Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Something From Pandora Box - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something From Pandora Box (7098 Views)

Pandora Ft. Atiku - Let's Go To Court Mp3 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something From Pandora Box by tonysunkan: 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
Her butt cheeks, her pussy are massaging my dick. Squeezing my dick. I was so Hot! So hard!

“This one was not bad.” I was stammering.

She was popping another lozenge. What about this one? Again she was moving her lips closer to my lips. I was trying to relax, enjoy the moment. I was closing my eyes. I was feeling the warmth of her face radiating onto my face. She must be so close. I was hearing her exhale, feeling her hot air on my mouth. It was strawberry flavour.

Oh how much I want her! I want to breath her air. I want to – interrupted thoughts. Her lips are brushing against mine. For the shortest moment. I was shocked and can’t help myself and I was contracting the muscles of my dick involuntarily.

Pushing my shaft out a little further. Through the slit. As she was moving her head back, I was also feeling her moving her body. Her pussy pushing down on my dick. I was close to exploding. “Strawberry was it?” I was whispering.

“Yeah” she was whispering back. Lust was in our voices. “Not bad either.”

I was suddenly breathing heavily. I haven’t noticed that I have held my breath after the shock of her lips brushing mine. The whole situation was ridiculous. Where was the subtlety in this? It was all gone!

She was again reaching for the pack of lozenges and putting another one in her mouth. “What about this one?”

To my surprise she was suddenly adjusting her position. She was been sitting on my lap sideways.

Now she was lifting her pantyless butt off my lap and putting one knee next to one side of my lap, the other knee on the other side of my lap, facing me frontally. She was straddling me. I was so shocked by this. As she was lifting off her butt I was involuntarily contracting my dick one more time and it was fully popping out of the slit.

Hard as a rock. Throbbing flat against my belly. My dick must be covered in precum. I can’t remember the last time I was this excited. I was so close to cumming. She was sitting down on me now. I was in paradise. Her butt cheeks on my thighs.

Her pussy was sitting straight on my shaft. Pressing my shaft against my belly. My tip was free, in front of her pussy. She was moving her mouth close to mine. I was closing my eyes again. I was feeling her exhale.

Taking it all in. Peach flavour! As she was moving her head towards mine she was shifting her pussy forward, pressing on my shaft, closer to my tip. It was too much to take! I was feeling her mouth, her lips brushing against mine and - she was kissing me now!

Pushing the peach lozenge into my mouth with her tongue, kissing me passionately. At the same time she was adjusting her pussy, moving further forward to the tip of my dick. It was pushing straight against her wet opening now.

She was putting on more pressure, more pressure. And the moment I’ve been fantasizing about for months was coming true! I was sliding inside her! I was feeling her pussy around my dick.
Re: Something From Pandora Box by Awesome05: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Something From Pandora Box by tonysunkan: 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
And the moment I’ve been fantasizing about for months was coming true! I was sliding inside her! I was feeling her pussy around my dick.

I was losing all self control. I was grabbing her by the hips, pushing in my dick as far as I can. The pleasure! “Mmmh” she was moaning.

She started grinding back and forth on my dick, faster and faster. I was grabbing her butt cheeks from behind helping her with the grind. Pushing her back and forth.

Her clit was grinding against my body. “Aaahhh!”

She was breathing heavier, moaning. It doesn’t take long and she was cumming all over my dick twitching, screaming from pleasure. I was in heaven. I was putting my hands underneath her butt cheeks lifting her up and thrust my dick in and out of her pussy, faster and faster. No holding back! It doesn’t take long and I was about to cum.

“Can I cum in your mouth?”

I can’t believe I have just requested that. Before I finish that thought, she was wrapped her mouth around the tip of my dick stroking my shaft with one hand.

I can’t believe this was happening! I was about to cum inside her beautiful young mouth. “Run your other finger up and down my shaft, between my balls, push against my asshole.”

She was complying without hesitation. The cheeks of her face look hollow as she has been opening her jaws wide to accommodate my cock. So beautiful! Just a few blissful moments later I was releasing myself into her mouth. Pumping, contracting. I have finished.

She was pushing her lips together sliding my dick out of her mouth making sure to suck all my cum out. As my dick was out she was straddling me again on the couch, her face close to my face.

She was swallowing my cum and pushing her full lips against mine. We’re kissing intimately, embracing each other. Her head was resting on my shoulder.

Her petite young body pressing against mine. I finally made my dream come true. bleeped her. bleeped the hottest girl I’ve ever met in my entire life. It was bliss. Paradise. I was savouring the moment.

“Peach” I am saying. “Hmm?” she was replying as if she had forgotten that she asked me before about my favourite flavour of her lozenges. “Peach was my favourite flavour” I was saying with a grin.

“Oh” She replied, smiling back. “My favourite flavour was you, AY” she replied grinning cockily.

“Aww. You’re too sweet darling!” I was kissing her briefly on her lips and give her a squeeze as we keep cuddling on the couch, underneath the blanket.

The breakup with Dora had become a reality. We’ve decided on the date when Dora and Bimbo were moving out. This whole messy situation would be over soon. I was half happy and half sad. The reasonable voice inside me was happy.

It was wrong what Bimbo and I were doing. It was not how a stepfather-stepdaughter relationship should be. It was good that this will be over soon. But at the same time I can’t help myself. I want Bimbo. She was so incredibly hot. Completely out of my league, so young. Somehow I felt sorry for Bimbo.
Re: Something From Pandora Box by FairCritic(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Something From Pandora Box by Awesome05: 6:06am On Nov 28, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Something From Pandora Box by ThrillPlus: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
Go on.
Re: Something From Pandora Box by BigBasher: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2022
Go on.
Re: Something From Pandora Box by Awesome05: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2022
ride on.
Re: Something From Pandora Box by ThrillPlus: 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
Next...
Re: Something From Pandora Box by FairCritic(m): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
Go on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. / Okirika Festival In Nigeria Where Young Virgins Dance N3ked - Toktok9ja / Paroh's 2020 Fleshlight: Applebutt Gang Vs Soap/vaseline Crew Needs It(images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.