Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) (9632 Views)

Pandora's Box / Pandora's Box / Phantom's Pandora box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by BigBasher: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
Interesting
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by Saturn101: 8:13am On Oct 11, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by BigBasher: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
Go on
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by Zamar: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
tonysunkan:
I was pushing my dick, slowly, barely noticeably a little further against her soft pussy. I was feeling her firm belly against my lower hand. I was resisting to caress it. I was ever so subtly brushing my wrist against her exposed nipple. Again and again. It felts like she was rocking her pussy and ass back and forth against my dick. We keep going, keep going. I was so close to cumming. So close to losing control.

The television series ended. I must end this too. I was pulling myself together and slide her off my lap, gently to the side. I was looking at the big wet stain on my track pants, my dick pushing against it making a tent. I was covering it up immediately with the blanket. A few moments pass. “Honey?” No reply. I was shaking her shoulder gently. She was opening her eyes a little. “Darling. The show was over. You have fallen asleep.”
“Sorry AY, I was so comfortable. It was so lovely cuddling with you. Thank you.” She was leaning over, giving me a hug. I was feeling her, enjoying the moment.
“Good night” she said.
“Good night” I reply.
She was getting up, standing in front of the sofa next to me. This time even closer than before. She was bending down, grabbing her sandals. Her nightdress slips up, revealing her pussy and asshole as she was bending down. Drenched in wetness all over, glistening. The thought that some of it was my precum excites me. I was leaning forward, careful not to make any noise. My face was so close, almost touching her. I was taking in her pussy was scent. It was beautiful. I want to be inside her. She takes her time fastening the ankle strap of her sandals while I was smelling her. Moments of bliss. I was in paradise. She was walking away, up the stairs back to her room. What a tease. What a seductress. The sexual tension! The ecstasy! My stepdaughter was driving me crazy!

TWO

My relationship with Dora was deteriorating. It was sad. She was spending a lot of time at work and was away for business regularly. When she comes home she was either working on her laptop, complaining about work or exhausted from working. It has affected our sex life too. It has been weeks since we did it. She was often not in the mood. She was kind enough not to refuse sex but I can felt that she was not interested. It was as if she was doing me a favour, getting the chore over with. Not feeling her desire for me turned me off. I have talked with Dora several times about this but it seems like we’re not able to come to a solution. Work was her priority.

I have become sexually frustrated. And having a ridiculously hot stepdaughter living with me being frequently alone with her makes this worse. I know I shouldn’t participate in her games but I can’t resist. It was another Thursday night. Dora was away. Bimbo was alone at home with me. Again I’ve decided to wear my thinnest sports wear. No undies. I was sitting on the sofa streaming a series on TELEVISION. Waiting. Anticipating Bimbo was appearance. What was she up to this time? I was already getting semi-hard just thinking about her.

Minutes pass. Nothing. Half-way through the aspect of story. Nothing. The show ended. I was disappointed. I was thinking about all the sexually charged encounters I had with Bimbo.

Suddenly I was feeling grateful. She was so out of my league. Way too young and hot. I should just be thankful for what I had with her so far. She was aware of my issues with Dora. I know she is. Dora has told me that she was had a conversation with Bimbo. She wants to manage Bimbo was expectations. Condition her that our relationship may be over soon. That soon they may have to move out. A sense of relief was coming over me.

Somehow it was good that this was ending. The whole thing with Bimbo had been wrong from the beginning. Our relationship was way too sexually charged. It was not appropriate. Maybe now that Bimbo was aware that this living situation may end soon she was lost interest in her games.

Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by ThrillPlus: 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
Next...
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by FairCritic(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
Go on.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by tonysunkan: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2022
Maybe now that Bimbo was aware that this living situation may end soon she was lost interest in her games.

It was bedtime. I was sighing and making my way upstairs to my room. I have to walk past Bimbo was room and I was noticing something unusual.

Light was shining out of it. The door was open! Normally it was closed. I was walking closer to the open door, peeking inside the room, from an angle, just seeing a small part of the room. Bimbo was bed was right next to the entry. I was startled by what I was seeing. I was stopping mid-step. I can see Bimbo was lower body.

Her upper body was covered by a blanket. The blanket was piling up, hiding her face. You guessed it! She was naked. She was lying there on her bed just right next to the door right in front of me. So close! Right on the edge of the bed. No panties. Fetal position on her side. Her beautiful feet.

French style pedicure! I was wandering with my eyes up her legs to her thighs. To her beautifully exposed pussy. I can see her outer lips, her inner lips. Her petite perky butt cheeks and asshole. Hairless. In plain sight. The room was well lit.

