Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi (28240 Views)

Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice / 2023 Elections: Nigerians Don’t Care About Tinubu’s Past – Fashola / Elections: Nigerians Will Judge Buhari By His Actions, Not Words – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Pascaldebravoo: 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:
I am certain that it has been revealed to him that His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the incoming President!

Cos that’s the only candidate that could make vast majority of Nigerians rejoice!

From the Sahara to the Ocean banks of the West, will be filled with merry and happiness when Asiwaju is officially declared President!

If only you will believe it when I tell you what is the will of God concerning the 2023 election.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Staphylococcus: 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Pascaldebravoo:

If only you will believe it when I tell you what is the will of God concerning the 2023 election.

I have access to the will of God also.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by mrkings84(m): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
Me now I just pray God do something about NIGERIA, we the general masses of Nigeria we have suffered for too long. And many of us are worshipping this Great God. He just need to do something.

Let God just give us Peter Obi, that's our solemn request!
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Ubdavis(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
We will revisit this when the time is right.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by iramure(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nigeria pastors and lies are 5 and 6
God chose ondo but is afraid of south east, infact he was threatened in Abia state by people he created.
This was what you said in 2015, god now chose buhari for us.
Baba, i beg, leave us alone, we are tired of religion and it numerous deceipts and manipulations.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Kagd10: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
VEXT:

Don't worry, Muslims will vote for him cool

We Christians will never vote for a bokoharam

Says Ipob miscreantt. The big churches are in Lagos. Tinubu hasn't islamised them.

We won't vote for Biafra. Sink that into your skull.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Housing(m): 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
TINUBU 2023
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by tenpipsperday: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
My father my father!

I wish to be like you when i grow up to be non partisan but to speak the truth to those in authority

The non partisan are dangerous because they do not support any ideology other than anywhere belle face.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by VEXT: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kagd10:

Says Ipob miscreantt. The big churches are in Lagos. Tinubu hasn't islamised them.

We won't vote for Biafra. Sink that into your skull.

Am not Igbo ...keep crying

Go and vote for your bokoharam leader...
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by batb: 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
If only God knows the next President, does it mean He has been chosen bad leaders for us since He is all knowing!
I think Naija issues has nothing to do with God but people!
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by undigeh: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Are you sure this MOG is not prophesizing about our obedient to do the needful for God to glorify Himself come 2023?
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Emola12(m): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
Is like d man is trying to mention PETER OBIDIENT as president of Nigeria republic God bless the man of God and i
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Kagd10: 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
VEXT:

Am not Igbo ...keep crying

Go and vote for your bokoharam leader...

I don't care about whoever you're. No biafra in southwest. Sink that into your skull.

Churches are Tinubu's Lagos and no one is s hounding them or disturbing them but your Ipob miscreantt was threatening Pastor Kumuyi who's obviously a peaceful man, so tell me what is what? Yeye dey smell
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by VEXT: 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kagd10:

I don't care about whoever you're. No biafra in southwest. Sink that into your skull.

Cry cry bokoharam....

Christians will not vote for a terrorist...
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Kagd10: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
VEXT:

Cry cry bokoharam....

Christians will not vote for a terrorist...

Ipob is no different from Boko haram.

Churches are Tinubu's Lagos and no one is hounding them or disturbing them but your Ipob miscreantt was threatening Pastor Kumuyi who's obviously a peaceful man, so tell me who's the Boko haram? Yeye dey smell
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by VEXT: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kagd10:

Ipob is no different from Boko haram.

Churches are Tinubu's Lagos and no one is hounding them or disturbing them but your Ipob miscreantt was threatening Pastor Kumuyi who's obviously a peaceful man, so tell me who's the Boko haram? Yeye dey smell

Go and preach to your fellow terrorist in sambisa cool
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Kagd10: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
VEXT:

Go and preach to your fellow terrorist in sambisa cool

Go preach that to your ipob miscreantt.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by VEXT: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kagd10:

Go preach that to your ipob miscreantt.

Okay bokoharam
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by leofab(f): 1:00am On Aug 25, 2022
treesun:

https://punchng.com/2023-elections-nigerians-will-rejoice-says-kumuyi/
reacting to the first paragraph… Hope God has gotten his voter card cos we won’t tolerate any rigging grin
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by greencard: 5:43am On Aug 25, 2022
I remembered the year this man step into my school while on campus, chai, alot changed .

People have been dying prior to then, on unnatural causes , people use to die like chicken on the road, either bitten by some snakes or what have you. Our clinic use to be filled from various sickness here and there .

But the day he entered thru that school gate , every thing changeed for good, there was calm and healing. People stopped dying of unnatural causes and sickness reduce to the bearest minimum.

Then he held a crusade..and lames walk, blind eyes open, I saw a blind woman who came begging see, an aged woman threw away her double lens glass and was seeing clearly..it was galore of miracles
God was at work full time ...I can't forget 2009.

God bless and keep him
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Stanleyq: 6:06am On Aug 25, 2022
fman:
Na today we don dey rejoice!!
Sai baba!! 2015
We rejoiced.
Just like fela said
suffering and smiling
Lets be positive for once and see if God will endorse our positivity
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Stanleyq: 6:08am On Aug 25, 2022
Mynd44:
Some will rejoice, some will be angry.
It is the way of the world
We want a situation where all will rejoice.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Mynd44: 6:16am On Aug 25, 2022
Stanleyq:
We want a situation where all will rejoice.

Cant happen
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Stanleyq: 6:25am On Aug 25, 2022
Mynd44:

Cant happen
Can with God
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by aestake: 9:06am On Aug 25, 2022
gift2xl:
Talk straight and say this is whom God has chosen.
Him no get any clue.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by aestake: 9:07am On Aug 25, 2022
Stanleyq:
Can with God
Heyheyhey
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by fman(m): 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
Stanleyq:
Lets be positive for once and see if God will endorse our positivity
We have always been positive....
Yet nothing come out.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Stanleyq: 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
fman:

We have always been positive....
Yet nothing come out.
And Ur faith tells u that something positive will come out from Ur being negative?
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by fman(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
Stanleyq:
And Ur faith tells u that something positive will come out from Ur being negative?
I never said am negative!!
Check my comment
Pastor Mrs/Miss
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by Stanleyq: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
fman:

I never said am negative!!
Check my comment
Pastor Mrs/Miss
U said u have been positive 4 long and nothing happened, this is a clear Implication that u admitted ur negativity and something is to happen from it. go and verify.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by fman(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
Stanleyq:
U said u have been positive 4 long and nothing happened, this is a clear Implication that u admitted ur negativity and something is to happen from it. go and verify.
Why r u quick to attribute negativity
To my personality.
Mind u I never admitted and never included negativity to my comment.
I guess u r the one being negative here
By trying to infuse negativity to my individuality.
Ma, plz reconsider your choice of words
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi by ekekingsley56: 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
I SO MUCH LOVE THE VIBES IN NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / Aregbesola Shuns Ooni's Burial For Lagos Meeting / “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.