Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. (7103 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by 0079jaBond(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
I've a female friend whom I once expressed my love for but we didn't enter into a relationship because neither of us was ready to commit to it at that time. We met in school and we've had some ups and downs in the past.

There's this attitude of hers that bothers me and I had made up my mind to let go of her. Sometimes, she seems all nice and good but all of a sudden, she begins to act differently. I've experienced this in our face-to-face conversations and online chats (which is the most annoying). Could it be personality disorder, mood swing, dishonesty or friendzoning tactics on her part? Or is it me overreacting? Or there's something wrong with me in some way that turns her off?

Whatever be the case anyway, I already decided from December last year to FINALLY erase her. Take note of the word 'finally' because similar decisions were made once or twice before, only for her to return and it seemed good until shit happened again. There was a time she appeared to have taken such stance also and I broke it off and then we went back to point zero. Well, it's not as if I'm hating her or kicking her out of my life; I simply don't want any emotional/psychological torture caused by her attitude. Until she comes clean and straight before we can be good.

So last December was the last straw as earlier said. She never returned any of my calls; I chat her up and complained, only to get an unconvincing excuse. It appeared I was being too "pushy" and I concluded it has got to be the time to back off completely. I couldn't afford to start the new year with old, unimproving, discomforting and insincere friendships/relationships. Though I'd still be her friend but I'd drastically reduce the ties, maintain my composure much better and get involved with other things.

Now she's back. She jokingly asked why we weren't close as before and apologised if she did any wrong. This is the usual drill, so I smiled and made her realise I had moved on. We got chatty for a bit till she ignored me and I've not heard a word from her since then. This is pissing me off and I can't take it anymore which is why I'm humbly seeking your help.

Should I:
a) Talk to her and let her realise the hurting attitude? But wouldn't that make me look somehow?
b) Forget about her and if at anytime she beeps me, I should ignore her too? Or
c) ..... (please help me fill it)

Thank you...

1 Like

Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
Screw her. For your own sanity. Just forget about her until she's figured out her issues.

7 Likes

Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by VargasVee(m): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lol. Just imagine how a girl's playing ball with your feelings.

It's obvs she doesn't give a rat's arse bout you. Do sth meaningful with your life. Truss me tomorrow when you make it, she'll come pleading. they all do.

12 Likes

Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by NairalandCS(m): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
B and make sure you collect your mumu button from her.

4 Likes

Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by 0079jaBond(m): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Inanna:
Screw her. For your own sanity. Just forget about her until she's figured out her issues.

True but I doubt she'd admit that she has any issue though...
It's so annoying

1 Like

Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by 0079jaBond(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Inanna:

True but I doubt she'd admit she has any issue though...
It's so annoying
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by ObaKlaz: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
I just wonder why some guys enjoy being tossed around emotionally by ladies. That girl ain't got your time; wake up and smell the coffee!

Take a long, final hike away from her & get extra-busy! That girl's got TIME-WASTER written all over her.

...But you may persist if it's just a taste of the cookie you want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by 0079jaBond(m): 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
VargasVee:

It's obvs she doesn't give a rat's arse bout you. Do sth meaningful with your life. Truss me tomorrow when you make it, she'll come pleading. they all do.

My guy, you can imagine. See as the thing pain me. And I usually don't accept anyone's rubbish when they play games with me.

The sad part is, she's a devoted Christian girl and she appears all nice to everyone but perhaps her smartness is shifting her moral brain. Like you said, I believe she'll bite her fingers someday
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by 0079jaBond(m): 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
ObaKlaz:
I just wonder why some guys enjoy being tossed around emotionally by ladies. That girl ain't got your time; wake up and smell the coffee!

Take a long, final hike away from her & get extra-busy! That girl's got TIME-WASTER written all over her.

...But you may persist if it's just a taste of the cookie you want.

Thanks bro but cookie keh? Lailai, I'll let her pass and not near me. Moreso, you know my faith is against it wink
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by 0079jaBond(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
NairalandCS:
B and make sure you collect your mumu button from her.

chai you cun insult me join. Thanks though
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by bbbabes(f): 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
This one pass me
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
0079jaBond:
I've a female friend whom I once expressed my love for but we didn't enter into a relationship because neither of us was ready to commit to it at that time. We met in school and we've had some ups and downs in the past.

