Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari (19805 Views)

Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence / Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee / I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by Oju4190: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
AntonVince:
Like I said previously, Wike will be on his way to perpetual political oblivion should he attempt to sell Tinubu and his all-Muslim ticket in Rivers State.
That’ll be suicidal!

He will be swimming against the tide with that move and will fade into irrelevance faster than Amaechi and Akpabio.

There’s no possibility of Tinubu winning Rivers State…not at all! Am going to vote for Peter obi but I wonder how is he going to win the election when his own kinsman has rejected him
grin
Am going to vote for Peter obi but I wonder how is he going to win the election when his own kinsmen has rejected him......is it the Hausa/ Fulani or the afonja that will give him the vote.....Hope my vote will not b a wasted vote,if so make I just sit down for my house jejele dey watch channels TV on dat day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by amaridigital(m): 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Abdul05:
Tinubu is winning grin grin

If such happens it means that...

APC has become formidable party in the south controlling two regions---- the SW and SS.. grin grin

Lagos and port Harcourt... grin grin

And also sharing power with buhari and shettima in the North... grin grin

Omo! Forget, tinubu has every cause to be confident of winning the next federal election

With Makinde Orton, Wike, Fayose in the bag for Asiwaju it is safe to say that only igbo are against the emergence of Tinubu in southern Nigeria. Let the game begin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by gigabyte13: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mr placeholder has spoken
He should know better anyway.
As e dey pain dem
E dey sweet us
Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by Mccullum: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
I am fully BATified ,

Jagaban 2023 is a goal written in heaven,

ABAT is the incoming president of FRN by the will of God.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by nighthawk1: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
If Wike decides to align with BAT then it affirms the notion that politicians work for their personal interest first and use the electorate to achieve it.

If PDP decides to implode in Rivers, its their business. It means Wike wants to run Rivers like BAT did from 1999 to 2007 as AD.

The difference here is BAT was on ground back then as a minority in a PDP majority government.

Wike from the get-go will only be a godfather. The other question is, if his stooge tastes power and decides to go rogue on him.
What next?

Wike is skating on thin ice. I hope the ground he is on solidifies before 2023 otherwise the fall will be loud without grips and no helping hands.
Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by AntonVince: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Oju4190:
Am going to vote for Peter obi but I wonder how is he going to win the election when his own kinsmen has rejected him......is it the Hausa/ Fulani or the afonja that will give him the vote.....Hope my vote will not b a wasted vote,if so make I just sit down for my house jejele dey watch channels TV on dat day

Peter Obi has the support of the vast majority of the Rivers State electorate. It doesn’t matter who Wike supports, Obi will massively win that state.

Your vote will never be wasted, dear.
Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by Mrfixitt(m): 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is winning the 2023 presidential election....

Take it or leave it
He's gonna win the president of your town union Ode
Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by Abdul05: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
amaridigital:

With Makinde Orton, Wike, Fayose in the bag for Asiwaju it is safe to say that only igbo are against the emergence of Tinubu in southern Nigeria. Let the game begin

yes Bros

they themselves l mean the ibos will have no choice than to parley with tinubu..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by Mrfixitt(m): 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Multitalented1:
Bola Tinubu is winning Insha Allah, flat headed IPOB pigs will soon come here to spew trash
Idiots like you will always follow mediocrity.
Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by 35824L: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Don't underrate Wike. When he says that he is in charge of his state, he means it. Tinubu the unifier will eventually reconcile Wike and Amechi and it's looking like Tonye Cole and APC will finally take over the state.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by Ballack1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lolzz..
Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by BlazinGlory40: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bobloco:
The fact remains that APC cannot win Rivers state

Sound it loud bro! Let those who are dreaming wake up
Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by PassingShot(m): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Prepare your mind for a New Nigeria. Peter Obi has come. Nigeria’s turn has come.

From a Twitter president, he was promoted to a Tribal president.

From a Tribal president, they promoted him to a Christian president.

From a Christian president to president of Nigerian youths.

From president of Nigerian youths, he will be promoted to President of Nigeria in 2023. It’s a process and we are happy with his presidential journey
You have something reasonable to stakke?

Obi won't win 3 states of 36.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by dazzlingd(m): 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
While Kwankwaso is busy splitting Atiku's votes in the North. Wike is busy destroying Obi's and Atiku's votes in South South and South East. Tell me how on earth Tinubu will not be the president of Nigeria come 2023.

Politics is like a draft game, it is not by noise, not by the best people or the most qualified but the smartest player
Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by BlazinGlory40: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
CSTRR:
What I know is that wike cannot thumbprint for any Rivers citizen.

