Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

I Just Lost My Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Lost My Job (22374 Views)

Just Lost My Job / Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment / My Fiancé Just Lost His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Lost My Job by oneMalik: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2022
I like your comment but I hate it when people are taking my best food for granted.

I eat garri almost everyday and always wonder why people think garrium is the food for the poor.

Gari no be your rice mate o , make una take time .

nonsense !
Zee0007:
I lost mine last month. Life has been hitting me hard. My savings has vanished. I am currently at the mercy of God. Food to eat is problem, but I believe in God. I soak garri to survive. It won't be easy but you will be fine my brother. I perfectly understand the feeling.

Currently, I'm applying to some organizations and attending interviews. I hope one comes through. My prayers are with you. It will be fine.
Re: I Just Lost My Job by ngawojayay(m): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2022
Almighty God will comfort you and show you mercy in a powerful way ijmn
Re: I Just Lost My Job by ibawon(m): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2022
As far as you have a phone to type this. Then search remote work online.
Apply for any remote work that that suites your experience and has International or worldwide on them. Keep seeking for for other Naija jobs too. Who knows.
Keep keeping on
Re: I Just Lost My Job by dfrost: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2022
Viccur:
I just lost my job, I can't even describe how I'm feeling at the moment. I lost it same month I got it last year. It is well

Cheer up man. Not easy. Dust yourself up and forge ahead.

Na person wey give up, f... up.
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Bamz(m): 11:42am On Aug 25, 2022
Sucre6:
God does not burden a man with problem that will kill him, this storm u shall over come, you lost a job not your life, greater days ahead bro, dust up your ass, dont feel sorry for your self, go all out and conquer cool

This is a powerful comment my guy. Whenever I encounter issues, this is usually my line of thought - this too shall pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Job by alizma: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2022
Viccur:
I just lost my job, I can't even describe how I'm feeling at the moment. I lost it same month I got it last year. It is well
No time to waste, I expect you to immediately market yourself alongside the job lost post. Tell nairalanders what you can do, your location to the nearest local government if possible. Someone may just read and understand what it means to lost a job and possibly want to help.
Telling us you lost your job only is of no use to you neither have you don anything to help your situation through the post. Well if what you want is an emotionally wrapped sorry, then you have gotten plenty of it.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job by LegacyB: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2022
So sad . I pray you get a better one.
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Mozegee: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2022
I dont know who you are but you have a good heart.
Zee0007:
I lost mine last month. Life has been hitting me hard. My savings has vanished. I am currently at the mercy of God. Food to eat is problem, but I believe in God. I soak garri to survive. It won't be easy but you will be fine my brother. I perfectly understand the feeling.

Currently, I'm applying to some organizations and attending interviews. I hope one comes through. My prayers are with you. It will be fine.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job by Odunharry(m): 11:44am On Aug 25, 2022
Viccur:
Sorry about this bro. The best thing you can do about this now is to try pick up yourself and start talking to people you know might provide assistance/connections to you. Don't overthink it .
Re: I Just Lost My Job by knowhowk: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2022
oneMalik:
Congratulations to you !!

God just answered your prayer .

How ,Some Lost their Good Job and End up not getting a better one ,After they tried and tried they got a Worst Job ..knew someone who lost his job with a Multinational company earns 850k ..The guy is at Chelsea in OTA earning 55k ..Works in a Factory self ..Out of Frustration .

So which Congratulations are u talking about ...
Re: I Just Lost My Job by toujurs: 11:46am On Aug 25, 2022
Viccur:
All i can tell you is Emi Lo Kan.
Re: I Just Lost My Job by KillaBeans(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2022
I lost my job 2years ago too. It was very hard initially but much more better now. I'm currently teaching and also learning fashion designing.
Re: I Just Lost My Job by PastorandMentor(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2022
I have a feeling that you will get another job before September
Re: I Just Lost My Job by oluwaseyi0: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2022
Sucre6:
God does not burden a man with problem that will kill him, this storm u shall over come, you lost a job not your life, greater days ahead bro, dust up your ass, dont feel sorry for your self, go all out and conquer cool

I laugh at your first line grin grin grin grin
Fallacy of over generalization

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job by Oladelepsy001(m): 11:50am On Aug 25, 2022
Was it on performance base? Anyhow it could have come, just be yourself and don't let it get into you too much. It could be very painful, but it could be another blessing in disguise to think of something nice and better to do with your life and time that's profitable.. At this very moment, don't stay much indoor, make calls and let some few people close to you know what you're passing through..
Re: I Just Lost My Job by faithfull18(f): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2022
It's part of life, the good, the bad and the ugly days. Just keep pushing, there's always hope and all things works for our good. You may not understand it most of the time.

