Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? (2267 Views)

A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. / Dear Ladies, What Do You All Think About This? (pics) / See The Best Handwriting In The World!!(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Princess80(f): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
I saw it on a thread and i had to save the picture.

I so much love how cursive it is.

cc Michelle70

3 Likes

Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by dollynnn(f): 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
It looks nice.
Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Michelle70(m): 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ah, see my writing don go far o.

Let me now enter the tread like big boy

make ona no mind that "double t" o,
it has tayed since man finished school.

14 Likes

Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Princess80(f): 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
dollynnn:
It looks nice.
Ya, its so beautiful and clean.

I just loved it
Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Princess80(f): 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2022
Michelle70:

hehe
Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Chaos14: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
Michelle70:
Left or right handed

1 Like

Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Michelle70(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
Princess80:
hehe
Stop hehe-ing me and DM me quick. grin

There is more from where that writing came from

5 Likes

Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Michelle70(m): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Chaos14:
Left or right handed
right handed

mynd44 oya move am go FP make i observe weda girls fit send DM

1 Like

Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Michelle70(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Chaos14:
Hmm you have a female name but a male tag
My moniker was taken from a song.
It says nothing about my gender.
Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
Princess80:

cc Michelle70

angry
Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
Princess80:

cc Michelle70

bro but how is hand written sopose to help any man get pucccci when all mens mission is to get punnny?....serrriiosly...bro is this a joke questions sir?(no ofeincse) angry
Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Michelle70(m): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro but how is hand written sopose to help any man get pucccci when all mens mission is to get punnny?....serrriiosly...bro is this a joke questions sir?(no ofeincse) angry
ur mission in this life is puci? just wow.

princess pls remove my name from ur comment so i wont be recieving mentions wen they quote u
Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
Michelle70:
ur mission in this life is puci? just wow.

princess pls remove my name from ur comment so i wont be recieving mentions wen they quote u

bro u dont like pucci?so are u sayin u dont like women n u a virgggin sir?...WOW(no ofeiinse) undecided
Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Michelle70(m): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro u dont like pucci?so are u sayin u dont like women n u a virgggin sir?...WOW(no ofeiinse) undecided
I am a demisexual.

I hope this answers ur question and every other question u wish to ask
Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by illicit(m): 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Who handwriting don help

1 Like

Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
Michelle70:
I am a demisexual.

which one is demisuxual again?so u sayin u sleep with animal like goat dog or cat...correct?....bro u need help & u need a woman. i will giv u a friend, siofra, she dates anytin sir!(THANK ME LATER) smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Michelle70(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

which one is demisuxual again?so u sayin u sleep with animal like goat dog or cat...correct?....bro u need help & u need a woman. i will giv u a friend, siofra, she dates anytin sir!(THANK ME LATER) smiley
If u dont know the meaning of demisexual, u should have googled it.

Oh sorry, u are using freebasics
Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Medianna(f): 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
A guy, demisexual?
I die well...
Michelle70:
I am a demisexual.

Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Natbrowny: 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
Person no fit copy u inside exam hall na. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
Michelle70:
If u dont know the meaning of demisexual, u should have googled it.

Oh sorry, u are using freebasics

slow down son.
demisusxual people are men who sleep wit animal like cattle, goat, cat dog horse or guinea fowl....bro no one is hear to argue wit u.if fokin chicken is yor thing...more power to u sir.u have yor human right to fokk chicken!!!(no oofeincse) angry
Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Medianna(f): 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lolzz
Guy I think you need to call a friend or use 50:50 to get the correct answer.
DaddyCK:

slow down son.
demisusxual people are men who sleep wit animal like cattle, goat, cat dog horse or guinea fowl....bro no one is hear to argue wit u.if fokin chicken is yor thing...more power to u sir.u have yor human right to fokk chicken!!!(no oofeincse) angry
Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Michelle70(m): 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
Medianna:
A guy, demisexual?
I die well...
e shock u abi?

If there are people that could be Asexual, then demisexual is not impossible
Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Michelle70(m): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

slow down son.
u are beyond redemption

1 Like

Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Medianna(f): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
I mean for a guy it's kind of strange unless you're a lady.
Michelle70:
e shock u abi?

If there are people that could be Asexual, then demisexual is not impossible
Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Michelle70(m): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Medianna:
I mean for a guy it's kind of strange
true sha.

But its how God created me o.
Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Michelle70:
u are beyond redemption

so u sayin u happy to be gay demensual man who love animal & men...correct?there are mllions of fine women out there and all men want puccci but insted u choooose to be dementual thing?brother we will pray for u coz u neeed serrious help!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Michelle70(m): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Natbrowny:
Person no fit copy u inside exam hall na. grin
The writing could be larger depending on how comfortable i was when i am writing.

I wrote it when i was lying down, if i was sitting, it would have been better
Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Michelle70(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

so u sayin u happy to be gay demensual man who love animal & men...correct?there are mllions of fine women out there and all men want puccci but insted u choooose to be dementual thing?brother we will pray for u coz u neeed serrious help!!(no ofeinse) angry
dementual, lolz.

Guy goodnight
Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Rebekah029(f): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
Handwriting*
Re: What Do You All Think Of This Handwriting? by Medianna(f): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Wow
I guess I'm not alone then
Michelle70:
true sha.

But its how God created me o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Beginning / Wife Sex Starving Stories / Smash Or Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.