Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo (53982 Views)

Teen Pilot Zara Rutherford Becomes Youngest Woman To Fly The World Solo / Meet Jasmine Harrison, The Youngest Female To Row Solo Across Atlantic Ocean / Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by AKzee(m): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
I wanted to be a pharmacist and ended up teaching Chemistry in a secondary school. Nigeria situation alone will change your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Goahead(m): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
I didn't see him flying over Ukraine, Syria and other contested skies on flight radar.

2 Likes

Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Gofwane(m): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
This guy no come 9ja
If na you nko? Shey you wan fly where edo pilots and buhari dey?

1 Like

Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Discountsempai: 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
AKzee:
I wanted to be a pharmacist and ended up teaching Chemistry in a secondary school. Nigeria situation alone will change your dreams.

Which means you are influencing a lot of lives positively for the better.

Appreciate yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Voiceofthestree: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ikennaford:
I like that, the kid go be genius.when I was 17 after waec,na 2 deh fuccckk fuuckkk my estate babes I sabi,now 29 networht 700,000k dolls,I really Cary last,see small boy of yesterday

Make you nah still deh so giveaway nah 700,000k no be yam

1 Like

Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by treatise: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jennifer663:
Because they have the money to do whatever they want.
Power of money !
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Sleekfingers: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
vastolord4:

Noo na.. just use abj/kd express as run way

Ok.
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by adesure02(m): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Me wey I dey call my sister to borrow me 2k , she dey talk say her pikin won enter jss1 public school for 50k

1 Like

Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Brunicekid(m): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jennifer663:
Not just money. Shey you know say money without action and passion towards one's dream is still zero..
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by treatise: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
Gofwane:
If na you nko? Shey you wan fly where edo pilots and buhari dey?
They expected him to land in zamfara airport
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Electorate: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

His sister said she constantly gave him expo on the route yet Guinness Crook of Records still gave him the award. - Bitter soul.

Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by lereinter(m): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dcaliphate:
When u live in a world where dreams easily come true

True

Eg

When you hear stories of how band members have relocated abroad and doing well
You pity nigeria and Africa

1 Like

Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Gofwane(m): 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
treatise:

They expected him to land in zamfara airport
Where bandits will welcome him with RPG or kidnap his 17 year old pilot asss.
Chai! Naija don spoil kpata-kpata.

1 Like

Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by enemachris(m): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
A world where your dream is just within your reach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Grace045(f): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
uglodoh:

That person is a fraudster. He is a man using a female moniker. He is also using a personal account.
they are now plentiful here on Nairaland doing this scammings business, but I will definitely never let that happen again for now, will be reporting them instantly nw!

1 Like

Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by cezarman(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jennifer663:
Because they have the money Brain to do whatever they want.

angry

1 Like

Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by prigoz(m): 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
But here, 30/40 years are still thinking like babies and that is why they prefer great grandfather to their president for life. Tufikwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by harmony75: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
Great job my boy � ❤️
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by BeanmanX(m): 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Thumbs up to him,,,a 17 years old boy and girl here are already fvcking around and living a frivolous lifestyle,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Brunicekid:
Not just money. Shey you know say money without action and passion towards one's dream is still zero..
Exactly oo

1 Like

Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by victorazy(m): 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
No be person wet get resources and support dey follow his dream?

Your flying plane, your fueling it, your parents have money.

1 Like

Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by babajero(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jennifer663:

Contact me For your Academic Assignment, Articles,power point, proposals, research works and also With good Turnitin report.
No, but because their government make dreams materialise.

1 Like

Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
babajero:
No, but because their government make dreams materialise.
Perfect.
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by babajero(m): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Seankhalifa:
Na rich kid grin
Then what happened to the Rich kids in Nigeria, why haven't they achieved it.

2 Likes

Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by franchasofficia: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
This young chap should be given automatic employment into the Nigerian Emilokan 50 million Army recruitment exercise, he should head our 50 million airforce fighter jets asap shocked cheesy

His lunch will not be imported, farmers will make more money, what he will eat for dinner, agbad0, cassava, eko, ewa ehennn cheesy
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Prettylima(f): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ceack my signature we produce all kinds of packaging cartons
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by babajero(m): 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
vastolord4:
If you didn't touch Nigeria, you didn't fly the world.. finish
For your information, they deem Kenya more worthy, in terms of tourism, safety and other things than Nigeria outside the world.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 / See Inside The Most Expensive Hotel Suite In The World— $83,200 (N26 M) A Night / New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.