Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons (25986 Views)

Aisha Buhari Seeks Appointment For APC Card-carrying Members Into Cabinet / APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad / Keyamo Blames Obasanjo For Appointing ‘crackhead’ Fani-kayode Into Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by ribbit: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
Officialgarri:
Peter Obi is not the man, Tinubu is not the man, Atiku is not the man.

I can only trust my own self, Officialgarri, to govern this nation well
garri for everyone grin
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by hotseat: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tinubu should tell that to the marines!

Nigeria, on paper, is a secular country but as presently constituted and administered, is deeply religious.

The Sharia law as against the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria holds sway in most Northern States!

The provocative utterances, lopsided appointments, the unhealthy practice of promoting one religion against others and the palpable fear of Islamization are genuine grounds to reject a Mu-Mu ticket.

Even with a born-again pastor VP, Buhari, a diehard Islamist fundamentalist, further widened the gulf between various faiths in the country with his glaring bias for the Muslim faith.

As though that aberration isn't enough, you who I hitherto thought was a pro- Nigerian turned out to be pro-Islamist just like Bubu!

Tinubursted!

#NoToMu-MuTicket!
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Epiphany92(m): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. We are all dying. From the day we are born. Just a matter of when and how long we have.

Even within 2 years Nigeria would have changed, for the better and irreversibly under BAT.

He is the choice of those who know the major problems of Nigeria and have also identified the candidate brave and willing enough to tackle those problems.
he is old and deserves rest not presidency

Same way Buhari changed Nigeria right?
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Jesusloveyou: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
Mosesvic11:
tinubu can't too.
who else, if not tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by DeleTaller: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
WATCHOVER:
It is wickedness for Tinubu to win after Southwest have ruled before.
Lets give it to other regions, regional Monopoly in Politics should stop, let's rotate it

You can ask PDP why dem give the slot to another Fulani... don't blame APC or Tinubu... but PDP and Atiku, Okowa and those supporting them..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Jesusloveyou: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
hotseat:
Tinubu should tell that to the marines!

Nigeria, on paper, is a secular country but as presently constituted and administered, is deeply religious.

The Sharia law as against the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria holds sway in most Northern States!

The provocative utterances, lopsided appointments, the unhealthy practice of promoting one religion against others and the palpable fear of Islamization are genuine grounds to reject a Mu-Mu ticket.

Even with a born-again pastor VP, Buhari, a diehard Islamist fundamentalist, further widened the gulf between various faiths in the country with his glaring bias for the Muslim faith.

As though that aberration isn't enough, you who I hitherto thought was a pro- Nigerian turned out to be pro-Islamist just like Bubu!

Tinubursted!

#NoToMu-MuTicket!
the same way osibanjo is powerless,
that is how Muslim vice will be powerless.
it is the president that matter.
we all know idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist are pushing this mu- mu ticket thinking it will make Christian vote for obituary, is not possible.
apc Christian like me will still vote apc even if it is a Satan Satan ticket.
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by PeterObi4LP: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Your religion is private to you between you and your God

The North picked Shetima to represent them in the next Government and you want Tinubu to force a Christian on Northerners

Nigerians have the freedom to vote who they want while Zombidiots wail endlessly

He has fialed already. Stop consoling yourself
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
Let him be declared President first before you'll d!e

Meanwhile, I observed it pained u shocked
Tinubuagbado:

Words like this coming from bastards are reason why Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria.

Even if they declared him winner, he'll end up like Abiola.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by olaolaking: 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Lets give it to other regions, regional Monopoly in Politics should stop, let's rotate it
I agree but that is what we are doing now. South just did last so it is the southwest's turn to rule
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Bhol28: 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hate him or like him,Bola Tinubu is a very intelligent accountant,he is a prolific human career builder,He has the ability to solve NIgeria's economic issues with his intelligence.He set a solid revenue and development template for Lagos State which subsequent lagos governors have been following and Lagos economy have been better for it.Shettima is an experienced top banker that willl pair with him to strengthen Nigeria's economy and solve the security issues.#BATSHETT 2023 is the solution

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Theunbothered: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
apache22b:
When a true leader that's loved by the people speaks, you will see and know there is hope for Nigeria. Tinubu is an Enigma, it's obvious in the eyes of all. He's intelligent, truthful,vibrant, bold, confident,very strong and a forward thinker.

Tinubu is a forward thinker just like Festus Keyamo said in his last interview, i wish the Obidient's urchins has seen the video. Tinubu is the only man who can diversify our economy.

Who in his right senses will think Festus Keyamo doesn't know what's good for us Nigerians.

Peter Obi who cannot make a complete sentence without dishing out lies and imaginary figures he got from his jobless Obidient's urchins. I pity anyone who will vote for Peter Obi after all the evil he's plunged Anambra State in.

Obidient's urchins be wise , wake up and smell the coffee , Peter Obi has absolutely nothing to offer.

Tinubu is the only one who take us to the promise land , he has done it before and will always do it again

I thought Buhari was the one to take you to the promised land? tongue

After wasting 8 years with Buhari why should we trust Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by knowhowk: 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

The North picked Shetima to represent them in the next Government and you want Tinubu to force a Christian on Northerners

Nigerians have the freedom to vote who they want while Zombidiots wail endlessly

cool
The North Didn't ...
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Mrfixitt(m): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

As a Tinubu supporter, I did not expect anything different from you than this foolish comment of yours.
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Tonnierichy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
agadez007:
To feed the youth cassava,agbado ewa while your jobless daughter buys an apartment for 2.4m dollars in America

You can only deceive your brainless urchins
How much is 2.4 million dolls
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Cheeryfeet: 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
apache22b:
When a true leader that's loved by the people speaks, you will see and know there is hope for Nigeria. Tinubu is an Enigma, it's obvious in the eyes of all. He's intelligent, truthful,vibrant, bold, confident,very strong and a forward thinker.