Only his direct beneficiaries MAY vote who he wants.
And that is a big MAY.

Tinubu is just wasting his time pursuing politicians when Peter obi is selling himself to the people.

Even his beneficiaries will vote against him.
Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by Dapson73(m): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Abdul05:

APC has become formidable party in the south controlling two regions---- the SW and SS.. grin grin

Omo! Forget, tinubu has every cause to be confident of winning the next federal election

Your analysis dey sweet my belle grin

You deserve a cold drink of your choice.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by Abdul05: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Dapson73:

Your analysis dey sweet my belle grin

You deserve a cold drink of your choice.
abi..throw am l go catch am
Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by smith1985(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bobloco:
stop consoling yourself..the fact is that if wike decide to work for apc....apc will clear Rivers in presidential election..wike has been delivering pdp ..if he decide to give to apc ...apc will amass over a million votes...similar thing happened in bayelsa if not for supreme court David Lyon of apc would have been d governor today.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
While Kwankwaso is busy splitting Atiku's votes in the North. Wike is busy destroying Obi's and Atiku's votes in South South and South East. Tell me how on earth Tinubu will not be the president of Nigeria come 2023.

When u finish primary 1st then we can listen to you when u vomit
Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by BlazinGlory40: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
Oju4190:

You are not even convinced enough about what you want. Choose where you wanna stand and stand wella
Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by Dapson73(m): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
kk2027:

suffer no dey tire you?

You people can't hold us down.... . Every Monday sit at home in Anambra is a case study.

The real lovers of Nigeria are all BATIFIED unlike the Biafrans that will 'lule' in the coming 2023 elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by Ancestortinubu: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
See as body dey catch this one on his mushin beer parlour permutations. Day dreaming urchins.

uote author=Abdul05 po

st=116023580]Tinubu is winning grin grin

Omo! Forget, tinubu has every cause to be confident of winning the next federal election[/quote]
Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by Halo22: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
No doubt, Wike will work against Atiku as he has been showing the signs all these while, but working for Tinubu is what I don't know how to start. First, he has created a lot of enemies for himself within and outside the state, which implies he doesn't have total loyalty of party members. In addition to that, his candidate won't enjoy all the support as factions are bound to be created. He should think twice before deciding.
Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by BlazinGlory40: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Abdul05:

yes Bros

they themselves l mean the ibos will have to choice than to parley with tinubu..

You BATists never cease to amaze me. Let me sound it to you loud and clear that 100 of wike can not deliver Rivers State to APC. Amaechi did it and failed. In Akwa Ibom, Akpabio who delivered massively in terms of good governance lost his senatorial re-election embarrassingly. No one man can dictate to others in the SS region. So if you think Wike will win Rivers for APC, wake up. He will end up like Amaechi if he tows that line.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by adiori0303: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bomboiy:
Even if Wike and Amaechi work for Tinubu it wouldn't change anything, Tinubu will not win any state in the SS.

Power belongs to the people,Wike has just one vote.

Wike not working for Atiku is an added advantage to Peter Obi,the people of Rivers State will never vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket even if Wike works for BAT.
We dont need to win.
Just some block votes will suffice,afterall,na 5% una give us last time
Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by Manchester00: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Apc are not interested in rivers, they are interested in presidency.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by Ancestortinubu: 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Another overfed agbadu cassava BATstad urchin sighted here. More than 150 million sane Nigerians have obidiently rejected APc and the sick iregbaji ancestor.

uote author=Multitalented1 post=116023666]Bola Tinubu is winning Insha Allah, flat headed IPOB pigs will soon come here to spew trash [/quote]
Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by garfield1: 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
CSTRR:
If politicians can lose their polling unit, then pursuing them for support is not so important.

Buhari lost aso rock Villa polling unit in 2019.

Politicians are overrated.

Does buhari vote in aso rock? Atiku lost his unit rather
Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by 25ahmad(m): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bobloco:
Haba......
Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by Danniedpastor(m): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Abdul05:

So, Wike's single vote is enough to control South-South?
Dummy
Re: 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari by IPIGSRHYPO: 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bomboiy:
Even if Wike and Amaechi work for Tinubu it wouldn't change anything, Tinubu will not win any state in the SS.

Power belongs to the people,Wike has just one vote.

Wike not working for Atiku is an added advantage to Peter Obi,the people of Rivers State will never vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket even if Wike works for BAT.
Keep living in denial, it's your choice. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies / Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC / Adamu Muazu Denies Dumping PDP, Wishes Propagandists Goodluck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.