Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman (59822 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by ifinger: 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
I de FK married woman steady cos she de chop my money u de tell me about cause ? When she de collect my money u no no say Na to spread ur leg ? Cos ki u dia !

7 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by TheZeezle(m): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
Are you playing? Ogbeni stop it jor, Na married women or single mother sweet pass

2 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Qatar2022: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
AstraDroid:
Not sacrosanct and depends on the actuator's mind. Whatever you believe becomes your truth. You create your reality through your truth.
Keep on speaking grammar, karma works

3 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Qatar2022: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
do to others what you want them to do to you.
Simple advice for fools that sleep with someone's wife

1 Like

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Joshchi19(m): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
Whether it is sleeping with married women or sleeping with single ladies, all na sin and therefore carry consequences

2 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Ohibenemma(m): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dt
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Electr1csh0cks: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
Don't sleep with someone's wife because it's wrong not because you do not want to be jinxed

2 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by PointZerom: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
cutecommend:
A Pastor said a guy slept with a married woman and lost his job the next day.

If you sleep with a married woman will it bring a curse? Let me tell you one thing. Curses are sometimes like seeds that grow into a tree. Do you know if you sleep with a married woman today, you may not feel anything or consequence until maybe 10 years later.

Sleeping with married women is dangerous. You may escape it, but your children may begin to experience some negative stuff.

If you have slept with a married woman, please stop it and repent.

You mean I shouldn't sleep with my wife because she's married?

2 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by adeblow(m): 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
VlamesIffect:
Na you sabi....people wey dun sleep with person wife go sign multi million contract the following day. grin

Leave all those sentiments & live life.....

But generally speaking don't sleep with people's wives. Simple.
Is it okay to sleep with someone's husband then? To God there shouldn't be any difference oh. Which one is one's wife again?
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Benwems(m): 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
cutecommend:

If you sleep with a married woman will it bring a curse? Let me tell you one thing. Curses are sometimes like seeds that grow into a tree. Do you know if you sleep with a married woman today, you may not feel anything or consequence until maybe 10 years later.

Sleeping with married women is dangerous. You may escape it, but your children may begin to experience some negative stuff.

Big lie. There’s no curse!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Shaev7(m): 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Stay from what is not yours, simple!

2 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Qatar2022:

Keep on speaking grammar, karma works

Depending on your frequency of vibration, beyond the Cosmic Consciousness, karma is not binding.

Law is a tool of the masters and beyond mastery its just control.

5 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Backpedal: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
cutecommend:

Even though it is not ideal to sleep with married women

Forget that talk abeg
No curse anywhere

2 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by GloriousGbola: 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
cutecommend:

anecdotal nonsense

that fcmb md - all he got in the end was 2 weeks SM embarrassment, and life continued. and that story plays out WELL in corporate Nigeria. high flying ogas sleeping with other peoples wives

in fact Elon Musk

9 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Papi748637(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Watin man do man

What if a girl is sleeping with a married man

So no curse ��.

Anyway it is not good to sleep with a married woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by LoveGifted(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
There is a CURSE when you sleep with someone when you are not married to them.

There is a CURSE when you sleep with a married man.

There is a CURSE when you sleep with a married woman.

There is a CURSE when a married man or woman goes out and sleeps with other people.

After in the future, you people would be asking why your life is the way it is.

Some women right now are suffering for what they know nothing about and is as a result of how their husbands slept with different people while single all in the name of dating.

That's why you hear of even Pastors sleeping around. Ask those Pastors to tell you how they lived their single life, your ears will fall on the ground. Becos you have started going to church does not mean your sleeping around will automatically stop. IT WILL CONTINUE. Infact it will trigger it sef.

Marriage does not end or stop the sleeping around you were doing all in the name of "dating" when you were single. Infact it worsens it because at that point you get tired of your wife and start craving a fresh or different woman like you used to when single.

So many innocent men are suffering innocently for what they know nothing about as a result of how their wife's lived her single life, sleeping around with boyfriends all in the name of "dating".

These men and women have carried ANCESTRAL CURSES they know nothing about and have passed it to their children.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by kingsleefolli(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bible said help your brother in time of need.if married woman need sex and her husband is not around should I say no madam.?? Kwantinu

1 Like

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by luminouz(m): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
cutecommend:

Na this one concern you?

Girls that sleep with married men nko?

They will get blessed or what?

4 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by lookingfly: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
cutecommend:

why is op one sided with this thread.....are you saying that they don't sleep with married men/people's husband? Or maybe there is no curse attached to sleeping with married men!

2 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Abdelux223: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
BenjaminDomer:
Make 'Megan Good' open for me and see if I no go enter.

I go knack am mercilessly kiss kiss kiss

Chai.. make curse just follow me grin

Wereeerey ooooooo shocked grin
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by bennyguytech: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
What's the consequence of single girls sleeping with married men.....abi that one no get curse?

2 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Templee333(m): 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
AstraDroid:

Depending on your frequency of vibration, beyond the Cosmic Consciousness, karma is not binding.

Law is a tool of the masters and beyond mastery its just control.
the above is the only comment that make sense to me here

2 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by JoeRizzla(m): 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
Those Young Girls That Sleep With Married Men In Hotels Will Be Blessed Ba ??

Why Are You Guys Trying To Put All Most Everything Against Men,

There's No Curse What So Ever. & Karma Don't Really Exit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Shedy204(m): 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
Married women cef make Una dey keep Una p**y for one place....

2 Likes

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by mechanics(m): 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
VlamesIffect:
Na you sabi....people wey dun sleep with person wife go sign multi million contract the following day. grin

Leave all those sentiments & live life.....

But generally speaking don't sleep with people's wives. Simple.
Lolz, but the actual fact is that when something is not good, one shouldn't venture into it.

1 Like

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by COMPAQ(m): 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
BenjaminDomer:
Make 'Megan Good' open for me and see if I no go enter.

I go knack am mercilessly kiss kiss kiss

Chai.. make curse just follow me grin

My brother!! You sabi better thing? That Megan Good is one of the sexiest black actresses now. Before na Halle Berry and Regina Hall dey my mind.

Seems Megan did some ass work, cos I see her in that new movie on Netflix - DayShift- and that ass was looking 'new' grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
Other than karma,, there ain't no curse
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by einsteine(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
Women sleeping with married men nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church / Joseph Kariuki: Catholic Priest Dies After Spending Night With Woman In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.