I will advise to acquire sellable skills. One shouldn't just build around a job or business. Asides holding down a job, have a platform where you sell your skills and experience and if possible a business as well. That way, if one goes down, you aren't totally down at the same time.
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Magnumproperty: 11:52am On Aug 25, 2022
Viccur:
I'm not the only one. The reason is as a result of today's economy and the need to cut costs
The major reason I recommended Income Protection plan from casava.co but nairalanders didn't even read my post maybe it's too lengthy or jam packed.
Re: I Just Lost My Job by jikjimmy: 11:52am On Aug 25, 2022
It is well with you. Trust in God for a better and bigger opportunity sooner than you expect
Re: I Just Lost My Job by yommen: 11:52am On Aug 25, 2022
Better things will come bro. Don't lose hope.
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Y0koro(m): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2022
It's not a big lost. I believe you will find a better one. May Lord help you
Re: I Just Lost My Job by liver123(m): 11:54am On Aug 25, 2022
Sorry bro, same thing happen to me last month but thank God, through my Church people I have found another one am managing now. If you are a Christian, Just go to your church and relate it them.
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Uchedizzy(f): 11:54am On Aug 25, 2022
When one door closes another one will open
Re: I Just Lost My Job by ictplotter(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2022
Nigeria employees ar petty criminals, selfish and only think about themselves not the Organization that employ and pay their salary.
Nigeria job seekers ar very humble and full of dreams when seeking for job or during the interview. But once they gain employment they become problems and wild to the organization, they contribute nothing to the growth of the organization rather their physical present and wait for their monthly salary without any financial and tangible input to the organization.
The truth is no organization will ever sack a worker who is an asset to the organization but the liability.
If employees think it's easy let them setup their business firm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Job by Waper2(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2022
Is it auote one year contract? author=Viccur post=116019369]I just lost my job, I can't even describe how I'm feeling at the moment. I lost it same month I got it last year. It is well [/quote]
Re: I Just Lost My Job by OkCornel(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2022
Viccur:

Sorry for your loss bro.

Now that this thread has made front page, I suggest you edit your OP to include a summary of what you can do, your skill set etc.

Who knows? Your next employer or potential business partner might view the thread!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job by Desusi: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2022
There's nothing to worry about.If one door close another one will surely open. It's not a time to begin contemplating suicide. Rise up as a man,be ready to manage any available job at the moment. Don't see it as demotion, but, as away of learning yet more.By the power of God,He will put you back to your rightful place again. Cheer up brother.!
Re: I Just Lost My Job by TheMaharajah: 11:56am On Aug 25, 2022
I am no graduate I never had a worthy job but I believe I am qualified enough to give you this advise. Stay away from hunger and starvation at almost all cost they are your worst enemy.
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Lexxxyy: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2022
God will sustain you, don't give up...
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Freerhyme1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
Viccur:
God will surprise you with a better one in Jesus name, Amen
Re: I Just Lost My Job by juman(m): 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
oneMalik:
I like your comment but I hate it when people are taking my best food for granted.

I eat garri almost everyday and always wonder why people think garrium is the food for the poor.

Gari no be your rice mate o , make una take time .

nonsense !

Too much garri is not good for eyes.
Recently I took eba and Garri almost daily.
Easy and quick good food.
I realise it bad effect. I reduced it.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job by superCleanworks(m): 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Viccur:

maybe it is a good thing in disguise.
Maybe it is time to be your own boss.
I will never forget the day I looked at my boss eye to eye in 2012 and told him DO YOUR WORST, I QUIT.
I know your eyes would be turning you like fan right now but. MAN UP and check your options.
Don't sit at home, come out of your house every morning & pay attention to the streets & everything. Connect with people.
Las Las yugo dey alright
Re: I Just Lost My Job by seunak2016: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Viccur:
reason for sacking you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Working For 1 Hour Shows You Are Employed, NBS Tells Nigerians / Dangote Refinery Salary Scale For Engineers / Should I Return To My Boss After He Disgraced Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.