Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Why Milking Him When You Don't Love Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Milking Him When You Don't Love Him? (878 Views)

Ubi Franklin Dumped By Girlfriend, Adesuwa After Milking His Riches / Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm / See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Milking Him When You Don't Love Him? by adeniyilamlek(m): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
I find it hard to believe this

Re: Why Milking Him When You Don't Love Him? by slawomir: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Things dey really happen....

All my real niggarz should shine their eye when doing relationships with them baby girls

One way of knowing if a woman loves you is that whenever they are with you their Sympathetic, pity and empathy hormones will increase
Re: Why Milking Him When You Don't Love Him? by phelonrays: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
shocked
Re: Why Milking Him When You Don't Love Him? by Moh247: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
Most of them are in a relationship to milk guys

Just make money
Re: Why Milking Him When You Don't Love Him? by shaklisco(m): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
[i][/i]Why most you bankroll girl friend to the level of paying school fees.
Abeg the girl no get fault na the guy be Darocha

1 Like

Re: Why Milking Him When You Don't Love Him? by libertyfather(m): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bad market
Re: Why Milking Him When You Don't Love Him? by Manson1(m): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Yes it happens. But the story u put up there is fake

1 Like

Re: Why Milking Him When You Don't Love Him? by kelspinall(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
some guys are foolish
Re: Why Milking Him When You Don't Love Him? by Drsnives(m): 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
God bless redpilled nuggets that saved me

1 Like

Re: Why Milking Him When You Don't Love Him? by iLegendd(m): 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Because humans milk cow even without loving the cow.
Re: Why Milking Him When You Don't Love Him? by H0didon(m): 3:58am On Aug 25, 2022
Some women are wicked. This is very bad! undecided.
So many men are just labouring in vain but they don't know.

I have said it and i will say it again, i will never born simp Godforbid. I would rather teach my sons the streetwise life. Better than them being weak and stupid.

As our Ancestors would say "Your best and greatest investment package should be yourself"
Re: Why Milking Him When You Don't Love Him? by Starkz9898(m): 5:16am On Aug 25, 2022
i dont give a fvck,anybody wey dem wan milk make dem milk undecided

(1) (Reply)

Leak Video Of Ibadan Girl Anire Afejuku / Men Or Women Who Marries Who Is Available And Not Who They Love? / I Unfriended Her On Facebook And She Stopped Posting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.