Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Working Family Man With Children,how Much Is Ideal To Save And Invest Monthly. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Working Family Man With Children,how Much Is Ideal To Save And Invest Monthly. (202 Views)

Is It Ideal To Ask One's Kid To Fight Back / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / A Family Man Can Have This Too: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Working Family Man With Children,how Much Is Ideal To Save And Invest Monthly. by ibechris(m): 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
Pls,singles keep off.

I have been married for the past 7yrs and counting,my wife and I are salary earners and and we invest virtually everything we earn in a month while we depend on our side hustle for children's fees,feeding,house rent and fueling of our two cars.

Our over all income per amonth fluctuates such as sometimes we earn 2million or above or less depending on the clients need.

Now is the question,how much is ideal to save in a month while maintaining a tight budget because of the way things have really gone up in this country...and I am also considering getting a small car for Uber next year to augment my monthly income to at least 3million.

I will need your advice!

(1) (Reply)

Baby Products Brought In / Handling A Child That Lie / Are You Still Dulling Yourself? Apply For Western Union Grants Of $40,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.