Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi (28237 Views)

Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice / 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola / Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by dazzlingd(m): 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Craig24:
Foolish old man, keep deceiving ur fellow blacks on the basis of religion.

That guy so dumb
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
From his speech, you will know that Peter Obi is unstoppable. No man can stand against the anointed one.

treesun:

https://punchng.com/2023-elections-nigerians-will-rejoice-says-kumuyi/

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Jacksoncoke(m): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Someone pls help me with 3k i beg u in GOD's precious name.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by duro4chang(m): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mynd44:
Some will rejoice, some will be angry.
It is the way of the world
You are right
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by febble: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
same story since 1986

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Chopcy29: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:
I am certain that it has been revealed to him that His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the incoming President!

Cos that’s the only candidate that could make vast majority of Nigerians rejoice!

From the Sahara to the Ocean banks of the West, will be filled with merry and happiness when Asiwaju is officially declared President!

You get staph for brain
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
kk2027:
Obi 2023

thank God

As e de pain some pple, e go de sweet obidient pple
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Aidejay(m): 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin LOL!

The Same god That Was Watching 50 Of His Worshippers In Owo Getting Slaughtered And Did Nothing. LOL!
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by jrusky(m): 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
fman:
Na today we don dey rejoice!!
Sai baba!! 2015
We rejoiced.

Very good assertion.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by adecz: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
I hope nobody takes this Kumuyi
man seriously❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Demolakay: 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:
I am certain that it has been revealed to him that His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the incoming President!

Cos that’s the only candidate that could make vast majority of Nigerians rejoice!

From the Sahara to the Ocean banks of the West, will be filled with merry and happiness when Asiwaju is officially declared President!

U beta go ND treat ur staphylococcus, it's nt only affecting ur system,it has gotten to ur brain too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by jrusky(m): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
How can you rejoice with a liar politician, Corrupt, deceptive, stingy, selfish, pretentious, callous, green snakes, pls how?

Sir all we are just doing is to just make sure our Aso Rock not empty not that all these ones has something serious to offers. We have two very experienced but yet can't rejoice on them, we have another very stingy, empty head, claiming younger, overated, governor for 8 years no single successful project and very pretentious so where is the rejoice?

Pls sir free us make we just support whoever and have our peace. If you wrongly quote me I will fires you.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by ecolime(m): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:

You are a joker grin
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Victoxy(m): 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
After the demise of Bishop TB Joshua. This is another man I can point to as the true man of God. Nothing concerned him with Muslims-Muslim ticket, nothing concerned him with PFN and or CAN politicians. Nothing concerned him with fake Bishops or invitation of candidates to pulpit for campaigns. He's just been busy praying for Nigeria.
Typical tinubu supporter. Every thing's just to defend tinubu. What of the Yorubas that call obi a Igbo affair?.

If you think a pastor will support a Muslim-muslim ticket,you are clearly delusional. They dont have to say it,they just work for the Christan on the ticket. Why do you think it was very easy for buhari to win the election with Osinbajo?. Underrate the christains at your own risk

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Oqw1: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Yes when Peter obi take over
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Christian36: 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Rubbish!!! If he had a better idea for the betterment of this country, he would have share part to the present government, since they are the ruling party.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Daughterboard(m): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
gift2xl:
Talk straight. And say this is who God has chosen.

I wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by yahmohy27: 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:

You maybe right cus of this.....
"When a lion is coming, no rat stands in his way and says you can’t pass."
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by udofia234(m): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Tinubu goes no where! Obidient stand
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by silami(m): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Listen to your members. They’re being milked and forced to contribute every month, when majority of them can’t even feed their families. The crusade shouldn’t be held every month and members forced to foot the bill!
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by VEXT: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Only fools think Christians will vote for tinubu grin grin
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Electorate: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Bring ya head.

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Kagd10: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
I like Kumuyi. I have listened to him before. There's this peace that radiates whenever he preaches. Everytime...
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Durabest: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
NotKnown:
Many Nigerians will rejoice cos Obi will win.
story for your village people.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Kagd10: 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
VEXT:
Only fools think Christians will vote for tinubu grin grin

Why not? Did Tinubu islamise anyone in the South or Lagos?

Shettima was a political move. The only christian Tinubu could have chosen was Lalong who didn't even support Tinubu in the primaries until after.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Kpeshi10(m): 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Staphylococcus saprophyticus shame no catch you as you dey type this?
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by VEXT: 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kagd10:

Why not? Did Tinubu islamise anyone in the South or Lagos?

Shettima was a political move. The only christian Tinubu could have chosen was Lalong who didn't even support Tinubu in the primaries until after.

Don't worry, Muslims will vote for him cool

We Christians will never vote for a bokoharam
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by ImperialYoruba: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kumuyi is talking in tongues. Twice ibos told him not to bring crusade to Iboland or they will kill him.

He must be wondering what will happen when Ibo become president. They will ban him from Nigeria too.

He went to God with his worries. God told him, my son, my beloveth son, cast thy worries away. Him who shalt get to top of mountain, in his presence thine cup shall be filled with honey, and joy shall covereth the earth underneath thy feet.

Meaning:
Top of mountain - Aso Rock.
Cup filled with honey, joy on earth - a land of milk & honey (Yorubaland)
Underneath thy feet - someone that will support you.

Hint : Tinubu.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by jaxxy(m): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Yes oo. bye bye to old corrupt cargoes
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by francis5051: 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:

how old are you sir ?
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Prisco4luv(m): 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
Yes, Nigeria will experience joy ever lasting
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Staphylococcus: 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
francis5051:
how old are you sir ?

9 months

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport / US Throws Weight Behind ECOWAS And President Tinubu On Niger / Saraki, Tinubu’s Wife In Plenary Drama,scene 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.