Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? (13364 Views)

At Age Of 21yrs Girls Breast Down Fall Finish / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by BrotherCork: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
EmiDon11:
I dont know why it is so hard to find a nigerian girl with firm boobs.
Especially abuja girls.

Went to a club with a friend last night, i was shocked when i saw the indecent dressing of some girls over there.

Some displaying thier dark and yellow ass, while some are displaying thier zebra chest.

I managed to see one that looks so good.(in cloth o)

I gaved her a sign she followed me immediately like a mugu.

After decieving her, i took her home.

I removed her bra and was so disappointed by the way her boob responded by bowing down to me immediately and started looking at her toes.

Her nipple cant maintain an eye an contact with me.

I have to lift the load up before i can see the nipples.

Does that mean that there is no nigerian girl with a standing breast?

angry
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Elporo(m): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
7buckz:
Bobby na Bobby whether fallen or firm... Na still the same component and nipples them get... If you no wan suck am you leave am another person go suck am... Period.

You mean PUMP grin

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Ikennaford: 12:02am On Aug 26, 2022
Sammy101111:
men will always complain of everything
I once dated a single mother of 2 And i cant lie even some girls below 25 years can't have this kind of breast her breast was frame .

It body system some women her born and have natural falling breast .
You don't expect all the Women to have the same boobs .
Different men with different di(k size

Some white ladies don't even have breast at all it will still look so small yet it still lovely .

My mom is 52 going to 53 still got herself a firm boobs
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Ikennaford: 12:05am On Aug 26, 2022
Romanoff:

No. But I use to go to the village every year when my dad was still alive.

The king's palace was where they use to settle issues of 13 year olds having "affairs" with married men.
Ashawooopop
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Malikey: 12:17am On Aug 26, 2022
sell original undiluted perfume sealed arabian perfume oils from Dubai, Saudi and india at affordable prices.
I deliver to anywhere in Lagos and its environs.
Our products comes in 100ml can, 24ml roll on and 6 ml roll on bottles.
WhatsApp or call 08092269864

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Wilson500: 12:53am On Aug 26, 2022
Am an ass guy
Nothing concern by me with breast
But make the yansh no get zebra colour sha grin

1 Like

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Mrscarter(f): 1:23am On Aug 26, 2022
Sammy101111:
men will always complain of everything
I once dated a single mother of 2 And i cant lie even some girls below 25 years can't have this kind of breast her breast was frame .

It body system some women her born and have natural falling breast .
You don't expect all the Women to have the same boobs .
Different men with different di(k size

Some white ladies don't even have breast at all it will still look so small yet it still lovely .

Lol. White women come in all sizes too. Sum are fat with giant breasts some skinny with giant breasts or small breasts some are middle size with big or small breasts. The heavier the breast the more it will hang dwn its gravity. It's genetics too. Am white woman with small breast n small but chubby ass. All women irrelevant of ur skin colour come in diff sizes although african woman usually have more curvier ass than white lady but sum whites do. And pressing or sucking of breast doesnt affect if they sag. That's nature gravity n genetics
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by 3nity7: 4:58am On Aug 26, 2022
Mrscarter:

Lol. White women come in all sizes too. Sum are fat with giant breasts some skinny with giant breasts or small breasts some are middle size with big or small breasts. The heavier the breast the more it will hang dwn its gravity. It's genetics too. Am white woman with small breast n small but chubby ass. All women irrelevant of ur skin colour come in diff sizes although african woman usually have more curvier ass than white lady but sum whites do. And pressing or sucking of breast doesnt affect if they sag. That's nature gravity n genetics
a white lady on nairaland? Wonderful grin Abi you get Nigeria guy?
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by ricki: 5:22am On Aug 26, 2022
3nity7:

She is FBI saggy breast section.
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Mrscarter(f): 5:26am On Aug 26, 2022
3nity7:

I did date one but not any more. But i ben on nairaland around 5yrs this a fairly new acc. I like naija peeps. I love the pidgin n the cultures n the way y'all gist on here although some is toxic lol. I have a cpl naija friends aswell ive known a while. So yeah i like to come on here see wassup n way ppl are talking bout n wats goin on in naija. How ur side?

1 Like

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Natbrowny: 6:40am On Aug 26, 2022
camri:
you don fùck fulani b4

grin

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by 3nity7: 7:05am On Aug 26, 2022
Mrscarter:

I did date one but not any more. But i ben on nairaland around 5yrs this a fairly new acc. I like naija peeps. I love the pidgin n the cultures n the way y'all gist on here although some is toxic lol. I have a cpl naija friends aswell ive known a while. So yeah i like to come on here see wassup n way ppl are talking bout n wats goin on in naija. How ur side?
My side dey wella and my matter package grin.... Yes we have the good, the bad, and the ugly here and in the outside world. But no send Dem, Na pepper body dey do Dem. Any one Wey wan shine eye for you cut rope follow am. grin( Warri pidgin) your welcome.

