Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman (59970 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by sekem: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
I been don hear say married women na dem sweet pass.

2 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Thegoodone13(m): 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sleeping with a married woman has negative effect. Don't do it. You may die untimely.

2 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by einsteine(m): 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
This is fear mongering by men who are scared that someone would phuck their wives.

6 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Kirchoffs: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
@op stop being ignorant, there's nothing like curse when you have sex with a married woman. I have slept with at least 2 married women and nothing happened, am in a good place financially and doing well for myself.

If any married woman open leg I go chook my prick and nothing will happened , let's stop being sissies abeg

9 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by samuel900(m): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
I pity ur generations.
VlamesIffect:
Na you sabi....people wey dun sleep with person wife go sign multi million contract the following day. grin

Leave all those sentiments & live life.....

But generally speaking don't sleep with people's wives. Simple.
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by aAK1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
What happens to two married people sleeping with other married persons?

2 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by BenjaminDomer: 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
COMPAQ:

My brother!! You sabi better thing? That Megan Good is one of the sexiest black actresses now. Before na Halle Berry and Regina Hall dey my mind.

Seems Megan did some ass work, cos I see her in that new movie on Netflix - DayShift- and that ass was looking 'new' grin
That is the most beautiful black woman I have admired.

She be my woman crush always.
I no mind make she cheat on that her pastor husband with me.

Damn! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Karemarealty288(m): 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
Why Africans always attribute sin to sex......while lies is worse then sex. In Japan, a lier is worse than a killer. We too carry toto and prick for head down here.

4 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
How will I unfuck the married woman I have had sex with more than 20 times

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Kingcalls: 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
VlamesIffect:

grin grin grin in real life you can't even talk to me....but online I'll allow it.. I'm poor thanks...

How the 4k do I care...u just a woman ... no real value
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by phemmyfour: 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
cutecommend:
A Pastor said a guy slept with a married woman and lost his job the next day.

If you sleep with a married woman will it bring a curse? Let me tell you one thing. Curses are sometimes like seeds that grow into a tree. Do you know if you sleep with a married woman today, you may not feel anything or consequence until maybe 10 years later.

Sleeping with married women is dangerous. You may escape it, but your children may begin to experience some negative stuff.

If you have slept with a married woman, please stop it and repent.

fake pastor

Is he the one distributing the curse on behalf of God

2 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Datedoboy: 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
David in the Bible did same thing but look at what God said to him- New International Version
2nd Samuel 12 vs 11
“This is what the LORD says: ‘Out of your own household I am going to bring calamity on you. Before your very eyes I will take your wives and give them to one who is close to you, and he will sleep with your wives in broad daylight.

The punishment might be different but anyone that does such will face calamity and the cycle will continue

5 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by YousefNiyi: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
Is the pastor himself clean? undecided although it's bad but no spiritual consequences jare

2 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by obotematics: 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ana Awan owo Akama mkpa ison.
Period, married women try am after una don chop goatee finish, drink mmaya. You go hear am����
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Phcmayor(m): 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
True
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by sunbreaker: 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Mercury12:
Dem no dey hear word. To sleep with people wive no hard them. In fact their likes will still be defending the immoral act
why peoples women no fit resist cheating on her husband?

3 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by dododawa1: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
Funny but 100% true lifetime

1 Like

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
The thing con be like say dem use sex swear for this country ,So curse no dey follow for the women wey dey sleep with other married men and even married women like themselves.

3 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by zigzig: 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Why Africans always attribute sin to sex......while lies is worse then sex. In Japan, a lier is worse than a killer. We too carry toto and prick for head down here.

This pix though.lol shocked

1 Like

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
Let's watch what happens to Jeff Bezos years down the line.

2 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by mmyfarmsltd(m): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sleeping with someone's else's husband nko?
cutecommend:
A Pastor said a guy slept with a married woman and lost his job the next day.

If you sleep with a married woman will it bring a curse? Let me tell you one thing. Curses are sometimes like seeds that grow into a tree. Do you know if you sleep with a married woman today, you may not feel anything or consequence until maybe 10 years later.

Sleeping with married women is dangerous. You may escape it, but your children may begin to experience some negative stuff.

If you have slept with a married woman, please stop it and repent.

2 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by blank(f): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
cutecommend:

Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos are still the world richest people and they have slept with married women. So many famous/rich people have not only slept with but are still doing so. There's no curse. Misfortune will happen to whomever it will happen to.

6 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by 3kay945(m): 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
advanceDNA:
Married woman is a woman....there's no auto curse unless the man specifically curse you...

most Nigerian marriages are not even sacred.. husband cheating, wife doing same...bastaárd children every where...

so you are no intruding into any sacred union for it to activate any repercussion..

....the union was never holy or sacred

Hmmm cheesy
So deep.
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by 3kay945(m): 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
sekem:
I been don hear say married women na dem sweet pass.

grin
Be warned!

1 Like

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Emmaxmusic(m): 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
I concur cheesy
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by jojothaiv(m): 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
AstraDroid:
Not sacrosanct and depends on the actuator's mind. Whatever you believe becomes your truth. You create your reality through your truth.
My truth henceforth, most Nigerians are not corrupt, they are just unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by seunmind44: 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
Yinmu! Curse no dey there, if you know how to enter the place from the back

1 Like

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Swallowurspit(m): 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
VlamesIffect:

grin grin grin in real life you can't even talk to me....but online I'll allow it.. I'm poor thanks...

What the guy actually meant be say “The Rich Also Cry”

1 Like

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by jubrilELsudan: 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
INDEED YOU NIGERIAN MEN ARE EXTREMELY STUPID....DAFT....INSECURE AND POSSESSIVE.

THE STUPID PRIMITIVE MENTALITY OF YOU NIGERIANS JUST AMUSES ME.

SO IT IS OK FOR MARRIED MEN TO FVCK AROUND AND FVCKING A MARRIED MAN CARRIES NO CURSES BUT FVCKING A MARRIED WOMAN CARRIES CURSES..... INDEED YOU NIGERIANS ARE THE MOST STUPID CREATURES ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET.

4 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
VlamesIffect:
Na you sabi....people wey dun sleep with person wife go sign multi million contract the following day. grin

Leave all those sentiments & live life.....

But generally speaking don't sleep with people's wives. Simple.
And don't or stop sleeping with married men too grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Clinghton: 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
In conclusion avoid sin it comes with it's consequences

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rev. Sister Henrietta Alokha Buried (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Warns El-Rufai / How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.