What a view! As soon as my steps stop as if that was a cue for the show to start two of her fingertips appear between her thighs. Now they’re on her clit. Sliding down the center of her pussy. Gently pushing against her inner lips. Moving to the outer lips. I can’t believe what I was seeing!

She was spreading her pussy now! A pink butterfly. So hot! Yes baby, open up! Open up for me! My heart was pounding. My dick was getting hard. She started running her fingers up and down her clit dipping them into her pussy. She was getting wetter by the minute. I can hear the sound of her wet pussy lips being massaged by her fingers.

Circles on her clit! Now both fingers are inside! Moving in and out a little faster and faster. Her outer lips are bulging! I was losing my mind. My dick was hard as a rock tenting my sports wear.

I was slowly daring to peek into the room a bit further. Can’t see her face! Hidden behind her blanket. Good! I was sliding my hand inside my sports wear and start stroking my dick. I can’t help myself. As if this show wasn’t already blissful enough her second hand made an appearance.

From the back. Sliding her fingers down her butt crack, pushing against her asshole. Incredible! Circling her asshole sliding up and down her hole. Dipping into her wet pussy. Smearing her wetness all over her butthole. Now the tip of a finger was disappearing inside her anus. I was ever so softly moaning, stroking my dick faster.

She was adjusting her position slowly to doggy style. Still masturbating her pussy. She was pulling out from under the blanket a intimacy gadget. Those pink ones with the long thin handle and a pear-shaped bulging end. A lovense toy.

She was pushing the pear shaped end into her pussy, slowly, until it disappeared and just the thin long flexible handle was sticking out. I can hear the vibrations from the toy. She was pulling on it, making her pussy bulge as the pear shaped end was half-out. She pushed it back in and kept going. In and out, in an out.

The other hand playing with her asshole fingering it. I was so Hot! I want to be inside her push my dick in. Bleep her. I was getting bolder stepping closer to her, so close. As I was walking my sports wear are slipping down to my ankles.

3 Likes

Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by Graminyte9(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
This is hot...
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by tonysunkan: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
Bleep her. I was getting bolder stepping closer to her, so close. As I was walking my sports wear are slipping down to my ankles.

I was half naked, she was half naked. Her ass almost touching me. I was stroking my dick, faster and faster. How I’d love to Bleep her pussy, her ass. Just ram my hardness inside her. Hold her by the hips, take her doggy style. No mercy! This petite beautiful body! My other hand was running down my shaft, between my shaved balls. Kept going on my shaft until I reach my asshole. I was resting my finger near it. Half on my shaft, half on my asshole and push against it. Making light circles. Double the pleasure! I was so close to cumming. Precum all over my tip. I was too caught up in my lust, too late to notice that she was adjusting to lie on her back. She was almost touched me! Phew! Her face and upper body perfectly hidden behind her blanket. Hey toy was in her as ass now.

As she was lying on her back I can see her beautiful flat belly. She was stroking her clit, up and down, sideways, circling. Faster and faster. She started arching her back a little. She was pulling on her toy. Her asshole was spreading, getting bigger. Eventually the toy was out. Her asshole gaping. I can hear a suppressed moan by her. She was inserting two fingers into her pussy, her other hand kept stroking her clit. Faster, faster, faster!

Her back was arching further up. She was spreading her pussy, started twitching, contracting. I was hearing another suppressed moan from her. She was cumming. I was so close to her. As she was climaxing, to my surprise, a tiny squirt splashes out of her pussy! A few drops land on my hand, my thigh, my dick. That was it! It was pushing me over the line! I was cumming like crazy in my hand, just managing to contain my cum without cumming all over her. I was breathing heavily. She must hear it. She must know I’ve watched. She was slowly closing her legs, pressing her thighs together. Show was over.

I was backing off, walking funny with my pants at my ankles. Straight to the bathroom. Cleaning myself up. She must hear it all. How obvious I was! Stopped my steps right in front of her room. And as soon as the show was over I walked away. Does it matter? I think we’re past that stage. We both know that we’re playing games and that this will be over soon. Bimbo has contrary to my fear stepped up her game. I was going to do the same. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Some time has passed. Dora was away for work as usual. I have been fantasizing about Bimbo ever since I watched her masturbate. I am undeniably obsessed with her. Some nights I can’t sleep properly. I keep thinking about her, her stunning beauty. How she was making such an effort to seduce me. My desire for her was growing. I can’t hold back much longer. I was really hopeless around her. My longing for her was so strong, that I can’t resist but to up my game as well.

I was not the innocent stepfather who was being seduced by her. I know the reality. I was letting this happen. Because I like it. I love it! The pleasure was so intense, so heavenly! And she knows that I was letting it happen.

