Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video (2279 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
A dramatic performance happened in a south African restaurant as man knelt down and proposes to his boyfriend publicly.

Videos of them is trending on the internet, as some people congratulates them, while others finds it annoying.

Watch video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqBxl2XPwLg

And here: https://youtube.com/shorts/5ENUV-zYBkc?feature=share

1 Like

Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by PerfectStranger(m): 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
Quite absurd.
Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
Eleribu
Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Quite absurd.
I'm not gay, but I feel we all have right to do whatever we want to do with out body. Both of them know they don't find ladies attractive, why must we force them to be like us. This life is complex, and more complex than any religion or culture.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
That's their buzinezz tongue
E no concern Nigeria. tongue
Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by Shalommy(f): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
Wow!!!, that's cool. Their lives, their business. Chaii.. cool
Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by SlurUsername1: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
This must not make front-page. We don't want nonsense in Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by meobizy(f): 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
Nairalanders in the closet go soon flood this thread.
Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by slawomir: 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

I don't have problems with gays...

But I still can't understand how a man will leave the juicy and succulent pussy of a woman and begin to chase the asss of a man

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Okay.
Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by WonderManly(m): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
You see the reason why i left your Planet.
Anyway...

Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by detectivejones: 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
At least they accept who they are, not the ones that will lie that they're straight
Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by Dafungames: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
I'm not gay, but I feel we all have right to do whatever we want to do with out body. Both of them know they don't find ladies attractive, why must we force them to be like us. This life is complex, and more complex than any religion or culture.

How will you see it if you find your male Dog fucking another male dog?

How will you react to it? Weird right?

Such evil can't happen in my eyes. I will use my siblings Oraimo cord flog sense into your body... WTF! angry

2 Likes

Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dafungames:

How will you see it if you find your male Dog fucking another male dog?

How will you react to it? Weird right?

Such evil can't happen in my eyes. I will use my siblings Oraimo cord flog sense into your body... WTF! angry
You can qualify them with whatever animal you like, that doesn't stop them from who they are.

Many have remained quiet, trying to understand why they are different, many were scared all their lives to come out. Just like 98% of people have 10 fingers and 10 toes, those that have more or less are humans like us too, you can't call them dogs or disabled, because they don't see themselves as disabled.

We've heard of men that left their marriage after weeks to be with their boyfriends, we've heard of wives complaining their husbands have weak erection or cannot "do", societies push them in to marriage, and some of them were forced to accept. I don't blame the few that are coming out to say who they really are and what they really want.

I've seen a male child with the female part, I've heard of a lady who they are say she has a penis. Leave this people to live their life, don't let them be scared to death, haba

1 Like

Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by Dafungames: 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
You can qualify them with whatever animal you like, that doesn't stop them from who they are.

Many have remained quiet, trying to understand why they are different, many were scared all their lives to come out. Just like 98% of people have 10 fingers and 10 toes, those that have more or less are humans like us too, you can't call them dogs or disabled, because they don't see themselves as disabled.

We've heard of men that left their marriage after weeks to be with their boyfriends, we've heard of wives complaining their husbands have weak erection or cannot "do", societies push them in to marriage, and some of them were forced to accept. I don't blame the few that are coming out to say who they really are and what they really want.

I've seen a male child with the female part, I've heard of a lady who they are say she has a penis. Leave this people to live their life, don't let them be scared to death, haba

Words of a atheist. So God that gave the instruction is a fool? Let leave God aside. Morally it's wrong. Those with disabilities don't go playing with disabled aliens because they are disabled.

They play with real humans, same way a human with female shape but with male organs has the right to to marry a woman because he is a man. We judge by the organs dude.

Stop trying to justify issues by giving it evil justification. With what you said I could easily wake up one day become a terrorist, find a justification on why I am one and start killing people.

Let take for instance a terrorist wiping off your generation and aiming for your head because he feels he has justifications for what he is doing.

Let call a spade a spade and not shovel.
Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dafungames:

Words of a atheist. So God that gave the instruction is a fool? Let leave God aside. Morally it's wrong. Those with disabilities don't go playing with disabled aliens because they are disabled.

They play with real humans, same way a human with female shape but with male organs has the right to to marry a woman because he is a man. We judge by the organs dude.

Stop trying to justify issues by giving it evil justification. With what you said I could easily wake up one day become a terrorist, find a justification on why I am one and start killing people.

Let take for instance a terrorist wiping off your generation and aiming for your head because he feels he has justifications for what he is doing.

Let call a spade a spade and not shovel.
You initially compared a God creation with dogs, now you are abusing God again. I should have avoided you.
Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by Corridon: 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Come out of your closet. You are one.

1 Like

Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Corridon:
Come out of your closet. You are one.
God forbid. I reject it, but that doesn't mean I should be making jest of those guys for having different hormones.
Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by Dafungames: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:

You initially compared a God creation with dogs, now you are abusing God again. I should have avoided you.

God knows I didn't do it in form of insult. Even during class lessons our teachers do comparison with anything non ridiculous.

Admit your mistake and move on.

There is no God fearing person that would say such.
Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by ntipro: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
This should not make frontpage please

We have enough problem already in this country
Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dafungames:

God knows I didn't do it in form of insult. Even during class lessons our teachers do comparison with anything non ridiculous.

Admit your mistake and move on.

There is no God fearing person that would say such.
According to your religion, you think we all depend on your religion to survive.

A God fearing individual according to my religion, beliefs, and culture will respect them, and not condemn them, because they are humans too.
Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by 7buckz(m): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
@Viraltrends123
Gaybriel on the loose lol
Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
7buckz:
@Viraltrends123
Gaybriel on the loose lol
na your papa be gaybriel, God forbid
Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by Dafungames: 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
According to your religion, you think we all depend on your religion to survive.

A God fearing individual according to my religion, beliefs, and culture will respect them, and not condemn them, because they are humans too.

Including terrorists. cheesy You make me laugh. Do you think the world would be any better if we were all atheist?

Come on man. There would be lawlessness everywhere.

Everyone would be bringing their own belief and shoving it on our throats wether civil or non civil until some develops something that wipes us all. Go on with your belief.

I can't help you because you are very far and most importantly I don't have time. Let the matter just die like that.
Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by 7buckz(m): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
@Viraltrends123
This nigga gay!

Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by Ghester: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
Lovely ♡
Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by Dmacqh(m): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
It’s jackpot for us boobs and ass lovers . We have extra boobs to suck and ass to knack
Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by kelspinall(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
mad people everywhere
Re: New Couple Trending In SA As Man Proposes To His Boyfriend. Photos And Video by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
Rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

A LovePeddler Is In Love With Me. / "beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beholder" How True? / Women Shave Your Legs For God Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.