Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons (25982 Views)

Aisha Buhari Seeks Appointment For APC Card-carrying Members Into Cabinet / APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad / Keyamo Blames Obasanjo For Appointing ‘crackhead’ Fani-kayode Into Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Alajiki(m): 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
WATCHOVER:
It is wickedness for Tinubu to win after Southwest have ruled before.
Lets give it to other regions, regional Monopoly in Politics should stop, let's rotate it

And your message is for who? Tinubu or the electorates?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Bobloco: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Smith414: 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zydote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7zjTg07rAk

Presidential candidate of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in a video speaks on the religion which a lot of people seem to have based the coming presidential election on.

He says "We are not going to cabinet meetings to preach sermons, we are going to be discussing Nigeria

This is a reply to a lot of people who have raised issues with his choice of Kashim Shettima as vice presidential candidate.

"We will be discussing progress, programmes that will develop the country"

He also said the important thing in choosing a president is the capacity of the person and his ability not trivial matters

"We want the capacity of the individual, we want somebody that is able to think out of the box and bring innovation and creativity"
who watch the video
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Victoxy(m): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
So the people that balanced the ticket are going to talk religion abi?.

Why didnt you pick a fellow Yoruba so you could say you are not there to speak tribe?
A barbaric act of intolerance,greed and selfishness. Your gullible supporters are so blind that they could not sense another greedy fellow going for his pocket.

To my fellow yorubas,this man does not care about you neither does he have yorubas interest at heart. If Southwest with the highest number of big churches could have his christians snubbed by the so called 'Yoruba representative,then he would do worse to keep his position. Vote a man that you probably wouldn't lose to at all sides.

Vote wisely
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by LocalMan2(m): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
God forbid evil like you so there's no point of explaining yourself.
You can never get there, no matter how your urchins will try, they are just few but loud and foolish.

Zydote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7zjTg07rAk

Presidential candidate of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in a video speaks on the religion which a lot of people seem to have based the coming presidential election on.

He says "We are not going to cabinet meetings to preach sermons, we are going to be discussing Nigeria"

This is a reply to a lot of people who have raised issues with his choice of Kashim Shettima as vice presidential candidate.

"We will be discussing progress, programmes that will develop the country"

He also said the important thing in choosing a president is the capacity of the person and his ability not trivial matters

"We want the capacity of the individual, we want somebody that is able to think out of the box and bring innovation and creativity"
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Naijanascam: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
The most deceptive and clownish statements ever made recently......

If it doesn't matter why dissipating your energy and resources hiring and paying touts to pose as bishops.........

As if Buhari and PYO have been preaching sermon during Exco meetings
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Christistruth00: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Lets give it to other regions, regional Monopoly in Politics should stop, let's rotate it

What if Nigerians are not interested in Biafra and the Loudest Supporters Of

Peter Obi are also the Loudest Supporters Of Biafra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Edoziesmart(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
majority of ibo want beerfraud
What is bad that a particular region said they don't want to be in nigeria again? They want freedom you people said NO
Since the government denied them presidency, why not allow them to go their way?
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Harmlesspill(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Even Tinubu himself does not know what is on the table. There are people who are planning this and hoping that the belt goes around the waist so they can have their mouths full of juice
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Goldymafia: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
apache22b:
When a true leader that's loved by the people speaks, you will see and know there is hope for Nigeria. Tinubu is an Enigma, it's obvious in the eyes of all. He's intelligent, truthful,vibrant, bold, confident,very strong and a forward thinker.

Tinubu is a forward thinker just like Festus Keyamo said in his last interview, i wish the Obidient's urchins has seen the video. Tinubu is the only man who can diversify our economy.

Who in his right senses will think Festus Keyamo doesn't know what's good for us Nigerians.

Peter Obi who cannot make a complete sentence without dishing out lies and imaginary figures he got from his jobless Obidient's urchins. I pity anyone who will vote for Peter Obi after all the evil he's plunged Anambra State in.