1 Like

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Sammy101111(m): 7:19am On Aug 26, 2022
Mrscarter:

Yes it is Genetics
And not all man fancy boobs

The heavier you are the heavy the fall wink wink

Some big breast will bread feed just once and it will fall it genetic

And some will still stand after breasting feeding a baby

1 Like

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Onitemhi(m): 7:30am On Aug 26, 2022
share me weed to reason the commentz
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Oesophagus99(m): 7:54am On Aug 26, 2022
But surely, if breasts were meant to stand forever.. they'd have come with bony frames in them ..
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Goldmaxx(f): 8:23am On Aug 26, 2022
Romanoff:

No. I learnt it from your mum, who gave birth to you by also being a cheerful giver.

No wonder your sisters are doing so well sharing it for all the guys in your neighborhood.

grin
make we see your face. You go get big breast Sha.

I hope.
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by 3nity7: 8:45am On Aug 26, 2022
Guys what about that dorcas girl Wey say men dey always look her boobs? This supposed be her specialization. grin grin
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by EmiDon11: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2022
Ikennaford:

My mom is 52 going to 53 still got herself a firm boobs
do u know the meaning of firm?
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by EmiDon11: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2022
Mrscarter:

lol

Funny people everywhere
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by fati2001(m): 11:11am On Aug 26, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Oga, you no know anything
Because she no dey post those stupid Korean memes with this account again ?
Na joen
Na this account and her fati account she been first take start to dey operate before she open joen own
Dirty girl

Hey Black monkey, you better drop my matter for here.

This thing can make someone to throw up. Very dirty with the skinny legs

modified

why did you remove that dirt ,sweaty, smelling pic ?. So smelly ,can even perceive the hazardous odour by viewing the picture

2 Likes

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by fati2001(m): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2022
Mrscarter:

Hi
long time?wink

2 Likes

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2022
U this emidon, what kind of useless post is this? Never taught u can post something as stupid as this!!! Shit!!
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by EmiDon11: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
U this emidon, what kind of useless post is this? Never taught u can post something as stupid as this!!! Shit!!
sorry ma'am

I am not like that.

See my signature

Make we just catch cruise dey go nah.

Meanwhile i havent seen u for long whats up?

I ve been asking of u.

Lost ur contact.
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Prettygirl200(f): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
EmiDon11:
sorry ma'am

I am not like that.

See my signature

Make we just catch cruise dey go nah.

Meanwhile i havent seen u for long whats up?

I ve been asking of u.

Lost ur contact.
U lost my contact?? How? U didn't save it??
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by EmiDon11: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
U lost my contact?? How? U didn't save it??
my phone developed fault so i removed simcard and flashed it.
Not knowing that ur contact was saved to the phone.
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by luizpippo(m): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Omo!! The one wey dey pain me pass nah all those big breeze girls once you open their bra the two breeesse go Fall go the opposite side come go dey under armpit.. Nah you go lift am come center.. Lol..

Werey cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by benqo01(m): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
EmiDon11:
how i go carry woman go house no knack am?

Ah chop craze?

If she no gree ah go rape am.(according to verywickedman)
e

LOL omo Avoid Rape o
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Mrscarter(f): 4:33am On Aug 27, 2022
fati2001:

Hi
long time?wink

Hi my girl how are you doing? I hope life has ben kind to you xx
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Mrscarter(f): 4:36am On Aug 27, 2022
Sammy101111:

Yes it is Genetics
And not all man fancy boobs

The heavier you are the heavy the fall wink wink

Some big breast will bread feed just once and it will fall it genetic

And some will still stand after breasting feeding a baby

Exactly. I have cousins with big breasts n they say it gives them back ache n an aunt i have with big breasts she say she gets rashes under hers from sweat n rubbing. She washes n all that but still gets it. I guess not much air gets under there.
I wish mine were maybe a size bigger but i prefer small. I can get away with not wearing bra here n there if i like and they aint droop yet and they look nice in bikini than bigger breasts
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Mrscarter(f): 4:52am On Aug 27, 2022
3nity7:
My side dey wella and my matter package grin.... Yes we have the good, the bad, and the ugly here and in the outside world. But no send Dem, Na pepper body dey do Dem. Any one Wey wan shine eye for you cut rope follow am. grin( Warri pidgin) your welcome.

Haha. I ain't sure I grab exactly but i think I sabi. Ur pidgin too good pass me lol.
Maybe someday i will commot for here jejely come naija learn better in person lol

1 Like

Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by 3nity7: 6:27am On Aug 27, 2022
Mrscarter:

Haha. I ain't sure I grab exactly but i think I sabi. Ur pidgin too good pass me lol.
Maybe someday i will commot for here jejely come naija learn better in person lol
you are an expert at it already, you're learning and flow is 100%. Am beginning to even think you're Nigerian grin grin grin
Re: What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? by Sammy101111(m): 8:01am On Aug 27, 2022
Mrscarter:

Exactly. I have cousins with big breasts n they say it gives them back ache n an aunt i have with big breasts she say she gets rashes under hers from sweat n rubbing. She washes n all that but still gets it. I guess not much air gets under there.
I wish mine were maybe a size bigger but i prefer small. I can get away with not wearing bra here n there if i like and they aint droop yet and they look nice in bikini than bigger breasts

I don't fancy big boobs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Sisters Cause A Stir On The Road With Their Backsides, Men Scream (photos) / Can You Bathe With Your Lover? / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.