Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

I Just Lost My Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Lost My Job (22367 Views)

Just Lost My Job / Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment / My Fiancé Just Lost His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Lost My Job by Femiwilli: 11:31am On Aug 25, 2022
sorry oh!
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Spiff20(m): 11:31am On Aug 25, 2022
Viccur:
I just lost my job, I can't even describe how I'm feeling at the moment. I lost it same month I got it last year. It is well
Why did you lose it?
Re: I Just Lost My Job by justdogitto: 11:32am On Aug 25, 2022
I remember when i lost my job too back then, it felt like world had given up on me. A newly married couple with a 6 month old baby to take care off and with wife currently out of job too..I wasn't earning too much to have a fat savings. It was depleted within two months. What kept me going? My attitude and God..I have learnt at an early age never to give up and keep trusting God..This I did and to keep body and soul together, I delved into teaching earning less than 12k per month..Barely enough for a family of three...Fast forward to today, It can only be God as things have changed drastically and what I pay for my kids school fees are for more than what most people earn as a salaries in 6 months...
Lesson: Keep doing the right thing and never stop building your capacity, The right opportunity will come and you will look back and give glory to God.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Job by November24(f): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2022
ConsultFenty:
Do you mean the video?

If you meant the video... Well the video is valued at N5,000(no jokes here) but I'm granting smart people FREE access to it simply because I want to help my fellow Nairalanders become aware but...

When a certain amount of people get access to this video for FREE... I'm sorry but not sorry...

It probably won't be available to you on a platter of gold by then.

I hope this answers your question.

Nonsense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Job by Chizillar1(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2022
Go for Thanksgiving because your God is about to open a new chapter in your life. You are born great bro.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job by hammedy: 11:32am On Aug 25, 2022
Sorry bro, may God provide another one that's better for u. Take ❤️
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Toluwanise247(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2022
I can feel your pain bro…. God is up there working things for you. Keep pushing
Re: I Just Lost My Job by tishbite42: 11:33am On Aug 25, 2022
My sympathies
Re: I Just Lost My Job by madukaanaya(m): 11:33am On Aug 25, 2022
Sorry man but it is time to be your own boss.God will show you the way.
Re: I Just Lost My Job by atinga1: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2022
I hope you won't vote for APC? They are responsible for the bad economy that resulted to your job loss.
Re: I Just Lost My Job by LadyRosa(f): 11:34am On Aug 25, 2022
Viccur:
I just lost my job, I can't even describe how I'm feeling at the moment. I lost it same month I got it last year. It is well

I'm happy you lost it.
If you didn't you won't be able to get a better one.Its coming so soon.Just a tiny, little,minute,small Patience cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Job by lifenija: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2022
If u get babe abi wife.
Na now u go know if she loves u or nah just contract likeness

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job by knowhowk: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2022
Stallionhorse:
So tell us the full gist!! Why did you lose your job?
. Have an Offer for him
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Secondly: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2022
Eyaaaa

Your job is not the end of your life.
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Roidatom(m): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2022
Re: I Just Lost My Job by AutoChick4U(f): 11:36am On Aug 25, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

I know you need money right now. I wish I have but I don't right now. I am also working on a job and as soon as I get one I will contact you and send you some money.
Cold zobo
Re: I Just Lost My Job by oneMalik: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2022
Congratulations to you !!

God just answered your prayer .

Viccur:
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Mkbaba(m): 11:36am On Aug 25, 2022
So sorry about that bro
Re: I Just Lost My Job by engrchykae(m): 11:36am On Aug 25, 2022
Viccur:
I'm not the only one. The reason is as a result of today's economy and the need to cut costs
important people are retained no matter what.
Why exactly were you dropped
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Cmanforall: 11:37am On Aug 25, 2022
Viccur:
What happened?
What is your academic background and experience?

You might get help here
Re: I Just Lost My Job by optimism4reel(m): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2022
sorry my brother. better one coming. goodluck!

Re: I Just Lost My Job by donestk(m): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2022
enter street brother.
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Prettylima(f): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2022
It is well bro check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging cartons
Re: I Just Lost My Job by icedbreez(m): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2022
Viccur:

Be strong bro and prayerful for another one.
Re: I Just Lost My Job by knowhowk: 11:38am On Aug 25, 2022
xx72230:
Hello,
I can help you start your own business. If you are ready to make money, you can get your own online store in 24h. As for products, you can sell whatever you want. There is a website that offers good products at cheap prices. Here is their link: https://www.poundice.com
. He needs money to buy those Stuffs
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Xfemt(m): 11:38am On Aug 25, 2022
Let me introduce you to Dmining

All you need to do is buy one of the mining machine from the websites or app and earn for life

If you need more info

Quote me and we’ll take it from there
Re: I Just Lost My Job by akpunda86: 11:38am On Aug 25, 2022
Viccur:

U no lose any job,u were just promoted,I remember when I lost mine years back,I went told my boss Thank you sir,he was confused.i left his office in Lagos,a week after moved to South East,started tendering of projects after registering my company,yea not easy but in a single contract u make it 10 years salary,and u will become angry with yourself for wasting your life.

So be happy u were just promoted,if within southEast,Enugu precisely can advice you.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job by zakkxx: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2022
Viccur:
It is not the end of the world, better days ahead! Take it easy be spiritual live a righteous life!! God bless you!!
Re: I Just Lost My Job by sotall(m): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2022
Viccur:

If you were in a sane country where things work, you will start getting some money for upkeep before u get another job.

Nigeria is really a shithole

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job by Kathyjohn: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2022
Scale Up! Hit On! Find Best Mobile App Development Services to Hit!

Time to scale up now! Let's Spin People's Heads Towards Your Yours By Partnering With a Stunning Mobile App Development Company Now!

Make Your Footprints in Online Business Via Mobile App from Us

Phone Number : +91 6374110275
Email : service@trioangle.com
Website: https://www.trioangle.com/mobile-app-development-services/

#MobileAppDevelopmentCompany
#MobileAppDevelopmentServices
#AndroidAppDevelopmentCompany
#businessdevelopment
#businessideas
#business
#services
#servicesCompany
#SoftwareDevelopmentCompany

Re: I Just Lost My Job by STRI1: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2022
Oyindamolah:
What can you do?

I am a web developer. I can build you a responsive and nice website.
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Exceed15: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2022
Viccur:

Be Strong and bounce back. Pray and trust God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Abusive Boss Broke My Head And Doesn't Want To Pay Me / HND Entry Level Salary In Fed Govt Ministry / Loads Of Fun Today At Npower Situation Room,tea, Coffee And A Dose Of Laughter!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.