Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman (59976 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:31am On Aug 26, 2022
VlamesIffect:
Na you sabi....people wey dun sleep with person wife go sign multi million contract the following day. grin

And the children. Does it play that way
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by wintergold(m): 5:33am On Aug 26, 2022
cutecommend:
A Pastor said a guy slept with a married woman and lost his job the next day.

If you sleep with a married woman will it bring a curse? Let me tell you one thing. Curses are sometimes like seeds that grow into a tree. Do you know if you sleep with a married woman today, you may not feel anything or consequence until maybe 10 years later.

Sleeping with married women is dangerous. You may escape it, but your children may begin to experience some negative stuff.

If you have slept with a married woman, please stop it and repent.

When i read some people's comment, i weep for this generation. God will not lower his standard for anyone.

Deuteronomy 22:22
“If a man is found lying with the wife of another man, both of them shall die, the man who lay with the woman, and the woman. So you shall purge the evil from Israel.

Proverbs 6:28-29

28 Can a man walk on hot coals
without his feet being scorched?
29 So is he who sleeps with another man’s wife;
no one who touches her will go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by seunmind44: 5:40am On Aug 26, 2022
Married women are the best and safest, you'll no fear of unwanted pregnancy and they moaning na follow come.

Mynd44 if you like squeeze face for what I wrote. I no dey comot for nairaland for anyone.
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by ChristianMuslim: 6:10am On Aug 26, 2022
Some people can talk rubbish on this platform just to get likes or what.. This is the reason why some people life become miserable unexpectedly.. and they will still blame it on Buhari and APC.. when the truth is they are their own problem

1 Like

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Igbediboy(m): 6:12am On Aug 26, 2022
What about young ladies that sleep with married men whats their own course?
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by ChristianMuslim: 6:13am On Aug 26, 2022
Na so Dem go take Bleep your wife and her ringtone go dey maddd too

1 Like

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by onumadu: 6:25am On Aug 26, 2022
If black man gave just 10% of the attention about sleeping with married WOMEN to national and human capital development, Africa would have become first world since!
I often wonder why Africans are OBSESSED with sex and always lamenting about married women's sexual deviance (or warning men off them) as if that is the cause of all societal problems.
Nigerians are fleeing the country, and A LOT of them are married women who left their husbands in Nigeria to go hustle abroad.
One of such women (a very fat one at that, LOL cheesy ) came to the US, and VOWED NEVER to go back to her husband in Nigeria.
In her own worlds "over her dead body!".
She jejelly found herself a man in the US and has been sending money and cars to her husband in Nigeria.
She even told her hubby that he is free to find a girlfriend in Nigeria, and that she would sponsor it!
Now tell me, if Nigerians fixed the country rather that focus on married women's sexual actions, would such a thing happen?
Wouldn't the woman be back in Nigeria keeping her husband and family company?
The most irresponsible thing that Nigerians do is to pretend that all societal ills are caused by sex.
First world countries women even travel to Africa to go to have sex, because their men are too busy producing iPhones and other technological marvels that Africans use to search for sex online. SMH! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by jclassiq(m): 6:29am On Aug 26, 2022
BenjaminDomer:
Make 'Megan Good' open for me and see if I no go enter.

I go knack am mercilessly kiss kiss kiss

Chai.. make curse just follow me grin
Luckily for you, she is no longer married.

1 Like

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:36am On Aug 26, 2022
It is an everlasting curse and death, it just like from frying pan to fire.
What do they enjoy from it, where there are beautiful single ladies everywhere.

cutecommend
post=116044400:

If you sleep with a married woman will it bring a curse? Let me tell you one thing. Curses are sometimes like seeds that grow into a tree. Do you know if you sleep with a married woman today, you may not feel anything or consequence until maybe 10 years later.

Sleeping with married women is dangerous. You may escape it, but your children may begin to experience some negative stuff.

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:39am On Aug 26, 2022
Who told you, they are also cursed, they don't enjoy their married life, if they were opportune to marry, they live a wasted life, their husband's cheat on them openly with young girls too.
What you so is what you reap.
Jflex07:
Nothing like curse, although it is very bad .Nowadays 16 year old Girls's constantly sleep with married men and nothing happens, why is it only married women that sleeping with brings curse.
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by kingthreat(m): 7:14am On Aug 26, 2022
It is against the 10 commandments
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:27am On Aug 26, 2022
Jflex07:
Nothing like curse, although it is very bad .Nowadays 16 year old Girls's constantly sleep with married men and nothing happens, why is it only married women that sleeping with brings curse.