Tinubu is a forward thinker just like Festus Keyamo said in his last interview, i wish the Obidient's urchins has seen the video. Tinubu is the only man who can diversify our economy.

Who in his right senses will think Festus Keyamo doesn't know what's good for us Nigerians.

Peter Obi who cannot make a complete sentence without dishing out lies and imaginary figures he got from his jobless Obidient's urchins. I pity anyone who will vote for Peter Obi after all the evil he's plunged Anambra State in.

Obidient's urchins be wise , wake up and smell the coffee , Peter Obi has absolutely nothing to offer.

Tinubu is the only one who take us to the promise land , he has done it before and will always do it again

I didn't know we have this number of cases on our hands.
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by DrChukki: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zydote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7zjTg07rAk

Presidential candidate of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in a video speaks on the religion which a lot of people seem to have based the coming presidential election on.

He says "We are not going to cabinet meetings to preach sermons, we are going to be discussing Nigeria"

This is a reply to a lot of people who have raised issues with his choice of Kashim Shettima as vice presidential candidate.

"We will be discussing progress, programmes that will develop the country"

He also said the important thing in choosing a president is the capacity of the person and his ability not trivial matters

"We want the capacity of the individual, we want somebody that is able to think out of the box and bring innovation and creativity"

Rubbish talk..
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Hiltaux(m): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
apache22b:

Are you not ashamed of sounding stupid in every thread?
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by RepoMan007: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tell that to the north when a southerner is trying to seek reelection next.
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Abbeytoy(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Kúkú say make Apc cancel thier party so you can have your way.

Know all those politicians form the group so they can put you forward
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by olatuns2017: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zydote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7zjTg07rAk

Presidential candidate of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in a video speaks on the religion which a lot of people seem to have based the coming presidential election on.

He says "We are not going to cabinet meetings to preach sermons, we are going to be discussing Nigeria"

This is a reply to a lot of people who have raised issues with his choice of Kashim Shettima as vice presidential candidate.

"We will be discussing progress, programmes that will develop the country"

He also said the important thing in choosing a president is the capacity of the person and his ability not trivial matters

"We want the capacity of the individual, we want somebody that is able to think out of the box and bring innovation and creativity"

Our own incoming GCFR 2023

Obi is incoming GCFR of Biafrans

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by stevups(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
apache22b:

You made the points clearly.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by surgical: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
kk2027:
So they're telling us that APC had solutions to Nigeria problems but ruined the country undecided, only to now want rescue Nigeria from the same APC shocked

No be juju be that
They must think Nigerians are really stupid thinking they can continue to use same tactics on us
That's why they are telling us not to discuss party
They want us to forget about their past deed and start on a clean sheet no be juju be that
Which account we would now put damage they have done to the country
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Komu1048(m): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Oga no b only Obituries wail for this one oooo. Even some of us Batified follow wail, I just pray he no justify our fear once he is sworn in
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Willybee04: 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tinubu/ shettima bring productivity an creativity.
Hahaha ha.
Nigeria has suffered
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by hotseat: 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
the same way osibanjo is powerless,
that is how Muslim vice will be powerless.
it is the president that matter.
we all know idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist are pushing this mu- mu ticket thinking it will make Christian vote for obituary, is not possible.
apc Christian like me will still vote apc even if it is a Satan Satan ticket.

Stupidity is a choice!
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Moh247: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Komu1048:

Oga no b only Obituries wail for this one oooo. Even some of us Batified follow wail, I just pray he no justify our fear once he is sworn in

Boss be rest assured Tinubu no get any Islamic agenda

He is married to a Christian for over 30 years, his son is married to an Ibo Christian

North picked who they want and we have to
respect their choice

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by ayenale1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
All I know is that BAT will have 3 vices within four yes IF elected...
Number 1 Masari out during primaries...next is Shettima
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by LZAA: 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
This i.mbecile thunks this is the SW where such nonsense reigns supreme
Even a bigot like the current clown had to choose a Christian vice
They set this doofus up to fail and he took the bait
Smh
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by richie240: 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hmmmmm.....u are very correct.
You are right in a long while!

Jennifer663:
Tinubu is best for us.
Tell d other obidients too.
cool
Re: Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons by Linguistical001(m): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
Skull miners you say? Please where's Okija shrine located, which tribe eats fellow humans like you people, where was Clifford orji from, which tribe involved in money rituals most even when they have a certain spare parts or okrika shop? Answer these and maybe I'll believe you to some degree...

You called us tribalistic people, wow! A tribalist that's always ready to rent out his space and shopping outlet to you to sell your fake but expensive goods, he and his family will still help patronize your "ọgá this one na olijina" products even though he knew but he'll still go on and buy them because he believes you're also a Nigerian and he sees you as his brother ably for your people to make millions from him and start calling him names like "lazy and jobless", but we know, we know everything from how emeka usually rob people along Onitsha express and how Chinedu usually eats his own defecation to make that Toyota spare parts shop grow bigger. I've never heard of a Yoruba acquiring a piece of land in the east but come to my dear southwest and see ọmọ Igbo building mansions everywhere. No wonder the Xenophobic reaction in South Africa some years back. One day Bushmeat go catch the hunter and the Hunter will become the huntee.
Goodday90:
so Skull miners can dictate?

Go back to your oduwa nesan

The main reason I don’t want tinubu is because all his urchins are tribalist,every single one of them
Is this how he would rule in his dreams?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Brews In Igangan As Herdsmen Resume Farm Destruction / Subsidy: I’m Sorry For The Next President – Sanusi / Rare Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers In The 70s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.