1 Like

Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by Awesome05: 7:33am On Oct 31, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by FairCritic(m): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2022
Next...
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by barackboyx: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2022
undecided
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by ThrillPlus: 10:10am On Nov 06, 2022
Carry on.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by BigBasher: 7:28am On Nov 09, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by tonysunkan: 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
The pleasure was so intense, so heavenly! And she knows that I was letting it happen.

I was feeling the adrenaline rushing through my body as I was putting on my long johns. I got them for a skiing holiday. There was a reason why I was putting those on tonight and not my sports wear. The long johns are like leggings, a bit looser, but one feature sets them apart from my sports wear.

There was a slit at the front. Its purpose was to pull your dick through the slit so that you can pee without pulling the pants down. It was handy when you’re in your full skiing gear. I was slightly shivering. The adrenaline was pumping. What am I doing? My doubts are pushed away by excitement, by desire, by lust for Bimbo. It was bad. But I don’t want to resist it.

I was sitting on the sofa just wearing a shirt and my long johns, covered by the large blanket. It was a chilly night. Streaming another aspect of story of the new series on TELEVISION. When I was hearing steps from above I was almost bursting with excitement. I was adjusting my dick so that it was under the slit.

The slit was barely open exposing a narrow strip of the skin along my shaft. My tip was well covered by the fabric. Bimbo was walking down the stairs. “Hey” she said. “Hey Bimbo.” “Mind if I join you?” “Sure.” She was wearing her nightdress as usual. I was lifting up the blanket to invite her in.

She was taking a short look at my leggings. Did she see the slit? The strip of skin of my shaft must stand out. Skin color against the white leggings. She was sitting next to me now. Under the blanket with me.

Nothing happens for some time. She was shivering slightly. “Do you mind if we cuddle, just a little? So cold tonight!” she asked. There she goes! “Sure.” I was lifting the blanket. Before I know what was happening she has planted herself on my lap, sideways, one arm around me, head resting on my chest. My heart started racing. But this was exactly what I wanted. This was it. I was trying to breathe as normally as possible but it was difficult. I can felt her soft breasts pressing against me. Her butt cheeks on my thighs and – finally! The softness of her pussy against the shaft of my dick. Nothing in between. She was not wearing any underwear.

It was her skin against my skin. I am so happy I was wearing these leggings with the slit. I was feeling guilty. But it was worth it. I was swelling up to full hardness. My shaft was throbbing against her pussy.

A few moments pass. I was feeling her wetness on my skin. She was moving slightly on my lap. I was feeling so much pleasure from every of her tiniest movements. She was taking a pack of lozenges out of a small pocket in her nightdress. It was those small lozenges which you chew on and they melt in a few seconds. She was taking one in her mouth and was turning her head around towards mine. I was shocked. I can’t help but contracting the muscles of my dick, pushing against the slit of my pants. The slit was opening a bit. More skin of my shaft was now touching her wet pussy.

I was so hard! I can’t take it any longer! What was she up to now? I was half panicking. “What was your favourite flavour? This was mint.” she said as she was moving her lips closer to mine. Her lips are gently parted.

Full lips. White teeth. She was so beautiful. I was panicking. I was closing my eyes, anticipating a kiss. But instead she was just exhaling slowly onto my face. I was feeling her warm breath on my face. I was inhaling, slowly, savouring her breath. Breathing her breath.

A hint of mint. I was trying to compose myself. I was opening my eyes. She was moved her head back a little. Every little movement of her body! I was feeling it on my dick. Her butt cheeks, her pussy are massaging my dick. Squeezing my dick. I was so Hot! So hard!

2 Likes

Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by Zamar: 7:56am On Nov 15, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by Saturn101: 7:31am On Nov 17, 2022
Go on.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by tonysunkan: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
Her butt cheeks, her pussy are massaging my dick. Squeezing my dick. I was so Hot! So hard!

“This one was not bad.” I was stammering.

She was popping another lozenge. What about this one? Again she was moving her lips closer to my lips. I was trying to relax, enjoy the moment. I was closing my eyes. I was feeling the warmth of her face radiating onto my face. She must be so close. I was hearing her exhale, feeling her hot air on my mouth. It was strawberry flavour.

Oh how much I want her! I want to breath her air. I want to – interrupted thoughts. Her lips are brushing against mine. For the shortest moment. I was shocked and can’t help myself and I was contracting the muscles of my dick involuntarily.

Pushing my shaft out a little further. Through the slit. As she was moving her head back, I was also feeling her moving her body. Her pussy pushing down on my dick. I was close to exploding. “Strawberry was it?” I was whispering.

“Yeah” she was whispering back. Lust was in our voices. “Not bad either.”

I was suddenly breathing heavily. I haven’t noticed that I have held my breath after the shock of her lips brushing mine. The whole situation was ridiculous. Where was the subtlety in this? It was all gone!

