Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo (53983 Views)

Teen Pilot Zara Rutherford Becomes Youngest Woman To Fly The World Solo / Meet Jasmine Harrison, The Youngest Female To Row Solo Across Atlantic Ocean / Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by euniselfyahoo: 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
Good to know. Any way, a big congratulations to you.
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice...you see am the boy sister even assist

"I gave him advice on the route, on the flight, so that I could be useful to him."

But our Nigeria girls nor dey assist us for anything other than to bill us dry

Even as we dey that air dey fly them go still call us dey demand

Na him elder sister naa.....

Your elder sister dey bill you?
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by deedeemob(m): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
Lol
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

"I gave him advice on the route, on the flight, so that I could be useful to him."

Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by AngelicBeing: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
cool
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Omik111(m): 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
Congratulation my dear
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Omik111(m): 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
Congratulation my dear[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Ishilove: 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
His agemates in Nigeria are cutting their girlfriend's heads and roasting them for money ritual. What a crying shame
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Hacks4dummies: 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ikennaford:
I like that, the kid go be genius.when I was 17 after waec,na 2 deh fuccckk fuuckkk my estate babes I sabi,now 29 networht 700,000k dolls,I really Cary last,see small boy of yesterday
howfar you and your neighbor? You fvck am again?
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by shogsman(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ibapajugus:
I thank God for your life...... Your mate still dey secondary school for naija + 5 years course + additional compulsory 5 years ASUU strike
. what's the graphics card name
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by shogsman(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
rusher14:

No.

They have the motivation.
What motivation is this one talking about,his father is a billionaire and he can do anything

1 Like

Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by LOVEGINO(m): 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dcaliphate:
When u live in a world where dreams easily come true
...like Nigeria
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Agugbadin: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amazing Fit by the Belgium-British teenager , some Nigeria 17yrs old are busy with yahoo yahoo and yahoo plus.

1 Like

Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by rusher14: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
shogsman:

What motivation is this one talking about,his father is a billionaire and he can do anything

His father Sam Rutherford is a professional ferry pilot.

Billionaire indeed.
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Agugbadin: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
godofuck231:
Come try am for nigeria , your village people will be there when you land or rather you will hear from them

Hahaha, that is the world we find ourselves.
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by kkins25(m): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ibapajugus:
I thank God for your life...... Your mate still dey secondary school for naija + 5 years course + additional compulsory 5 years ASUU strike
I for like this system but I'm far away..
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Agugbadin: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jennifer663:
Because they have the money to do whatever they want.

Contact me For your Academic Assignment, Articles,power point, proposals, research works and also With good Turnitin report.

It takes more than money, if it is money why is it that none of the Billonaires children in Nigeria has ever attempted such a fit.
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by AlphaStyles(m): 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
rusher14:

No.

They have the motivation.
na motivation go buy u fuel,food and aircraft maintenance?
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by rusher14: 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
AlphaStyles:
na motivation go buy u fuel,food and aircraft maintenance?

Thw problem is you are focusing on just this occasion.

These people would embark on projects without a dime in their pocket.
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by BenjaminDomer: 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jennifer663:

Contact me For your Academic Assignment, Articles,power point, proposals, research works and also With good Turnitin report.
Why don't you make some money and not wait for a man who has money to come and marry you grin
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Sablexxxtoons: 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
Such a small plane how long would its fuel last.. oyibo sha
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Uchedizzy(f): 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Wow! Wounderful
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by BenjaminDomer: 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ishilove:
His agemates in Nigeria are cutting their girlfriend's heads and roasting them for money ritual. What a crying shame
I wonder how you still dey alive.

You wey the Waka about with men from hotel to hotel on casual fvck night.

One day your head go enter calabash grin
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by BenjaminDomer: 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tell Siofra and Jennyclay grin

Them go die single grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by onojaford(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jennifer663:

Not just money. They have the imagination and the will to do it. Give Tomolo 4Billion & he may still be Tomolo.
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by eedimo(m): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dcaliphate:
When u live in a world where dreams easily come true
You can say that again
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by oluwacastro(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Family of flyers! This can only be nature.
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by AlphaStyles(m): 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
rusher14:

Thw problem is you are focusing on just this occasion.

These people would embark on projects without a dime in their pocket.
so n*gga just flew without anything on em? Dem dn turn gods na free fuel dy wait for am on arrival
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Segzy19: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
Which world he fly?
Person wey no reach muritala international airport tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Teenwolf(m): 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
This guy resemble kid laroi
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Ishilove: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

I wonder how you still dey alive.

You wey the Waka about with men from hotel to hotel on casual fvck night.

One day your head go enter calabash grin
You must be mistaking me for one of your sisters. Advice the ones you have in your home to stop the kain waka you have described in your post before advising a total stranger on the internet.
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by BenjaminDomer: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ishilove:

You must be mistaking me for one of your sisters. Advice the ones you have in your home to stop the kain waka you have described in your post before advising a total stranger on the internet.
I don't have a sister grin

I wonder how much your breast and vagina fit bring after Dem carry am reach baba place smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 / See Inside The Most Expensive Hotel Suite In The World— $83,200 (N26 M) A Night / New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.