Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate (6962 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Governors El-rufai, Sani Bello, Bala Mohammed React / Governor Matawalle Sacks Abubakar Chika Ibrahim, Emir Of Maru / Governor Matawalle Swears In Bello Bala Maru As SSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by Cromagnon: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
BATified2023:
One thing I suggest about this presidential election n subsequent ones is that we really don’t need aspirants to campaign

The 3 major aspirants have held different positions before now,y not just table their score card when they held their different positions n rate them based on it

We should check their score card in all aspects of d government n rate them cos if we keep going this way that means one day people like ikpeazu will wake up one day n they will start telling us about d American dream n d most annoying part of it is that some people will still fall for it

I believe it should b based on performance in office cos once u have been in governance before n u failed to do the right thing for good 8 years how will u just wake up one day n now tell us u have the solutions to all the things u never did when in power

I thereby urge my fellow countrymen to vote right n not follow herd mentality
you want democracy or military rule? Choose wisely
Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by Cromagnon: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
BATified2023:
One thing I suggest about this presidential election n subsequent ones is that we really don’t need aspirants to campaign

The 3 major aspirants have held different positions before now,y not just table their score card when they held their different positions n rate them based on it

We should check their score card in all aspects of d government n rate them cos if we keep going this way that means one day people like ikpeazu will wake up one day n they will start telling us about d American dream n d most annoying part of it is that some people will still fall for it

I believe it should b based on performance in office cos once u have been in governance before n u failed to do the right thing for good 8 years how will u just wake up one day n now tell us u have the solutions to all the things u never did when in power

I thereby urge my fellow countrymen to vote right n not follow herd mentality
Nobody doing you from looking at their records and telling the rest of us.
You're just lazy and want awoof
Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by GreenCovering: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
Na Accord and LP be mate.
Accord has even performed better in recent elections.
Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by BATified2023: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Cromagnon:
Nobody doing you from looking at their records and telling the rest of us.
You're just lazy and want awoof
how did what I type up there amount to laziness or awuf now?

Read clearly n u will understand

In building world u are given a contract based on the previous records of projects executed n completed,nobody needs the story of how u can build burj khalifa when u haven’t built a bungalow before

Election should not be about “I will do” but “I did this n this while I was entrusted with power “

If we keep basing it on I will do then anybody can come out n tell u he will take u to London even when he doesn’t know d road to d next village
Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by jrusky(m): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
bestman09:
cool
Which party is the Accord party actually working for?

As in?
Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by Engritodo: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
apache22b:
When a true leader that's loved by the people speaks, you will see and know there is hope for Nigeria. Tinubu is an Enigma, it's obvious in the eyes of all. He's intelligent, truthful,vibrant, bold, confident,very strong and a forward thinker.

Tinubu is a forward thinker just like Festus Keyamo said in his last interview, i wish the Obidient's urchins has seen the video. Tinubu is the only man who can diversify our economy.

Who in his right senses will think Festus Keyamo doesn't know what's good for us Nigerians.

Peter Obi who cannot make a complete sentence without dishing out lies and imaginary figures he got from his jobless Obidient's urchins. I pity anyone who will vote for Peter Obi after all the evil he's plunged Anambra State in.

Obidient's urchins be wise , wake up and smell the coffee , Peter Obi has absolutely nothing to offer.

Tinubu is the only one who take us to the promise land , he has done it before and will always do it again

You have mental disorder

1 Like

Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by CCC2(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Meat and Kpomo dey talk, Crayfish dey raise hand.
Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by LilX: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
apache22b:
When a true leader that's loved by the people speaks, you will see and know there is hope for Nigeria. Tinubu is an Enigma, it's obvious in the eyes of all. He's intelligent, truthful,vibrant, bold, confident,very strong and a forward thinker.

Tinubu is a forward thinker just like Festus Keyamo said in his last interview, i wish the Obidient's urchins has seen the video. Tinubu is the only man who can diversify our economy.

Who in his right senses will think Festus Keyamo doesn't know what's good for us Nigerians.

Peter Obi who cannot make a complete sentence without dishing out lies and imaginary figures he got from his jobless Obidient's urchins. I pity anyone who will vote for Peter Obi after all the evil he's plunged Anambra State in.

Obidient's urchins be wise , wake up and smell the coffee , Peter Obi has absolutely nothing to offer.

Tinubu is the only one who take us to the promise land , he has done it before and will always do it again

Let Tinubu take you and your family to the promise land and leave Nigeria out if it. Because your promise land seems to be backward. With everything going on in this country, you still want a pro max
Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by Princebest(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
apache22b:

Please, I was going to really go hard on you but....

I don't know the evil Obi plunged Anambra into, tell us or stop it.
Re: Accord Picks Bello Bala Maru As Vice Presidential Candidate by Cromagnon: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
BATified2023:
how did what I type up there amount to laziness or awuf now?
Talk is cheap
Only lazy ppl do it
Instead of action
You want to type online while men at work solving the problem
Laziness
Anybody can type

Read clearly n u will understand

I do

In building world u are given a contract based on the previous records of projects executed n completed,nobody needs the story of how u can build burj khalifa when u haven’t built a bungalow before

Do you think the first builder had a cv?
Or did we just take his word For it.?
Also we are still voting for ppl with no cv
That's our fault
Not theirs
They saw Awoof
Who no like Awoof?

Election should not be about “I will do” but “I did this n this while I was entrusted with power “

Election is about ''I will do '' all over the world
Not what you think it should be

If we keep basing it on I will do then anybody can come out n tell u he will take u to London even when he doesn’t know d road to d next village
as I said earlier
It's your fault if you hire a professional with no track record
If you're too lazy to do due diligence then you will suffer the consequences.

See how you took time to defend what has not worked in 60 yrs
Instead of putting effort to making your wish a reality with concrete actions

Talk is cheap
Why so many do it
And the wages of laziness is 700 to the dollar

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Issues Certificates Of Return To Umar Abubakar Kebbi Governor-Elect, Deputy / Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu / Buhari Defends His Records On BBC Hardtalk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.