Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

I Need Foreign Company, Or Nigerian Over There To Invest In My Talent! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Foreign Company, Or Nigerian Over There To Invest In My Talent! (798 Views)

Please Help! I Feel I Don't Have Any Talent. How Can I Discover My Talent? / Worker In A Foreign Company In Nigeria Found Dead / How Do I Discover My Talent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Foreign Company, Or Nigerian Over There To Invest In My Talent! by Victor5(m): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2007
Hello everyone. I am a Gospel Artist, I am on my 6th song in the studio. I need someone who can connect me with a foreign Management; who can manage me internationally. I believe u guys should have uncles, brothers, relations who deal in music or who know poeple that take up a Gospel Artist out there. I am working on my Video, and soon my audio would be on air. I need connections , real ones! And I wanna meet with poeple; international friends that I can trust with my career, coz I have got what the world need at large. Believe me, I have got that! It's a mind blowing Project, and anyone that's associated or invest in this would sure get to the lime light of His or Her career too. I have wonderful songs that can put a stop to sucide, broken marriage, misled youth, jobless and hopes for the aspired upcoming Artists and power to the next generation. With a deep touch of African flair and flavour which brings out the originality in all my songs! I need people to invest in my talent internationally! Victor 'debayo!!
Re: I Need Foreign Company, Or Nigerian Over There To Invest In My Talent! by ssRhino: 1:11am On Aug 17, 2007
is there a way to listen to your music, if you could package it up as an mp3 file, would love to listen to it, u never can tell,
Re: I Need Foreign Company, Or Nigerian Over There To Invest In My Talent! by Victor5(m): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2007
Hello $$Rhino, thanks for your response. Yea, I can do that as said MP3, but I would not know how to go about it, I mean the process; how you and poeple can have access to the songs on net. Pls, I need you give direction on how to go about making it inform of MP3 so that everyone can listen to it, at least one of the songs right! Maybe web site, or if I can send it through file, whichever way, I really need guardiance. I want people to listen to it. And if anyone have idea of how to get it downloaded on a particular site where ppl can listen to the song, I will greatly appreciate that. Thanks. Victor 'debayo

(1) (Reply)

What Bill Never Told Us: This Is Free! / Get Your Ccna And Ccnp Training From Ccie Experts On Cbt Training Video / Host Or Get A Website For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.