Obidient's urchins be wise , wake up and smell the coffee , Peter Obi has absolutely nothing to offer.

Tinubu is the only one who take us to the promise land , he has done it before and will always do it again
yea we have seen what buhari which tinibu picked and APC have done to our economy ...and we have also seen what fashola did in Lagos which u guys are campaigning with...we no dey vote Tinibu come 2023
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by amaridigital(m): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
WATCHOVER:

When did SW rule since 1999? Who was the candidate that SW voted for in that election? If a SW born candidate won an election without votes from SW people how will you consider that a SW mandate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by pricklewane: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
youngeagle:
Just like telling someone, i want to steal your goat but i will use the money judiciously

The most foolish set of humans I ever encountered are your like of Igbo. You are simply brain dead. How does a citizen of a country want to be president of that country n you rettards claim the rubbish you typed above while a cursed renegade like Kanu who is bent of turning the country to a Zoo is worshipped by you cursed miserable souls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by jagorinho: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
WATCHOVER post=116040562[b:
]It is wickedness for Tinubu to win after Southwest have ruled before.
Lets give it to other regions, regional Monopoly in Politics should stop, let's rotate[/b] it
Actually I can see your sincerity in this short post, you said it as it is not trying to hide under one " pseudo movement" as the Messiah for the country, a movement that was Atikulating less than 4 years ago.

Actually your yearnings are considerate, unfortunately politics in this part of the world is not totally fair, maybe if those you think are being disenfranchised knows how to play the dirty poiltics at the top, then there may be a change in fortune.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by frugal(m): 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
Such a dumb statement. Clearly shows lack of understanding why everybody is against this.
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by ozonelayer79: 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
And there is no one among the Nothern Christians whom the cap fits. Oga you are talking balderdash. He keeps digging his grave deeper.
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by virtue123(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
In Turkey,i guess the dint discuss or preach sermons in matters concerning the government ..today whatsup with them,
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Ancestortinubu: 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
You ended up impressing your fellow BATstad urchins with your comment. More than 150 million sane obidient Nigerians doesn't see this gibberish you wrote here.

uote author=apache22b post=116040539]When a true leader that's loved by the people speaks, you will see and know there is hope for Nigeria. Tinubu is an Enigma, it's obvious in the eyes of all. He's intelligent, truthful,vibrant, bold, confident,very strong and a forward thinker.

Tinubu is a forward thinker just like Festus Keyamo said in his last interview, i wish the Obidient's urchins has seen the video. Tinubu is the only man who can diversify our economy.

Who in his right senses will think Festus Keyamo doesn't know what's good for us Nigerians.

Peter Obi who cannot make a complete sentence without dishing out lies and imaginary figures he got from his jobless Obidient's urchins. I pity anyone who will vote for Peter Obi after all the evil he's plunged Anambra State in.

Obidient's urchins be wise , wake up and smell the coffee , Peter Obi has absolutely nothing to offer.

Tinubu is the only one who take us to the promise land , he has done it before and will always do it again [/quote]
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Proudlyomonna: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
Goodday90:
so Skull miners can dictate?

Go back to your oduwa nesan

The main reason I don’t want tinubu is because all his urchins are tribalist,every single one of them
Is this how he would rule in his dreams?

If wins he will split the Country up bcus he doesn't believe in One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Prinzzy5: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
All these narratives are far from the agitations of people.
The question is: So there is no Northern Christian who can also talk progress and development in the same cabinet meetings?...
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by atinga1: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
You mean sleeping through the cabinet meeting?
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Mom007(f): 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
Oh, is he back from his Paris health trip?
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Proudlyomonna: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tinubu has already started the fight against the Church, mobilizing full time against his desperate muslim-muslim agenda is the only right thing to do now.
We will join hands with well meaning Nigerians to kick out this evil Apc party.

