Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Your Sincere Observations Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Sincere Observations Needed (409 Views)

My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. / Nairalanders, Should I Marry This Girl Despite These Observations / My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Sincere Observations Needed by Save1soul: 9:18am On Aug 25, 2022
Dear Nairaland family, help with your observations.

Some months ago, I asked my woman is post my pictures on social media, though to me that was just a joke. She said the next picture of me she will upload will be our pre wedding pictures, and truely since then she has never uploaded my pics. And i do post her picture time to time.

Last week, she posted a picture of my former friend, with the caption that she misses him. I call him former friend because this guy, did everything to get us separated, he even went to the extent of trying to link her up with rich guys and always jokingly tell her to dump me.

This girl is a virgin though and I am her first guy. I am just playing around just to know the kind of girl I have been trusting for long.
Re: Your Sincere Observations Needed by blockgeek69(m): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2022
Pussy ass nigga

1 Like

Re: Your Sincere Observations Needed by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2022
grin grin you go soon collect wotowoto grin
Re: Your Sincere Observations Needed by Zonefree(m): 9:24am On Aug 25, 2022
When dating a Nigerian girl, the safest way to remain sane is to avoid and neglect her social lifestyle. Whatever she post on social media should be less of your concern. Don't like or comment on her posts.

1 Like

Re: Your Sincere Observations Needed by 7buckz(m): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2022
@blockgeek69
I tell you this nigga a pussy ass boy... What fucking observation do you need.. Your brain no de function.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Your Sincere Observations Needed by Demigod22: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2022
Sometimes, I wonder if relationship worth the stress some people go through for. OP, it seems like you are the only one carrying the relationship for head like family curse. A girl you called your girlfriend won't post your pictures but go on to post your suppose frenemies pictures, claiming to miss him. Instead of you to confront her and take your stand, you are here asking for observation, awon science student ni?

Don't allow that girl to stay with you out of pity, don't be her plan B or second option. You are the King, the prize. If she can't respect you, then why are you still with her?

Girls are begging me to post their pictures and I don't even do it, and I don't even allow them post my pictures either. Don't beg for relationship. Ask for relationship and be in charge.
Re: Your Sincere Observations Needed by Tboymessiah(m): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2022
NasoLifeBe
Re: Your Sincere Observations Needed by blinking001(m): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2022
Save1soul:
Dear Nairaland family, help with your observations.

Some months ago, I asked my woman is post my pictures on social media, though to me that was just a joke. She said the next picture of me she will upload will be our pre wedding pictures, and truely since then she has never uploaded my pics. And i do post her picture time to time.

Last week, she posted a picture of my former friend, with the caption that she misses him. I call him former friend because this guy, did everything to get us separated, he even went to the extent of trying to link her up with rich guys and always jokingly tell her to dump me.

This girl is a virgin though and I am her first guy. I am just playing around just to know the kind of girl I have been trusting for long.
She's playing mind games on you. A major red flag. Save yourself from future sorrows and leave while you still can.
Stop trusting women, nature never created women to be trusted fellows.

(1) (Reply)

I Finaly Found Her! Am In Love At Last. / . / Some People Are Lucky While Others Aren't.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.