Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo (53985 Views)

Teen Pilot Zara Rutherford Becomes Youngest Woman To Fly The World Solo / Meet Jasmine Harrison, The Youngest Female To Row Solo Across Atlantic Ocean / Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Ishilove: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

I don't have a sister grin

I wonder how much your breast and vagina fit bring after Dem carry am reach baba place smiley
Go and volunteer one of your female relatives. Maybe your mother, sister or aunties. You can also wait until you give birth to a female child then sell her for rituals. That will give you first hand information since you are very curious to find out.

Better be careful so that we don't read your story on the fp about how they found your headless body in a gutter because you were looking for human beings to sell.

Oloriburuku omo ale. I wish you back in 100 folds what you wish me. Bastard son of a thousand fathers. Fück off forever
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by berryPee(m): 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
Where him see Jet A1fuel buy??
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Ikennaford: 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
howfar you and your neighbor? You fvck am again?
Yes bro,this whites likes black Dick's
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 26, 2022
Awesome
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Hacks4dummies: 6:49am On Aug 26, 2022
Ikennaford:

Yes bro,this whites likes black Dick's
keep fvcking her bro. Comot emotions inside.. you're doing well . Shey you no dey attracted to fellow blacks?
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by omoyeni37: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2022
Ishilove:

Go and volunteer one of your female relatives. Maybe your mother, sister or aunties. You can also wait until you give birth to a female child then sell her for rituals. That will give you first hand information since you are very curious to find out.

Better be careful so that we don't read your story on the fp about how they found your headless body in a gutter because you were looking for human beings to sell.

Oloriburuku omo ale. I wish you back in 100 folds what you wish me. Bastard son of a thousand fathers. Fück off forever
grin cheesy
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by BenjaminDomer: 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ishilove:

Come let me get my share of you.

I would love to Bleep you before a yahoo boy takes advantage of you. grin
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by Painintheass221: 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
This guy no come 9ja

Area boys for steal I'm plane
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
DEAR LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS EMULATE THIS BOY,GET YA SENSES BACK AND THINK TO DO BETA FOR YOURLIFE AND SOCIETY. angry cheesy sad
Re: Mack Rutherford: 17-Year-Old Pilot Becomes Youngest To Fly Around The World Solo by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
DEAR LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS EMULATE THIS BOY,GET YA SENSES BACK AND THINK TO DO BETA FOR YOURLIFE AND SOCIETY.angry cheesy sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 / See Inside The Most Expensive Hotel Suite In The World— $83,200 (N26 M) A Night / New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.