Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,505 members, 7,843,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

What's The Weirdest Food Combination You've Ever Had Or Seen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weirdest Food Combination You've Ever Had Or Seen? (273 Views)

I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) / Weird Food Combination You've Eaten Or Seen Someone Eaten / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Weirdest Food Combination You've Ever Had Or Seen? by HanisahZuwy: 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hello all!
I'm Hanisah Zuweira. I'm the fifth born in a family of 2 boys, 4 girls.

There's a thread here where someone put sugar inside cooked beans that she was about to eat. I saw that combo as weird, infact, the weirdest food combination I have ever seen. Surprisingly, in the thread I saw other people who were saying that it's a normal thing to them, that they have done such too. I don't know how to post thread link, I would have done so, so you can see for yourself. I then realized that what may be weird to one, might just be a normal thing to the other person. This might be as a result of where/how we were raised, among other factors too.

So, let's hear from you, the weirdest food combination you've ever had or seen, so others can see and learn that what's normal to them may be weird to others, and what's weird to them might just be a normal thing to others, that way we'll all learn to appreciate all of them and not be queasy about them.

And, we can also get to learn their recipes and try out some of them and see how they taste, right?

Let me start; my weirdest food combination ever is the sugar and cooked beans combo that is on that thread. I'll attach a picture of it below.

You can also share a picture if you have any.

So, let's hear yours!
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combination You've Ever Had Or Seen? by HanisahZuwy: 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
This is a picture of the combo;

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combination You've Ever Had Or Seen? by Stallionhorse: 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
Cassava, Ewa, eh. I've never tried the three together sha.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combination You've Ever Had Or Seen? by osazee99: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
cassava leaf and rice
Re: What's The Weirdest Food Combination You've Ever Had Or Seen? by dollytino4real(f): 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
U dey miss if u never use garri eat indomie, u Don put dry garri inside coconut rice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Social Media Has Done to Most Ladies. / Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover.. / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.