract likeness

I will still use this idea test my babe sef , I no too trust the girl again undecided
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Viccur(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
lifenija:
If u get babe abi wife.
Na now u go know if she loves u or nah just contract likeness
I won't lie she's been trying for me. Though na early stage bdis, will see how it goes as time goes on.
Re: I Just Lost My Job by biddostandard: 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Viccur:
Re: I Just Lost My Job by SPAMBOX7: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tell us how you lost your job undecided
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Insuranceman(m): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Viccur:

So sorry about the loss of job. It's well with you.

Would you like to work with an insurance company?

You earn monthly allowance and commission on every business you bring.

You can work from any part of Nigeria.

If interested, kindly reach out via kattamah@cornerstone.com.ng or 08036048707

Best regards
Re: I Just Lost My Job by enonamso(m): 12:12am On Aug 26, 2022
Viccur:

sorry bro...God will provide another
Re: I Just Lost My Job by sirabbey(m): 2:46am On Aug 26, 2022
Viccur:

This too shall pass. We all have to go through this or a similar setback in our career at one point or the other; how you manage it is what count.

Do the following.

1. Encourage yourself, this is not the end of your life or the world
2. Adjust your expenses. Hibernate all the wants and only spend on absolute necessity.
3. Repackage your CV and start sending out your resumes
4. Explore your network on what you can start doing in the interim, no matter how menial it may be
5. Go on Linkedin and polish up your profile or open one if you do not have any
6. Cheer up and start climbing up again.
7. Pray for God's direction and favour.
Re: I Just Lost My Job by BabaOfLagos: 5:15am On Aug 26, 2022
Viccur:

https://tiny.one/CodedVerse
Re: I Just Lost My Job by BabaOfLagos: 5:17am On Aug 26, 2022
Viccur:

https://tiny.one/CodedBoss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Abusive Boss Broke My Head And Doesn't Want To Pay Me / HND Entry Level Salary In Fed Govt Ministry / Private Secondary School Vs Emzor Factory Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.