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by hohafrank(m): 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
We will use our PVC to chase you to old people's home come 2023.
The man is very dull.Look at what he is saying.
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by donprinyo(m): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ur integrity is very questionable. Just tend to you health sir. Nigeria don't need you.
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tinubu will be forced to become wiser, to know that his opinions and creativities and wealth and his and his alone. No one outside his cycle cares about his personal life and opinions.

So, if Tinubu is vying for Election, he should learn to be humble and beg Nigerians, showing reasons why he believes he is the best person to slave for Nigerians. Presiding over a county is a service, so Tinubu should not sound as if we need him there. He is not in anyway more qualified than other humble aspirants who attend events that seek to expose the aspirants to the public for scrutiny and choice making.

In this video, he sounds as someone sitting in his backyard bar, beer drinking and weed smoking and peppersouping talking as if Nigerians who are Christians are too silly for their opinions to be reasonable. People have Belief Systems, no matter how silly you think their belief is, it is their very defining mechanism, so admit that politicians brought Tribalism and Religion into Politics and now it has become central to our decision unnecessarily. So, tell the people who are already tribalized along religious and ethnic clans why they should ignore their religious tribes as well as their ethnic tribes. Religions are mental tribes. That is why I think that - - - -

Tinubu is not as smart as I thought. As for Peter Obi, he should figure out how to sound like a man, his voice is soprano, I want some baritones, some oratory dynamics. I want a President who will represent and speak for Nigeria like a Man, so far none of our Presidents have been sounding as real men except Abacha and IBB.

Who ever you all choose to vote for, I do not really care, cos Nigeria's problem is not my problem anymore, I am building a village where I can plant cocoa yam and cassava and use village palm oil to lubricate my intestines while streaming Netflix on Starlink with a jar of alcoholic based herbs and shisha loaded with Cannabis beside my village backyard pool.

I am not voting anyone until I see a real manifesto, talk is cheap.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by IPIGSRHYPO: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
Exactly! Don't mind these religious fanatical idiots in the criminal Association of Nigeria- CAN and the religiously and tribaly brainwashed Peter Obi- tuary Zombidients.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Gozac: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Your religion is private to you between you and your God

The North picked Shetima to represent them in the next Government and you want Tinubu to force a Christian on Northerners

Nigerians have the freedom to vote who they want while Zombidiots wail endlessly

Ok ooo, thank God you have promoted Nigeria to a secular state where religious sentiments doesn't matter.Just wait as campaigns start end of September
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
kk2027:
So they're telling us that APC had solutions to Nigeria problems but ruined the country undecided, only to now want rescue Nigeria from the same APC shocked

No be juju be that
Buhari is the president, unfortunately, he performed woefully, Just because Tinubu is vying for the presidential position under the umbrella of APC doesn't mean he is not going to perform wonderfully well. These are different individuals, in terms of tribe, language, ideology. Don't compare them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Gozac: 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
apache22b:
When a true leader that's loved by the people speaks, you will see and know there is hope for Nigeria. Tinubu is an Enigma, it's obvious in the eyes of all. He's intelligent, truthful,vibrant, bold, confident,very strong and a forward thinker.

Tinubu is the only one who take us to the promise land , he has done it before and will always do it again
Stop deceiving yourself, nobody for now can take Nigeria to the promised land with the kind of weak institutions we have now.
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Your religion is private to you between you and your God

The North picked Shetima to represent them in the next Government and you want Tinubu to force a Christian on Northerners

Nigerians have the freedom to vote who they want while Zombidiots wail endlessly

Trash..

Oh the North picked Buhari to rule them...then the East picked Osinbajo..

Why you dull like this?

okay who did middle belt and south south pick..

The North ko....The Worth ni

Slavish minority
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by jamace(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
apache22b:

How can I vote Tinubu when he doesnt believe in one Nigeria? Tinubu will destroy One Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zoning Into Trouble: Defection Fears Hit Apc / Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke / Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.