Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Dealing With Male Pattern Baldness,how Are You Coping? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With Male Pattern Baldness,how Are You Coping? (2409 Views)

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / Husband Returns From Night Vigil At 3am, Catches Wife In Bed With Male Lover / Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With Male Pattern Baldness,how Are You Coping? by publisher(m): 12:55am On Aug 08, 2011
For lots of guys Baldness can be a nightmare,especially for those whose hair compliments their looks. Now that your hair is falling off,has your life changed? How do women respond to you? Has your confidence level witnessed a lull?
I began balding in my mid twenties.it was a horrible experience for me cos i had long hair in my university days and the ladies loved it. Now in my 30s,i still have hair but the tip of my head has become a helipad. Should i go the 'gorimapka' way,or just leave it as it is? Cos i know that gorimakpa does not fit everybody. Ladies out there,what do you do when your man is going bald?
Re: Dealing With Male Pattern Baldness,how Are You Coping? by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 08, 2011
I would just tell him to shave his head because that can look rather sexy!
Whats gorimakpa?
Re: Dealing With Male Pattern Baldness,how Are You Coping? by Abuna: 1:03am On Aug 08, 2011
talina:

I would just tell him to shave his head because that can look rather sexy!
Whats gorimakpa?

Complete baldness as in as smooth as a baby's bum. cool
Re: Dealing With Male Pattern Baldness,how Are You Coping? by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 08, 2011
Abuna:

Complete baldness as in as smooth as a baby's bum. cool

Ok, thanks. Yes, do gorimakpa!
Re: Dealing With Male Pattern Baldness,how Are You Coping? by deniyor: 1:18am On Aug 08, 2011
That's why God created man and man created Rogaine.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Male Pattern Baldness,how Are You Coping? by Mynd44: 1:54am On Aug 08, 2011
Gorimapa is the way to go bro atleast you can hide the DESERTIFICATION of your head. No offence
Re: Dealing With Male Pattern Baldness,how Are You Coping? by publisher(m): 3:05am On Aug 08, 2011
That's why God created man and man created Rogaine.

Regaine doesnt work,trust me and if it does succeed in slowing ur balding,the minute you stop using it,your hair starts falling off twice as fast!
Re: Dealing With Male Pattern Baldness,how Are You Coping? by iice(f): 4:08am On Aug 08, 2011
Gorimakpa jare
Re: Dealing With Male Pattern Baldness,how Are You Coping? by mecussey(m): 9:12am On Aug 08, 2011
Deniyor and publisher, do you know where Rogaine is sold in Nigeria?
Re: Dealing With Male Pattern Baldness,how Are You Coping? by Tosinville(m): 9:27am On Aug 08, 2011
Kodo na im sure pass.
Re: Dealing With Male Pattern Baldness,how Are You Coping? by MMM2(m): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2011
afro angry
Re: Dealing With Male Pattern Baldness,how Are You Coping? by deniyor: 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2011
publisher:

Regaine doesnt work,trust me and if it does succeed in slowing your balding,the minute you stop using it,your hair starts falling off twice as fast!

You are right. It works but you will have to use it continuously. If you stop, your hair reverts to the way it was before you started using Rogaine within six weeks. You can say you are waiting for a more permanent solution but remember, the companies are there to make a profit, and can only do so with returning customers.

If you want a permanent option, you can do hair transplant. Which is way expensive.

mecussey:

I'm sorry I do not know. I do not live in Nigeria and am unable to help you there. But if you can't find one, go to the Rogaine website.
Re: Dealing With Male Pattern Baldness,how Are You Coping? by Mynd44: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2011
Yawns
Re: Dealing With Male Pattern Baldness,how Are You Coping? by publisher(m): 1:06am On Aug 09, 2011

Yes,you can buy it on kofo Abayomi street,victoria island,there's a pharmaceutical store just after Citibank building,i cant remember the name of the store but you cant miss it, just after Citibank. A pack is sold for about N14k.
Re: Dealing With Male Pattern Baldness,how Are You Coping? by publisher(m): 1:10am On Aug 09, 2011
Yawns

@Mynd_44 ,i'm glad you have an afro,pls allow real men to discuss real issues!
Re: Dealing With Male Pattern Baldness,how Are You Coping? by Mynd44: 1:22am On Aug 09, 2011
^^^
so you are having sleepless nights over your bald head? Sorry oo. I guess you can't be caught in GALLAS then. You should try shaving the style called skull and the rubbind ADI-AGBON on your head. It will reflect light better than a mirror
Re: Dealing With Male Pattern Baldness,how Are You Coping? by dammytex: 2:32am On Aug 11, 2011
In fact I myself can't seem to understand why my once full straight hair keeps running backwards.
Funny enough, it still compliments my looks to a more matured appearance. And since my best asset remains my eyes, who cares about being bald. But E pain me sha-----
Re: Dealing With Male Pattern Baldness,how Are You Coping? by HealthyHair: 10:48pm On May 14, 2013
All too many times I hear people lament about their hair loss and all too many times I hear them lament that they’ve used several expensive products and concoctions to re-grow their hair to no avail. So many men and women have given up on their hair loss problems and believe it’s hopeless. Well, I know from my years of experience that hair re-growth is 100% possible even on a balding scalp with the right products, the right application techniques and of course, the right simple routine care.

If you are experiencing any form of hair loss; premature baldness, alopecia of all sorts, post pregnancy hair loss, trauma induced hair loss, chemical hair loss (damage from relaxers) e.t.c. reach out to us and together we will find the suitable hair loss solution for you. It’s no wonder we are Nigeria’s No 1 Hair Loss and Baldness Treatment Expert.

All too many times I hear people lament about their hair loss and all too many times I hear them lament that they’ve used several expensive products and concoctions to re-grow their hair to no avail. So many men and women have given up on their hair loss problems and believe it’s hopeless. Well, I know from my years of experience that hair re-growth is 100% possible even on a balding scalp with the right products, the right application techniques and of course, the right simple routine care.

If you are experiencing any form of hair loss; premature baldness, receding hair line alopecia of all sorts, post pregnancy hair loss, trauma induced hair loss, chemical hair loss (damage from relaxers) e.t.c. reach out to us and together we will find the suitable hair loss solution for you. It’s no wonder we are Nigeria’s No 1 Hair Loss and Baldness Treatment Expert.

To view our baldness treatment page with our before and after treatment pictures for both male and female,please visit www.herbalhairgrowth.com.ng/b Our products for hair loss and baldness treatment are revolutionary and completely herbal based with zero side effects.

BENEFITS
Quick Effect: Stop hair loss in 7days! Start new hair growth in 15 Days!
No Oral Drugs: Cure baldness with a spray
No Side Effects: 100% Indian & Chinese herbs
Easy To Use: Spray only in the morning and at night
No sting, no stain,no smell and no itch
Affordable: One set for 3months usage (3 x 60ml bottles)
Efficacy Proven: Results beyond your expectations

Contact Details
HERBAL HAIR GROWTH NIGERIA
Email: info@herbalhairgrowth.com.ng
Tel: 08023871004 or 08145043852
Address: 38 Osho Drive, Olodi Apapa, Lagos.

For FREE consultation, call Mrs. Okeke on 08023871004.

EXCEPTIONAL RESULTS GUARANTEED!

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Told Me That She I S A Demon ***part1*** / What Do Women Mean Whey They Say They Want A "Real Man"? (VIDEO) / When Your Partner Goes On Sex Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.