Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

My Husband And Children Supported Me To Go Back And Finish My Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Husband And Children Supported Me To Go Back And Finish My Secondary School (371 Views)

How The Most Intelligent Student In My Secondary School Days Defrauded A Bank / I Saw My Secondary School Teacher After 15 Years And Am Thinking About This. / My Secondary School Chemistry Students Made This Salt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband And Children Supported Me To Go Back And Finish My Secondary School by Legitnaijablog(m): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Chioma Precious Ugwoke, a 37 year old wife and mother of four children who went back to finish her secondary school education has come out to share her story.

Speaking to BBC NEWS PIDGIN, she revealed that when she decided to go back and complete her secondary education, many people said that a woman of her age should be running a business instead of wasting her time in school.

She said that at first, she was shy and ashamed to put on uniform to school, but in the long run she was able to gather courage thanks to the encouragement she got from her husband and children.

She stated that with the help of her husband, she started from JSS 3 and by so doing, she ended up in the same class as her first daughter who also assisted her academically.

According to her, going to school and being a mother and wife hasn't been easy, because she always have to wake up very early to study and then do house chores.

Going further, she disclosed that she had initially been to school as a young girl, but had nobody to sponsor her to rewrite WASSCE after she failed to clear her papers then.

Pics and videos in the link below

https://legitloaded.com.ng/my-husband-and-children-supported-me-to-go-back-and-finish-my-secondary-education-37-year-old-woman/
Re: My Husband And Children Supported Me To Go Back And Finish My Secondary School by Oxb90: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
I like that.
Re: My Husband And Children Supported Me To Go Back And Finish My Secondary School by DevilSignature: 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Congratulations ma'am

(1) (Reply)

Chevening Scholarship 2023 (fully Funded) / ? / How I Made 8 Dollar In 30 Mins By Spinning And Reading Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.