Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons (25981 Views)

Aisha Buhari Seeks Appointment For APC Card-carrying Members Into Cabinet / APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad / Keyamo Blames Obasanjo For Appointing ‘crackhead’ Fani-kayode Into Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Jagabanofafrica: 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tinubu is the next President
Yoruba lokan
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Masterito(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
You guys make things worse by being more insensitive. Well Christians have the choice of choosing between PDP and LP.
Moh247:
cool

Your religion is private to you between you and your God

The North picked Shetima to represent them in the next Government and you want Tinubu to force a Christian on Northerners

Nigerians have the freedom to vote who they want while Zombidiots wail endlessly

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by LordPsalm(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
We dnt care

We ain't voting for Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Perfectbeing(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
WATCHOVER:
It is wickedness for Tinubu to win after Southwest have ruled before.
Lets give it to other regions, regional Monopoly in Politics should stop, let's rotate it
By your logic, Atiku also have a good claim for the presidency since no North Easterner have ruled Nigeria since 1999.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by PotatoSalad(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

The North picked Shetima to represent them in the next Government and you want Tinubu to force a Christian on Northerners

Nigerians have the freedom to vote who they want while Zombidiots wail endlessly

You can't support Tinubu without looking foolish
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Gozac: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
majority of ibo want beerfraud
Shut up, who made you the mouthpiece of Igbos. Your blackmail of Igbos can never make people not to vote Obi in the north. Lest I forget Atiku is coming and nobody can stop him now
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Jevica: 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
BATified2023:
nyamiris can dictate for us

They should go back to their Biafra propaganda
Stop this ethnic bigotry and grow up
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Indispensable85(m): 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Lets give it to other regions, regional Monopoly in Politics should stop, let's rotate it

Power is not given. You have to fight for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Indispensable85(m): 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
kk2027:
So they're telling us that APC had solutions to Nigeria problems but ruined the country undecided, only to now want rescue Nigeria from the same APC shocked

No be juju be that

Nigerians have moved away from party politics. We vote individuals. You're left behind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by phylaze: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zydote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7zjTg07rAk

Presidential candidate of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in a video speaks on the religion which a lot of people seem to have based the coming presidential election on.

He says "We are not going to cabinet meetings to preach sermons, we are going to be discussing Nigeria"

This is a reply to a lot of people who have raised issues with his choice of Kashim Shettima as vice presidential candidate.

"We will be discussing progress, programmes that will develop the country"

He also said the important thing in choosing a president is the capacity of the person and his ability not trivial matters

"We want the capacity of the individual, we want somebody that is able to think out of the box and bring innovation and creativity"

Wondering if the coming election is between Muslims and Christians. Obi has been visiting different churches since he became the presidential flag bearer for LP. This is the person that will later come out and speak about unity. I still wonder who is in charge of his strategic plans. I only see nep0tik version of Buihari in Ob.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Indispensable85(m): 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
President Tinubu on the beat. President of the federal republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Allisgud: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
apache22b:
When a true leader that's loved by the people speaks, you will see and know there is hope for Nigeria. Tinubu is an Enigma, it's obvious in the eyes of all. He's intelligent, truthful,vibrant, bold, confident,very strong and a forward thinker.

Tinubu is a forward thinker just like Festus Keyamo said in his last interview, i wish the Obidient's urchins has seen the video. Tinubu is the only man who can diversify our economy.

Who in his right senses will think Festus Keyamo doesn't know what's good for us Nigerians.

Peter Obi who cannot make a complete sentence without dishing out lies and imaginary figures he got from his jobless Obidient's urchins. I pity anyone who will vote for Peter Obi after all the evil he's plunged Anambra State in.

Obidient's urchins be wise , wake up and smell the coffee , Peter Obi has absolutely nothing to offer.

Tinubu is the only one who take us to the promise land , he has done it before and will always do it again
with all the innovation he created to become a billionaire from tax payers money,I pity u
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by benjaminlawson(m): 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
To you Mr. Tinubu, religion does not matter, but to them that pick your deputy, they can't do anything without religion attachment. If religion must not be reckoned with, why did say that they cannot vote for Christian unless you pick a Muslim among them. Let always say the truth, so that that truth will set us free.
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
[quote author=apache22b post=116040539]When a true leader that's loved by the people speaks, you will see and know there is hope for Nigeria. Tinubu is an Enigma, it's obvious in the eyes of all. He's intelligent, truthful,vibrant, bold, confident,very strong and a forward thinker.

Tinubu is a forward thinker just like Festus Keyamo said in his last interview, i wish the Obidient's urchins has seen the video. Tinubu
is the only man who can diversify our economy.

Who in his right senses will think Festus Keyamo doesn't know what's good for us Nigerians.

Peter Obi who cannot make a complete sentence without dishing out lies and imaginary figures he got from his jobless Obidient's urchins. I pity anyone who will vote for Peter Obi after all the evil he's plunged Anambra State in.

