Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy (2922 Views)

God Bless My Obidient Yorubas / Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:18am On Aug 25, 2022
This Agbado guys are something else, they're so dumb, Abiola Muslim-Muslim ticket his vp from the North, Tofa a Muslim used Igbo man a Christian, Abiola with his Muslim-Muslim ticket won in Anambra, still got more that 40% in the remaining South-east states, remember then South-east was just four states

See wotowoto he got grin

8 Likes

Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:19am On Aug 25, 2022
More

4 Likes

Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by PandoraObi: 6:21am On Aug 25, 2022
igbos? hehehehehehehehe, We know those in charge, I have been searching for the group, I can't find it.some Chris Ugo or Obidient Zombidients will be the one behind the heresy like the issue of broom burning.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by bewla(m): 6:21am On Aug 25, 2022
N
Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by Staphylococcus: 6:21am On Aug 25, 2022
Jobless youths
Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:22am On Aug 25, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Jobless youths
Shut up your mouth please , how are they jobless

Oh you think that the tribalism few of you Tinubu supporters play on Nairaland are being played by millions of other yorubas outside Nairaland? Hell No

What you've seen here is the reality on ground and trust me, millions of Yoruba are already campaigning for Peter Obi..
The era of playing tribal cards for only Tinubu benefit is gone

The Igbos voted massively for MKO abiola In 1993, the igbos voted massively for Chief olusegun Obasanjo.. so why are the few Tinubu supporters on Nairaland up against Peter Obi Presidency?

Wether you like it or not, Peter Obi is your next president

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by zuchyblink(m): 6:23am On Aug 25, 2022
Block headed Batist

4 Likes

Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by TinubuThief: 6:25am On Aug 25, 2022
grin
Obi is the man devoid of religion and tribal sentiment.

3 Likes

Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:25am On Aug 25, 2022
This is result Igbos then voted for Abiola not minding the Muslim-Muslim ticket even when one of their son is VP to Tofa, Abiola still won in Anambra got enough votes from other Igbo states, the NEC chairman then was ABC Nwosu from Anambra State was the one that declared him winner, not minding the threat to his life and family by Military government then

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by dawnomike(m): 6:27am On Aug 25, 2022
All I know it that 2023 will be very interesting... We will shock them.

1 Like

Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Same Igbos voted for Obasanjo even when Ojukwu was on the ticket, Igbo man Moris Iwu from Imo was INEC Chairman that declared him winner

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by derecho(m): 6:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Kikikiki... I wonder why these Tinubu slaves think this nonsense would sway any omoluabi.
Only a foolish and wicked Yoruba man would blindly vote Tinubu.
If not for the Fulani menace, Atiku even has a better chance in Yorubaland than Tinubu sef

Tinubu is a bad product and on his own

6 Likes

Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:37am On Aug 25, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki... I wonder why these Tinubu slaves think this nonsense would sway any omoluabi
If it faceless Nairaland they will accuse them IPOB, come 2023 Tinubu will lose in Lagos go and mark it, they managed to win 2019 after delaying the results from his strong hold for two days, when they realised APC were losing in Ikeja, Eti Osa 1 and 2, Amuwo-Odofin and other key areas, even Osibanjo lost his PU in VI, with the new electoral law, bad economy, insecurity and End Sars I don't see Tinubu winning Lagos

16 Likes

Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by Bendeco02: 6:38am On Aug 25, 2022
These tinubu supporters are senseless, I swear.

They're just confirming tinubu as a sectional candidate.

They want all yorubas to vote for tinubu because he's from southwest, but are still expecting majority of northerners to vote their agbado master too.

When they were shouting southern presidency, I know they're doing that for tinubu or only yoruba to represent the south.

12 Likes

Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:41am On Aug 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
igbos? hehehehehehehehe, We know those in charge, I have been searching for the group, I can't find it.some Chris Ugo or Obidient Zombidients will be the one behind the heresy like the issue of broom burning.
You can go to federation of Ibadan students to verify, same Ibadan they did street opinion poll, you guys don't know what is coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW02Gd5lamE

5 Likes

Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:42am On Aug 25, 2022
post=116036145:

If it faceless Nairaland they will accuse them IPOB, come 2023 Tinubu will lose in Lagos go and mark it, they managed to win 2019 after delaying the results from his strong hold for two days, when they realised APC were losing in Ikeja, Eti Osa 1 and 2, Amuwo-Odofin and other key areas, even Osibanjo lost his PU in VI, with the new electoral law, bad economy, insecurity and End Sars I don't see Tinubu winning Lagos
Tinubu will not win Lagos from the reality on ground

Not after he called on the military to shoot at Endsars protesters at Lekki toll gate

Tinubu will lose Lagos in 2023

12 Likes

Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:45am On Aug 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Not after he called on the military to shoot at Endsars protesters at Lekki toll gate

I see Ondo and Oyo pulling surprise in 2023
Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by PandoraObi: 6:45am On Aug 25, 2022
post=116036228:

You can go to federation of Ibadan students to verify, same Ibadan they did street opinion poll, you guys don't know what is coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW02Gd5lamE
You don't have to be apprehensive, anyone can be federation of Ibadan students, even angels of the devil are behaving like angel of light deceiving people, how much more, what Zombidients cannot do, doesn't exist, just give me the link for the post you posted, let me go and verify.
Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:47am On Aug 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
You don't have to be apprehensive, anyone can be federation of Ibadan students, even angels of the devil are behaving like angel of light deceiving people, how much more, what Zombidients cannot do, doesn't exist, just give me the link for the post you posted, let me go and verify.
Go to that form that has been existing for years and check those that commented stop deceiving yourself

4 Likes

Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by PandoraObi: 6:49am On Aug 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

But Sanwo olu that was the governor during endsars will win Lagos and Peter Obidient that was the governor of Anambra during Ezu river massacre will win Anambra? igbos Hehehehehehehe

1 Share

Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:52am On Aug 25, 2022
post=116036302:

I've always maintained that 2023 election is between Peter Obi and Atiku abubakar..

