Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,550 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Design An Ecommerce App In Nigeria - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Much Does It Cost To Design An Ecommerce App In Nigeria (388 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Design An Ecommerce App In Nigeria / Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? / How Much It Cost To Build An App Like Uber Or Spotify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Design An Ecommerce App In Nigeria by mic360(m): 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
guys, am looking to start an ecommerce business that will most likely require a mobile application to grow the business quickly.
I need to know how much it will cost me pls
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Design An Ecommerce App In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Wait patiently for the scammer to arrive..

They'll put you through.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Design An Ecommerce App In Nigeria by emetisuccess(m): 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
How many times will u guys be asking this same question.

Anyways, it depends on the complexity and how secure u want to site to be.
For me, I charge 500k for deep complexity and well secured e-commerce site. Charge 300k for less secure and less complexity e-commerce site. Don't know for others ooo.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Design An Ecommerce App In Nigeria by silento(m): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
E commerce dey budget 5m plus unless na for scam you are building it for
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Design An Ecommerce App In Nigeria by mic360(m): 2:14am On Sep 17, 2022
emetisuccess:

Anyways, it depends on the complexity and how secure u want to site to be.
For me, I charge 500k for deep complexity and well secured e-commerce site. Charge 300k for less secure and less complexity e-commerce site. Don't know for others ooo.

Thanks for your honest feedback
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Design An Ecommerce App In Nigeria by mic360(m): 2:16am On Sep 17, 2022
silento:
E commerce dey budget 5m plus unless na for scam you are building it for

it isn't for scam, Thanks for your honest feedback
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Design An Ecommerce App In Nigeria by ichidodo: 4:46am On Sep 17, 2022
A very well laid out app, complete with interactive and breathtaking UI to make users addicted to the app, which also includes security, utility and functionality will require a special ops coding team.....budget 50M.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Detect AI Content Writing? / X / What Does It Cost To Build A Fintech Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.