Obidient's urchins be wise , wake up and smell the coffee , Peter Obi has absolutely nothing to offer.

Tinubu is the only one who take us to the promise land , he has done it before and will always do it again [/quo

Chai
Little wonder these people do what they do confidently; Because they know why will always have supporters. Was BAT not part of people who brought in this evil government? When they will campaigning, they said we will do this and that. Now that the government has failed, they said it is not him that is ruling but Buhari.
I pity this nation.
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by F117nighthawk: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
But you can go into elections and pick your vice based on religious bigotry. Who does this man think he is fooling, abi he think say na only his thugs or agberos be every Nigerian voting in the elections?
His eyes will clear by the time he goes into the 2023 elections next year
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Blakpot: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
apache22b:
When a true leader that's loved by the people speaks, you will see and know there is hope for Nigeria. Tinubu is an Enigma, it's obvious in the eyes of all. He's intelligent, truthful,vibrant, bold, confident,very strong and a forward thinker.

Tinubu is a forward thinker just like Festus Keyamo said in his last interview, i wish the Obidient's urchins has seen the video. Tinubu is the only man who can diversify our economy.

Who cares about what Festus Keyamo thinks?
The man is a staunch APC defender, who only cares about his belly and APC affairs.
In this continual worsening state of Nigeria, anyone who supports APC is either a direct benefactor like Keyamo, or the person likes suffering.

Why is Tinubu bragging about cabinet meetings btw? Dont Atiku and Obi hold cabinet meetings too.

If a true leader is loved by everyone, Tinubu is the opposite of that- he's hated by everyone.
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Eroms4life17(m): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
apache22b:

Tinubu is the only one who take us to the promise land , he has done it before and will always do it again
Baba how much are they paying you to write this nonsense ?
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Arabaincubus: 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
Go and tell that to the Marines.

This your challenge is too much to bear.

It is one thunder that will usher Nigeria to hell.
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by ola1982(m): 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
I love BAT
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by middex: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Let them go to the battle field. No one is voting for feelings or compensation. We are voting for the right man for the job. We don't want try by error candidate, we need a man who have track record.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Vitally123: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zydote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7zjTg07rAk

Presidential candidate of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in a video speaks on the religion which a lot of people seem to have based the coming presidential election on.

He says "We are not going to cabinet meetings to preach sermons, we are going to be discussing Nigeria"

This is a reply to a lot of people we seen and have raised issues with his choice of Kashim Shettima as vice presidential candidate.

"We will be discussing progress, programmes that will develop the country"

He also said the important thing in choosing a president is the capacity of the person and his ability not trivial matters

"We want the capacity of the individual, we want somebody that is able to think out of the box and bring innovation and creativity"

What difference to make in this 2nd-3d time around? Lagosians, Nigerians have seen and known the truth of hard labor, taxation, toll gate, concession, touting galore etc, God forbid BAT THing!
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by jrusky(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Yes he is right and I had said severally since that is what apc as per their candidate don't vote for them simple as that other party has Muslim Christan or Christain Muslim shop around abeg and leave apc alone.

I'm not a bit bother about Muslim Muslim thrash because if even heaven fall I can never vote for apc even if their flagbearer is Pope sorry can't vote for apc and can never vote for Labour come rain come fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Vitally123: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
apache22b:

You believed so in 2015 and 2019 but the reality has dawned on you, welcome to touting and area boys motor park in Aso.
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Realist12: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Gozac:

Ok ooo, thank God you have promoted Nigeria to a secular state where religious sentiments doesn't matter.Just wait as campaigns start end of September
I like the fact that you know the truth , Nigeria might not be ripe for secularism but where Tinubu comes from is far above the religious sentiments of Nigerians. He's from Southwest Nigeria.
Now you know Tinubu is stating the truth but religious sentiments might hold us back from moving to the next level . Obi is a populist and playing on our religious sentiments , and that's a enough reason not to vote him .
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Chukist247: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
apache22b:

ur mumu never reach?
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Mosesvic11(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
apache22b:

He is intelligent and smart but fail to understand the division in the society and distrust among the religious beliefs. He will fall and fail.
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by goslowgoslow(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Which region? Igbo? Nor be Biafra una want?
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Echoban: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
WATCHOVER:

This is what u should preach instead of telling us PO is competent than BAT. Sounds embarrassing to compare BAT with anyone.
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Mosesvic11(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
igbos miss the chance in pdp they build.
they better support tinubu to bring back the presidency to south instead of north to rule for 16yrs.
obi can not bring back the presidency to south.
tinubu can't too.
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by PointZerom: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

2015...... Buhari will handle security,
Osibanjo will handle economy.

2023...... Tinubu will rescue Nigeria from Buhari and Osibanjo.

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Kingwadada85(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
Officialgarri:
Peter Obi is not the man, Tinubu is not the man, Atiku is not the man.

I can only trust my own self, Officialgarri, to govern this nation well
Despite the fact that I want jagaban....bro you are genius....God bless you.
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Dchampion65: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
Gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? / Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel / Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.