There's this attitude of hers that bothers me and I had made up my mind to let go of her. Sometimes, she seems all nice and good but all of a sudden, she begins to act differently. I've experienced this in our face-to-face conversations and online chats (which is the most annoying). Could it be personality disorder, mood swing, dishonesty or friendzoning tactics on her part? Or is it me overreacting? Or there's something wrong with me in some way that turns her off?

Whatever be the case anyway, I already decided from December last year to FINALLY erase her. Take note of the word 'finally' because similar decisions were made once or twice before, only for her to return and it seemed good until shit happened again. There was a time she appeared to have taken such stance also and I broke it off and then we went back to point zero. Well, it's not as if I'm hating her or kicking her out of my life; I simply don't want any emotional/psychological torture caused by her attitude. Until she comes clean and straight before we can be good.

So last December was the last straw as earlier said. She never returned any of my calls; I chat her up and complained, only to get an unconvincing excuse. It appeared I was being too "pushy" and I concluded it has got to be the time to back off completely. I couldn't afford to start the new year with old, unimproving, discomforting and insincere friendships/relationships. Though I'd still be her friend but I'd drastically reduce the ties, maintain my composure much better and get involved with other things.

Now she's back. She jokingly asked why we weren't close as before and apologised if she did any wrong. This is the usual drill, so I smiled and made her realise I had moved on. We got chatty for a bit till she ignored me and I've not heard a word from her since then. This is pissing me off and I can't take it anymore which is why I'm humbly seeking your help.

Should I:
a) Talk to her and let her realise the hurting attitude? But wouldn't that make me look somehow?
b) Forget about her and if at anytime she beeps me, I should ignore her too? Or
c) ..... (please help me fill it)

Thank you...
Block and delete as it is hot... Don't give anyone d power to toil with ur emotions

5 Likes

Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by Martin0(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nma27:
Block and delete as it is hot... Don't give anyone d power to toil with ur emotions
shocked
Nma27:
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by 0079jaBond(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nma27:

Hmmm you're right. But won't I be seen as immature and insecure if I disconnect her from my social channels?
I wish to set a standard and make her and/or any other intending girl realise that I can't be taken for granted
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by NairalandCS(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
0079jaBond:

chai you cun insult me join. Thanks though

Lool no be insult. Me sef never collect my mumu button from one girl like that but we no dey the same location so the the button no dey work.

2 Likes

Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by gunners160(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
Don't forget about r please I beg of you. Try and talk to r and in fact use sweet words. Once you fork r,just smile and behave in thesame way and manner she behaved to you then. Look for a better chick and move on with life.She is only playing with your feelings so you too play with hers
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by gunners160(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
0079jaBond:

Hmmm you're right. But won't I be seen as immature and insecure if I disconnect her from my social channels?
I wish to set a standard and make her and/or any other intending girl realise that I can't be taken for granted
Please don't do this because it would only make you immature.Just pay her in her own coin full stop. Knack the akpako and move on.. letting r go just like that go pain you. But never over spend on her
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
0079jaBond:

My dear, ur happiness and peace of mind should b your priority.... I block and delete without looking back. I have just one life to live, can't let any baga frustrate it

1 Like

Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by 0079jaBond(m): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
NairalandCS:

Lool no be insult. Me sef never collect my mumu button from one girl like that but we no dey the same location so the the button no dey work.

cheesy cheesy make God deliver us from all this type of girls oo lol
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by 0079jaBond(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
gunners160:
Don't forget about r please I beg of you. Try and talk to r and in fact use sweet words. Once you fork r,just smile and behave in thesame way and manner she behaved to you then. Look for a better chick and move on with life.She is only playing with your feelings so you too play with hers

Omo, u be real gunner o and e be lyk say u cari correct ammunitions wit dis special technique wey u dey teach me. Mbok I still be virgin grin

But thanks though
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by Dandiaz72(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
My man flee... she doesn't care about you. Why else would she be joking with your emotions. She does this on purpose. U can thank me later.
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by 0079jaBond(m): 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nma27:
My dear, ur happiness and peace of mind should b your priority.... I block and delete without looking back. I have just one life to live, can't let any baga frustrate it

True. Life can be cruel sometimes sha
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by 0079jaBond(m): 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Dandiaz72:
My man flee... she doesn't care about you. Why else would she be joking with your emotions. She does this on purpose. U can thank me later.

