Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman (59981 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Verysmart101: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
blank:

Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos are still the world richest people and they have slept with married women. So many famous/rich people have not only slept with but are still doing so. There's no curse. Misfortune will happen to whomever it will happen to.

These people might be suffering but u won't know.Do you know that some of their children might be useless and that's a terrible curse.Becareful ooooo
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by rebirthkennedy: 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
Very bad
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Verysmart101: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Lexicent:
Nothing like curse,most of them are even successful in their businesses but its just a sin and very risky

Escobar had lots of billions but his life was hell on earth.Riches doesn't guarantee Ur living a good life.There are curses that even the rich suffer than poor peoplee
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Verysmart101: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

Na you talk true pass. Why is it only married women that bring curse?

Many young ladies sleep with married men, them no dey carry curse? I've even met those that don't date single guys, they only date married men... Funny thing is, they say they don't plan to marry the men, just for fun...

The topic is focusing on sleeping with married women for that day.Nawa for u ooo
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Verysmart101: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
SocialJustice:
Shut up abeg, nothing like curse attached. Married women when f*ck pass single girls. How many guys have been cursed that you see?

Tell your pastor I said he's a fraud.

That means God is fraud too cos Proverbs 6:32-34 is already a serious curse.U cannot mock God and go Scot free.
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Verysmart101: 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

Thunder fire heaven

U will never see heaven Amen
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Odebayo4010(m): 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
TheZeezle:

Marry who loves you with all you are and all you have bro. No come here dey preach gospel.

Were you follow the way of salvation,you let vanity enjoy take away your paradise
I now understand that dog that will lost wouldn't hear hunter whistle
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by SocialJustice: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
Verysmart101:

That means God is fraud too cos Proverbs 6:32-34 is already a serious curse.U cannot mock God and go Scot free.
Abeg relax, say what you know. Not what you saw in a book given to you by the whiteman.
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by blank(f): 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Verysmart101:

These people might be suffering but u won't know.Do you know that some of their children might be useless and that's a terrible curse.Becareful ooooo

It's possible but there are also people who have not slept with anyone's wife that are suffering seriously or have useless children. While some are chopping the life of their head even after sleeping with numerous people's wives.

Again, misfortune happens to random people. No one sin is bigger than another.
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by blank(f): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
Verysmart101:

Here, it's referring to a jealous husband dealing with the adulterer and not about having evil befall the person.
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Verysmart101: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
blank:

Here, it's referring to a jealous husband dealing with the adulterer and not about having evil befall the person.

God will have mercy on u.See as ur twisting the bible verse to please ur self destructive needs.Time will tell
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Verysmart101: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
SocialJustice:
Abeg relax, say what you know. Not what you saw in a book given to you by the whiteman.

God will reveal himself to u soon
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Headbanger(m): 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
Honestly, we need to watch it here, fornication is quite different from adultery, fornication, you are sinning against God and adultery you are sinning against God and man, every married has an oath, this oath believe to be sacred and uphold the cultural attributes of the man and woman and also before God, being the one breaking the oath will lead you the a lot of misfortunate, health issues, life issues depending on the culture of the person you are playing with, God may forgive you, but your village people will not, because of the oath which has been recorded before man and God, that which Jah has joined together no man can put wahala, your life is yours, but it’s a generational thing o. As for me, I dey run for married women o, single ladies plenty out there.
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by SocialJustice: 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Verysmart101:

God will reveal himself to u soon
Hmm, has He revealed himself to you?
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Ochyes: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Agreed, It's wrong sleeping with married women. What about ladies sleeping with married men?
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Mynameis007(m): 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
rebirthkennedy:
I have a married woman that I Bleep everyday
She come my house daily I always Bleep her daily.She says I satisfy her than her husband.she even said she might stop coming to my huz cos each time she comes I will surely Bleep her..she has five kids & still lives with her husband.i like it cos her pussy is still tight.i even got her pregnant last month.forgive me lord

Lol, abeg how many times she don tell you say she no dey do or come your house again, but Las Las, she go still come?
E get why I dey ask.
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by lezz(m): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

Sleep with people's wives?? Lol..your reasoning level is weird!! Anyway..I dont have to sleep with anybody's wife to know curses does not come upon a man for having consensual sex with a woman...

A ring on a finger with a chruch or mosque ceremony are mere formality..it takes more than both to make a bond between a man and a woman sacred.....

What we have these days are bunch of people sleeping around, chose to have a church or mosque ceremony with one person and then continued sleeping around....

how two people married is no excuse to desecrate the marriage.

As long as they conform to society's standard.