Oyo state is currently under PDP but Peter obi will get good number of votes there

Now in Ondo, The governor, Rotimi akeredolu is not 100% in support of Tinubu candidacy going by his recent comment on Peter Obi in the screenshot below ... And don't also forget that the governor is married to Igbo woman from Owerri Imo state.

Obi is gaining massive support among the yorubas especially here in Lagos

6 out of every 10 yoruba in Lagos will tell you they will vote for labour party Peter obi .. this is the reality currently in Lagos and Tinubu camps are rattled no doubt ..

5 Likes

Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by PandoraObi: 6:53am On Aug 25, 2022
post=116036341:

Go to that form that has been existing for years and check those that commented stop deceiving yourself
No too much talk, post the link, let me go and verify
Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 25, 2022
Hahahahaha undecided lipsrsealed
Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by Kewtt: 7:06am On Aug 25, 2022
There's no Yusuf in Ire Ekiti. Fake profile. Ire is 100% Christian and traditional worshippers
Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by drlateef: 7:06am On Aug 25, 2022
post=116035991:
This is result Igbos then voted for Abiola not minding the Muslim-Muslim ticket even when one of their son is VP to Tofa, Abiola still won in Anambra got enough votes from other Igbo states, the NEC chairman then was ABC Nwosu from Anambra State was the one that declared him winner, not minding the threat to his life and family by Military government then

Let me give you the shocker: neither the igbos who voted, nor the Nwosu who was umpire, nor the military who organised the election knew that Abiola would win. It was divine intervention. Same thing will happen to Tinubu this time. You will be shocked. Obi is going nowhere. That’s why they annulled the election. It shocked them too much. Same will happen this time. But Tinubu will survive this.

1 Like

Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by BeautifulMind2: 7:19am On Aug 25, 2022
drlateef:

Let me give you the shocker: neither the igbos who voted, nor the Nwosu who was umpire, nor the military who organised the election knew that Abiola would win. It was divine intervention. Same thing will happen to Tinubu this time. You will be shocked. Obi is going nowhere. That’s why they annulled the election. It shocked them too much. Same will happen this time. But Tinubu will survive this.
Dumbo, na angel Geb that was NEC chairman Agbado brain grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Add Osun, Ekiti, Ogun and kwara.

Your eyes will clear by Feb cheesy
post=116036302:

Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by YourFavorite21(m): 7:50am On Aug 25, 2022
Tinubu can never be the president.

#FullyObedient.

1 Like

Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by SmartPolician: 7:51am On Aug 25, 2022
post=116036145:

Osinbajo's PU was in VGC.
VGC is a highbrow estate in Lekki, not VI.
I think he has moved it to Ogun State now.
Tinubu may even lose his own PU in next year's election.

1 Like

Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by Lonestar124: 8:03am On Aug 25, 2022
What of 1999 election that brought obasanjo as a president, didn't the igbos vote for him..

What did some Nigerian take the south south and south east for in this country.....

Check the presidency history of Nigeria from 1999) Obasanjo a Yoruba was once president, no noise, Osinbanjo is the current vice president, no noise..

As for the northern they always take their place in this aspect it is either they are chosen as the president or vice president...

The south south and south east put together because we are politically one has only produce one individual Goodluck Jonathan, who serve as vice to a northerner for 4years and afterward, he lead the country for only 4years..

Some Yoruba's are selfish and greedy and they are the setback we have against the unity of southern region of the country....

It is time for south south or south east to produce a president or vice president, if it is not achieved in this next election, we are going to call it marginalization!!!

1 Like

Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by ZACHIE: 8:05am On Aug 25, 2022
[quote author= post=116035864]This Agbado guys are something else, they're so dumb, Abiola Muslim-Muslim ticket his vp from the North, Tofa a Muslim used Igbo man a Christian, Abiola with his Muslim-Muslim ticket won in Anambra, still got more that 40% in the remaining South-east states, remember then South-east was just four states

See wotowoto he got grin[/quot..
Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by ZACHIE: 8:06am On Aug 25, 2022
post=116035864:
This Agbado guys are something else, they're so dumb, Abiola Muslim-Muslim ticket his vp from the North, Tofa a Muslim used Igbo man a Christian, Abiola with his Muslim-Muslim ticket won in Anambra, still got more that 40% in the remaining South-east states, remember then South-east was just four states

See wotowoto he got grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu,omo Agege In Warri / See List Of All The Tribes In Nigeria. Is Your Tribe There? / See The Igbo Man Who Defended Jappa Nigerians Infront of UK Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.