She was again reaching for the pack of lozenges and putting another one in her mouth. “What about this one?”

To my surprise she was suddenly adjusting her position. She was been sitting on my lap sideways.

Now she was lifting her pantyless butt off my lap and putting one knee next to one side of my lap, the other knee on the other side of my lap, facing me frontally. She was straddling me. I was so shocked by this. As she was lifting off her butt I was involuntarily contracting my dick one more time and it was fully popping out of the slit.

Hard as a rock. Throbbing flat against my belly. My dick must be covered in precum. I can’t remember the last time I was this excited. I was so close to cumming. She was sitting down on me now. I was in paradise. Her butt cheeks on my thighs.

Her pussy was sitting straight on my shaft. Pressing my shaft against my belly. My tip was free, in front of her pussy. She was moving her mouth close to mine. I was closing my eyes again. I was feeling her exhale.

Taking it all in. Peach flavour! As she was moving her head towards mine she was shifting her pussy forward, pressing on my shaft, closer to my tip. It was too much to take! I was feeling her mouth, her lips brushing against mine and - she was kissing me now!

Pushing the peach lozenge into my mouth with her tongue, kissing me passionately. At the same time she was adjusting her pussy, moving further forward to the tip of my dick. It was pushing straight against her wet opening now.

She was putting on more pressure, more pressure. And the moment I’ve been fantasizing about for months was coming true! I was sliding inside her! I was feeling her pussy around my dick.

2 Likes

Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by Saturn101: 4:51am On Nov 21, 2022
Nice one
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by tonysunkan: 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
And the moment I’ve been fantasizing about for months was coming true! I was sliding inside her! I was feeling her pussy around my dick.

I was losing all self control. I was grabbing her by the hips, pushing in my dick as far as I can. The pleasure! “Mmmh” she was moaning.

She started grinding back and forth on my dick, faster and faster. I was grabbing her butt cheeks from behind helping her with the grind. Pushing her back and forth.

Her clit was grinding against my body. “Aaahhh!”

She was breathing heavier, moaning. It doesn’t take long and she was cumming all over my dick twitching, screaming from pleasure. I was in heaven. I was putting my hands underneath her butt cheeks lifting her up and thrust my dick in and out of her pussy, faster and faster. No holding back! It doesn’t take long and I was about to cum.

“Can I cum in your mouth?”

I can’t believe I have just requested that. Before I finish that thought, she was wrapped her mouth around the tip of my dick stroking my shaft with one hand.

I can’t believe this was happening! I was about to cum inside her beautiful young mouth. “Run your other finger up and down my shaft, between my balls, push against my asshole.”

She was complying without hesitation. The cheeks of her face look hollow as she has been opening her jaws wide to accommodate my cock. So beautiful! Just a few blissful moments later I was releasing myself into her mouth. Pumping, contracting. I have finished.

She was pushing her lips together sliding my dick out of her mouth making sure to suck all my cum out. As my dick was out she was straddling me again on the couch, her face close to my face.

She was swallowing my cum and pushing her full lips against mine. We’re kissing intimately, embracing each other. Her head was resting on my shoulder.

Her petite young body pressing against mine. I finally made my dream come true. bleeped her. bleeped the hottest girl I’ve ever met in my entire life. It was bliss. Paradise. I was savouring the moment.

“Peach” I am saying. “Hmm?” she was replying as if she had forgotten that she asked me before about my favourite flavour of her lozenges. “Peach was my favourite flavour” I was saying with a grin.

“Oh” She replied, smiling back. “My favourite flavour was you, AY” she replied grinning cockily.

“Aww. You’re too sweet darling!” I was kissing her briefly on her lips and give her a squeeze as we keep cuddling on the couch, underneath the blanket.

The breakup with Dora had become a reality. We’ve decided on the date when Dora and Bimbo were moving out. This whole messy situation would be over soon. I was half happy and half sad. The reasonable voice inside me was happy.

It was wrong what Bimbo and I were doing. It was not how a stepfather-stepdaughter relationship should be. It was good that this will be over soon. But at the same time I can’t help myself. I want Bimbo. She was so incredibly hot. Completely out of my league, so young. Somehow I felt sorry for Bimbo.

1 Like

Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by FairCritic(m): 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by ThrillPlus: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2022
Cool.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by Saturn101: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
Go on.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by Saturn101: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
More...
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by naijknight: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
Your writeup lack some hot scene ...don't worry I will copy and rephrase it...change the character ,change the scene and publish it has mine... angry
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by BigBasher: 10:26am On Dec 12, 2022
Go on.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by Awesome05: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2022
ride on.
Re: Something From Pandora’s Box (18+) by ThrillPlus: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
Next...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread / Splinters Of My Imagination {sex Stories And The Rest} / Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.