Your excuse is an open door to sleep with a married woman for any reason that is justifiable to you.
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Oceanjagaban: 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
Verysmart101:

you will die this year....Amen
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by advanceDNA: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
lezz:
how two people married is no excuse to desecrate the marriage.

As long as they conform to society's standard.

Your excuse is an open door to sleep with a married woman for any reason that is justifiable to you.

My excuse....im not creating excuse for anyone
There is no curse for having consensual sex married or not....i wont say there is just because it will make people not do it....because that wont stop people from doing it
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by lezz(m): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

My excuse....im not creating excuse for anyone
There is no curse for having consensual sex married or not....i wont say there is just because it will make people not do it....because that wont stop people from doing it
all right
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by blank(f): 2:38am On Aug 27, 2022
Verysmart101:

God will have mercy on u.See as ur twisting the bible verse to please ur self destructive needs.Time will tell

I'm not. I read the passage and that's what it says. You are the one twisting it to fit your narrative.
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by dungas30(m): 5:38am On Aug 27, 2022
Am happy to meet my colleagues here .. pls let's help the married sexually starving women in other to help the failed husband maintain his marriage
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by ifinger: 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
Odebayo4010:

No be you seek for her advance,you should know that what you do is what you get back indeed

Wi u kip kwayet u read u respond u de think at all? Man give u money u collect am cos u no get papa or husband? The man must be Jesus Christ ur savior Na?
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by Oceanjagaban: 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
Verysmart101:

Mr monkey man you will die this year and go to heaven
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:27am On Sep 07, 2022
jagorinho:

I have been looking for your comment since, this is your kind of thread, hope you will not " LULE" one day with all those madams wey u dey vandalise.

Don't worry I would never bang a married woman in her home.

I always bang them in my house which is in a very private and secure estate grin
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2022
oxygeng:
"sweet" I am not sure; but "smell" confirmed. Especially the after three.

Maybe na paraga sellers you dey bang, me na nice clean corporate married women be my spec grin
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by NLPoliceWoman: 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
madukaanaya:
for using the Bible to justify your stupidity,you are mad
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by madukaanaya(m): 5:48am On Nov 13, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
vulturegriller cheesy angry grin cheesy
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by tctrills: 8:42am On Nov 13, 2022
cutecommend:
A Pastor said a guy slept with a married woman and lost his job the next day.

If you sleep with a married woman will it bring a curse? Let me tell you one thing. Curses are sometimes like seeds that grow into a tree. Do you know if you sleep with a married woman today, you may not feel anything or consequence until maybe 10 years later.

Sleeping with married women is dangerous. You may escape it, but your children may begin to experience some negative stuff.

If you have slept with a married woman, please stop it and repent.

All sins bring curse. Sleeping with a single woman is as sinful as sleeping with a married woman. The wages of sin is death.
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by MrPresident1: 9:02am On Nov 13, 2022
tctrills:

All sins bring curse. Sleeping with a single woman is as sinful as sleeping with a married woman. The wages of sin is death.

Beware of iti, itiboribo willbtake you to hell

Sleep with a married woman and lose all your life force. Lose all ypur glory and greatness and aisiki

Sleeping with a married woman is so deadly King Solomon, wiseset man ever liveth, dedicated three solid chapters in proverbs to warn you against it

Proverbs 6:32 KJV
But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.
Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by tctrills: 9:06am On Nov 13, 2022
MrPresident1:

Beware of iti, itiboribo willbtake you to hell

Sleep with a married woman and lose all your life force. Lose all the glory and greatness and aisiki

Sleeping with a married woman is so deadly King Solomon, wiseset man ever liveth, dedicated three solid chapters in proverbs to warn you against it

Proverbs 6:32 KJV
But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.
You are not very wise. All sins would take you to hell. All sins would destroy your soul. If you like, continue sleeping with single women and thinking it's ok.
The way you boys of today justify some sins and promote one sin over the other is just shocking.

1 Like

Re: The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman by MrPresident1: 9:19am On Nov 13, 2022
tctrills:

You are not very wise. All sins would take you to hell. All sins would destroy your soul. If you like, continue sleeping with single women and thinking it's ok.
The way you boys of today justify some sins and promote one sin over the other is just shocking.

Devious Iti, you are mad.

Fornication will ruin the temple of the body. One can get STI like HIV or Gono or clamydia or Staff

Adultery will drain you of your life force and then kill you

When iti and his masters are cleared away, there will be no more anything like adultery or fornication

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rev. Sister Henrietta Alokha Buried (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Warns El-Rufai / How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles – Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.