Thanks man. But I'm tempted to ask; have you experienced or seen/heard a similar situation like mine? There was a time I read some stuff about personality disorder but a friend advised me not to confront her with it otherwise it may piss her off. Moreover, could there be a slight chance that this is all a mere misunderstanding between us?

I wish to know your thoughts and from others too, and if I sound silly, please let me know! Thanks...
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by Dandiaz72(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
0079jaBond:

Thanks man. But I'm tempted to ask; have you experienced or seen/heard a similar situation like mine? There was a time I read some stuff about personality disorder but a friend advised me not to confront her with it otherwise it may piss her off. Moreover, could there be a slight chance that this is all a mere misunderstanding between us?

I wish to know your thoughts and from others too, and if I sound silly, please let me know! Thanks...
I understand how u feel, i've been there, i'm sure she is seeing another guy. email me for more pieces of advice
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by DavidTheGeek: 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
I once had a friend like that. Guess what i did.... The opposite of what you're doing.

You're here reporting to us instead of tackling her.

In my case, i told her clearly i don't want a friend who does this and that.

She'll apologise and later repeat the ish.

So i simply told her to leave me the f alone.

Don't allow anyone toy with your emotions. Be harsh if that's the only language she'll understand.

Don't just ignore her. If you do, she won't know you're ignoring her bcuz of her attitude.
You have to tell her point blank, without blinking.

You guys will later make up but still maintain the distance.

1 Like

Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by NairalandCS(m): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
0079jaBond:

cheesy cheesy make God deliver us from all this type of girls oo lol

Amen o.
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by OlaRolls(m): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hello! Am Olarolls based in Osogbo.
Do You know I GET MY FOOD ITEMS AND
INCENTIVES FOR FREE ON MONTHLY BASIS FROM
*MASSIVE GLOBAL FOOD NETWORK*
WITH JUST ONE TIME PAYMENT OF *5600*

WONT YOU RATHER JOIN
ME IN THIS OPPORTUNITY?
Have u heard of the easiest way to feed yourself and even help feed others?
Have u heard of the easiest way to eat and even have enough cash to spend?
Have u heard of the easiest way to go on holiday with a pocket money as much as #1,000,000?
Have u ever dreamt of owning ur own car?
Here comes a great opportunity to make all this become reality.
*MASSIVE GLOBAL FOOD NETWORK* is the key you need.
Contact Olarolls on whatsapp� 080372 72006.
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by 0079jaBond(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
DavidTheGeek:
I once had a friend like that. Guess what i did.... The opposite of what you're doing.

You're here reporting to us instead of tackling her.

In my case, i told her clearly i don't want a friend who does this and that.

She'll apologise and later repeat the ish.

So i simply told her to leave me the f alone.

Don't allow anyone toy with your emotions. Be harsh if that's the only language she'll understand.

Don't just ignore her. If you do, she won't know you're ignoring her bcuz of her attitude.
You have to tell her point blank, without blinking.

You guys will later make up but still maintain the distance.

I'll call this '007 action style' which I like and ur point is another reason why I like understanding differing views so that I won't rush anything.

But now, how do I go about it so I won't fall again? ''once beaten twice shy, and if I'm beaten a second time, then kuku kee me", you catch?
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
VargasVee:

It's obvs she doesn't give a rat's arse bout you. Do sth meaningful with your life[b]. Truss me tomorrow when you make it, she'll come pleading[/b]. they all do.

Did you have to bring this up? I'm a guy, yes! But it's senseless when you guys think a girl has to come crawling to a guy she rejected when he's on money.

Abi girls nor de follow hammer?!
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by VargasVee(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
iamadonis2:

Did you have to bring this up? I'm a guy, yes! But it's senseless when you guys think a girl has to come crawling to a guy she rejected when he's on money.

Abi girls nor de follow hammer?!

It's the bitter truth, one way or another, even if they achieve whatever it is, they'll still realise how they messed up. Deal with it!
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by ClayT(m): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
Let her know the attitude is bullshit...let it lead to a fight if needed just to place your point, because this is the only way u could have peace of mind, let ur feelings out...then cut ties completely...ignore her subsequent calls nd all
Re: She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
VargasVee:

It's the bitter truth, one way or another, even if they achieve whatever it is, they'll still realise how they messed up. Deal with it!

The world does not revolve around your balls, Bro. You're fuckinggg expendable; so is any gir you date. If you breakup, wish yourselves well and be on your way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue / Am i cursed? / How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.