Na you talk true pass. Why is it only married women that bring curse?

Many young ladies sleep with married men, them no dey carry curse? I've even met those that don't date single guys, they only date married men... Funny thing is, they say they don't plan to marry the men, just for fun...
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:36am On Aug 26, 2022
seunmind44:
Married women are the best and safest, you'll no fear of unwanted pregnancy and they moaning na follow come.
Mynd44 if you like squeeze face for what I wrote. I no dey comot for nairaland for anyone.

Loooooooool, this your comment to Mynd got me laughing... Bros don para for mod o... Abeg, forgive the guy
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by GEEBITE: 7:40am On Aug 26, 2022
How are you so sure he/she is not your landlord or next door neighbour in Maitama where you claim to live.
VlamesIffect:

grin grin grin in real life you can't even talk to me....but online I'll allow it.. I'm poor thanks...
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by ikorodureporta: 7:53am On Aug 26, 2022
cutecommend:

Who's curse btw a single guy & a married woman who did it?
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Successfulben: 7:56am On Aug 26, 2022
Did you smoke Igbo today? Just asking though.
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Although sleeping with a married woman is morally not good

But there is no spirituality in it....
And you know the funny thing about life there is this awesome joy and fulfilment when ever you are banging someone's girlfriend or wife

I still don't understand the devil behind that joy
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Successfulben: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2022
Na most married women dey chase me. I dey give them front,left, right,back and centre. I no get Joy ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by CaptainFM1: 8:07am On Aug 26, 2022
Una too dey watch Africa magic and Nollywood movies.
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Oceanjagaban: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2022
People like me wey never sleep with married woman before,wey the millions wey I get?
Allow anybody wey wan sleep with anything to sleep.

1 Like

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Oceanjagaban: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2022
Successfulben:
Na most married women dey chase me. I dey give them front,left, right,back and centre. I no get Joy ooo.
Nackanal
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by SocialJustice: 8:14am On Aug 26, 2022
cutecommend:

Shut up abeg, nothing like curse attached. Married women when f*ck pass single girls. How many guys have been cursed that you see?

Tell your pastor I said he's a fraud.
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by caprini1: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2022
If you can sleep with someone,s wife ,you can equally be equated as a murderer ,because it means you have killed the husband.
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by madukaanaya(m): 8:21am On Aug 26, 2022
kingsleefolli:
Bible said help your brother in time of need.if married woman need sex and her husband is not around should I say no madam.?? Kwantinu
for using the Bible to justify your stupidity,you are mad
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by siant: 8:22am On Aug 26, 2022
WHAT OF A WOMAN THAT SLEEP WITH A MARRIED MAN?
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Banhammy717: 8:25am On Aug 26, 2022
Anyone who sleeps with a married woman has placed a generational curse upon himself and his unborn Children.
I speak with authority
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Henadih(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2022
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Odebayo4010(m): 8:46am On Aug 26, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Toto na toto, whether married or single! grin

There's no curse attached to it, na them dey even sweet pass grin

Damn bureaucratic,if everybody were like you,see how the world will goes to an Extraordinary worsted,if you Bleep someone wife,you too can't escape it, someone will Bleep your wife too, Remember KAMA principles
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Odebayo4010(m): 8:47am On Aug 26, 2022
siant:
WHAT OF A WOMAN THAT SLEEP WITH A MARRIED MAN?

Stop thinking otherwise and do what is good
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Odebayo4010(m): 8:50am On Aug 26, 2022
caprini1:
If you can sleep with someone,s wife ,you can equally be equated as a murderer ,because it means you have killed the husband.

Realtruth my brother, don't mind our people they choose to be stupid
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Odebayo4010(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
People like me wey never sleep with married woman before,wey the millions wey I get?
Allow anybody wey wan sleep with anything to sleep.

Mr Man, you're little faith, know that your reward is not in this life but in heaven
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Odebayo4010(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2022
seunmind44:

You're bastard, continue with your stupidity you will see the reality one day,but there will be no remedy again

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rev. Sister Henrietta Alokha Buried (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Warns El-Rufai / How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.