Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

What Do You All Think Of This (pics Attached) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You All Think Of This (pics Attached) (2092 Views)

What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? / Dear Ladies, What Do You All Think About This? (pics) / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You All Think Of This (pics Attached) by Bradford111(m): 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Your girlfriend still giving out her number to guys for me that implies she is for the street!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You All Think Of This (pics Attached) by BrotherCork: 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bradford111:
Your girlfriend still giving out her number to guys for me that implies she is for the street!!

angry
Re: What Do You All Think Of This (pics Attached) by BrotherCork: 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bradford111:

Which kind picture be this??...ain't u soopose to be posting babe pictures? angry
Re: What Do You All Think Of This (pics Attached) by Bradford111(m): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
BrotherCork:

Which kind picture be this??...ain't u soopose to be posting babe pictures? angry

Don't you get what I'm trying to say?
Re: What Do You All Think Of This (pics Attached) by BrotherCork: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bradford111:

Which kind picture be this?? angry
Re: What Do You All Think Of This (pics Attached) by Bradford111(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
BrotherCork:

Which kind picture be this?? angry

Don't you see the question there guy!!!!

I'm asking what do think about this kind of scenario
Re: What Do You All Think Of This (pics Attached) by kellyval16(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
We are not ready for this conversation yet grin
Re: What Do You All Think Of This (pics Attached) by Bradford111(m): 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
kellyval16:
We are not ready for this conversation yet grin

You mean you are not ready lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You All Think Of This (pics Attached) by BrotherCork: 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bradford111:

Don't you get what I'm trying to say?

Say who how? Bro U post picture of leter insted of posting pictures of babe..do u tink we hear to sell groundnut? are u OK sir?(no oofencsse) angry
Re: What Do You All Think Of This (pics Attached) by HeRulesMen: 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
shocked
Re: What Do You All Think Of This (pics Attached) by Bradford111(m): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
BrotherCork:

Say who how? Bro U post picture of leter insted of posting pictures of babed...do u tink we hear to sell groundnut? are u OK sir?(no oofencsse) angry

So I should post pictures of my babe that's what you are saying I'm I correct?
Re: What Do You All Think Of This (pics Attached) by BrotherCork: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bradford111:

Don't you see the question there guy!!!!

I'm asking what do think about this kind of scenario

which senaro? bro are we sopose to be watching nolywood movie? we r confuse sir!(no oofencsse) angry
Re: What Do You All Think Of This (pics Attached) by BrotherCork: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bradford111:

So I should post pictures of my babe that's what you are saying I'm I correct?

Now u talking my language sir...get me virginprincess! cheesy
Re: What Do You All Think Of This (pics Attached) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bradford111:
......One lady to another lady......
Don’t allow your boyfriend stop you from meeting your husband

You question has been answered

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: What Do You All Think Of This (pics Attached) by BrotherCork: 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bradford111:

Bro did yor girlfriend giv out her nomba and then again...notin wrong wit making friends? undecided
Re: What Do You All Think Of This (pics Attached) by mespusinglez(m): 7:16am On Aug 25, 2022
SHE'S JUST MY GIRLFRIEND...SO I'LL ALLOW HER TO BE GIVING OUT HER NUMBERS TO THE PERSON THAT WILL MARRY HER.
Re: What Do You All Think Of This (pics Attached) by DaInferno(m): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2022
mespusinglez:
SHE'S JUST MY GIRLFRIEND...SO I'LL ALLOW HER TO BE GIVING OUT HER NUMBERS TO THE PERSON THAT WILL MARRY HER.
grin
You just won the award for the most....never mind; damn! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men / What Petname Do U Call Ur Partner / Will You Be Mad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.