Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy (2931 Views)

God Bless My Obidient Yorubas / Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by Prinxzona10: 8:10am On Aug 25, 2022
Tinubu's urchins are very myopically outdated in reasoning.
They are seriously projecting Tinubu as a Yoruba president just because the competent,credibility and acceptability of Peter Obi especially with the enlightened and sane Nigerians threatens Yoruba votes(so playing a reverse psychology to emotionally blackmail sane Yorubas is their archaically dubious games now) and they're hoping on Northern votes to win via they're calculating and also expecting Yorubas to vote for Yoruba(Tinubu) while North to leave their two Northerners and also vote for Yoruba(Tinubu)...
Honestly,you can never be alright,wise and keep on supporting Tinubu or APC because the comment alone would make a sane person look insane,it will make an educated folk sound like an illiterate and it will make a wise person sound foolish and empty...
Listen,it's unpayable to toll the side of Tinubu APC because at the end of the day,it becomes a regrettable risk of a sold conscience...
Lastly,Peter Obi's presidency is spiritually and physically sacrosanct because God and Nature are fully backing him.
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

1 Like

Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 25, 2022
The greatest rules.
Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by atinga1: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
But Sanwo olu that was the governor during endsars will win Lagos and Peter Obidient that was the governor of Anambra during Ezu river massacre will win Anambra? igbos Hehehehehehehe
Can you say this without crying? Lol
You will change this username in 2023 and start with a fresh one as a critic of Peter Obi administration.
Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I've always maintained that 2023 election is between Peter Obi and Atiku abubakar..

Oyo state is currently under PDP but Peter obi will get good number of votes there

Now in Ondo, The governor, Rotimi akeredolu is not 100% in support of Tinubu candidacy going by his recent comment on Peter Obi in the screenshot below ... And don't also forget that the governor is married to Igbo woman from Owerri Imo state.

Obi is gaining massive support among the yorubas especially here in Lagos

6 out of every 10 yoruba in Lagos will tell you they will vote for labour party Peter obi .. this is the reality currently in Lagos and Tinubu camps are rattled no doubt ..
I'm Yoruba, but if you believe everything a Yoruba man tell you, you may find yourself inside bush/gutter in no time.

That said, Tinubu will win Lagos by a landslide. They've been doing mobilization for him since 2019/2020.
This is a fact.

It doesn't mean I'm his supporter though. I'm a PDP man on the federal level and APC on the state level. So Atiku, another Fulani man, has my vote.

But my main point is in the first paragraph above.
Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by Prinxzona10: 8:24am On Aug 25, 2022
Don't let hate and bitterness for people deprive you a comfortably atmosphere of a better life tomorrow,
Don't let tribal and religious sentiments destroy the future of your children and lastly,
Don't let your stomach put you in a dilemma that you will live the rest of your lives in regret because of the evil you're supporting and defending today....
If you can get rid of these three negatively destructive viruses,then the spirit of insanity wouldn't have a dwelling abode to manipulate you from been foolishly retarded folk and conscientiously empty..(Only the wise will understand).
My word is always enough for the wise...

1 Like

Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by Moneyboyz: 9:37am On Aug 25, 2022
This nigga should be tried for inciting violence by tribalism.
Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2022
Prinxzona10:
Tinubu's urchins are very myopically outdated in reasoning.
They are seriously projecting Tinubu as a Yoruba president just because the competent,credibility and acceptability of Peter Obi especially with the enlightened and sane Nigerians threatens Yoruba votes(so playing a reverse psychology to emotionally blackmail sane Yorubas is their archaically dubious games now) and they're hoping on Northern votes to win via they're calculating and also expecting Yorubas to vote for Yoruba(Tinubu) while North to leave their two Northerners and also vote for Yoruba(Tinubu)...
Honestly,you can never be alright,wise and keep on supporting Tinubu or APC because the comment alone would make a sane person look insane,it will make an educated folk sound like an illiterate and it will make a wise person sound foolish and empty...
Listen,it's unpayable to toll the side of Tinubu APC because at the end of the day,it becomes a regrettable risk of a sold conscience...
Lastly,Peter Obi's presidency is spiritually and physically sacrosanct because God and Nature are fully backing him.
Yeah
Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by OnyeObodo: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
But Sanwo olu that was the governor during endsars will win Lagos and Peter Obidient that was the governor of Anambra during Ezu river massacre will win Anambra? igbos Hehehehehehehe

May the pain you have in your heart choke you to death in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: See Wotowoto Obidient Yorubas Gave This Bigot Guy by PandoraObi: 10:26am On Aug 25, 2022
OnyeObodo:

May the pain you have in your heart choke you to death in Jesus name. Amen.
Hehehehehehehehehe pain indeed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Convinced By Inec Results Until This / Former LP Presidential Aspirant, Faduri Joseph Slam Peter Obi Over Election Loss / What Language Is Most Spoken In Southern Nigeria After English & Pidgin Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.