Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus (34738 Views)

Flooding: Australian Government Warns Nationals Against Travelling To Nigeria / Be Wary Of Northern Cyprus: FG Issues Travel Advisory For Nigerians / UAE: FG Advises Intending Travellers To Be Guided By New Visa Regime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by shortIGBOman: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
casdoruche:
Abike the tribal bygot

You call her tribal bigot, cause she always say the truth about, Nigerian Criminals abroad. grin

Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by airsaylongcome: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
obedience4:

Cyprus not the same with northern Cyprus..
If you go to the capital of Cyprus Nicosia you will know that lekki they suffer..
Cyprus is a nice place to chill..
Na igbo boys get Nicosia

Lol! Igbo boys don colonize Lefkosia? Na wa! Back in the day na Yoruba boys colonize there. Engomi, Strovolos, and all na Yoruba boys.

1 Like

Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by airsaylongcome: 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
KingAzubuike:
What do Yahoo boys go to Cyprus to do. Alot of them go there.

To the illegally occupied north of Cyprus. Drugs, fraud, prostitution.
Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by wink2015(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
chaddy16:
It's unfortunate that most Yahoo boys that go there don't read the news. They will still go. Everybody wan Japa.
Cyprus of all countries. Tufiakwa

North Cyprus is far better than Nigeria.

But you must have a reliable source of income to sustain your living expenses.

North Cyprus is primarily for holiday making.

It is like UAE where people travel to for holiday in Dubai or Abu Dhabi.

Even though the Turkish Cypriot government in the country went on to develop Educational Tourism.

It does not mean there are jobs in North Cyprus.

3 Likes

Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by adecz: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
rusher14:

Where did she make the claim it is the government's doing?

You guys just love to twist facts.

All she did was state the facts about remittances but trust you to make it political.

It's clear you lack the skill of
reading between the lines.

Ask yourself, wetin concern security
situation in Northern Cyprus with
diaspora remittances if not trying to
score cheap political points..

1 Like

Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by obedience4(m): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Soso990240:
I would say Northern Cyprus is different from Southern Cyprus.. Na different Government de control dem... that is Greece Government and Turkey Government

I get your point but Cyprus if you say southern Cyprus has autonomy just like Taiwan and have its own government.
But the northern Cyprus is more of a colony of Turkey
And it is not recognise by the international comunity so a lot of issues can go wrong ..
Have been to Cyprus and its dope and well managed
Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Nigeria wan use that country shine.
Is Nigeria safe?
Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by airsaylongcome: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
chaddy16:
It's unfortunate that most Yahoo boys that go there don't read the news. They will still go. Everybody wan Japa.

Cyprus isn't at all bad. The UN recognized Republic of Cyprus I mean. It's a fairly stable and somewhat wealthy country with abundant Natural Gas resources. They have a good economy with a sizeable expatriate population mainly British and Russian

1 Like

Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by obedience4(m): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Lol! Igbo boys don colonize Lefkosia? Na wa! Back in the day na Yoruba boys colonize there. Engomi, Strovolos, and all na Yoruba boys.

Most don transit..
Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by airsaylongcome: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
obedience4:

I get your point but Cyprus if you say southern Cyprus has autonomy just like Taiwan and have its own government.
But the northern Cyprus is more of a colony of Turkey
And it is not recognise by the international comunity so a lot of issues can go wrong ..
Have been to Cyprus and its dope and well managed

Nicosia? Larnaca? Lim? Paphos? Agia Napa?
Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by fairwilliams: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
Instead make she said we should n0t travel to N0rthern Nigeria due to insecurity
Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by greggng: 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
chaddy16:

She said northern Cyprus. There is no problem with southern Cyprus..that uses euro
Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by airsaylongcome: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
obedience4:

Most don transit..

Left that island months before they joined the EU. Very sane, secure and fun island. Heard it's all fxcked up now with loads of African immigrants. Back then we knew all the Africans living in Nicosia and had mad parties during Christmas

1 Like

Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by rusher14: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
adecz:

It's clear you lack the skill of
reading between the lines.

Ask yourself, wetin concern security
situation in Northern Cyprus with
diaspora remittances if not trying to
score cheap political points..

You are writing absolute bollocks.

As any government, it is its duty to encourage as much inflow as possible.

It is also the duty of government to reel our relevant statistics.

Trying to condemn everything government does would not make your life better.

Grow up.

1 Like

Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by obedience4(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
Staphylococcus:

By far!

Those countries are just not in in Africa!

Even Russia has it stands, it’s a shot hole compared to Nigeria!

Same way our politicians are milking us is how oligarchs are milking them.

If not that Nigeria missed it, who will ever go to Cyprus, Ukraine or Russia!

Nigeria is better than Russia grin grin.
Have you been to Cyprus??
Guy stop saying what you don't know

1 Like

Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by Dafungames: 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
ImoleNaija:
AfghanEastern & AfghaNorthern parts of Nigeria inclusive. They are Terrorists-infested at the moment. If you know, you know.

Shut up abeg. You forgot that what happened in your region can never happen In Igbo land.

Have you suddenly forgotten your Grandma and Grandpa's that was sent to Benin Republic by Fulani herdsmen terrorist.

Now reason with your Brain and ask me if such a thing has happened or can happen in Igbo land. We would rather die than give up our land.

I know it's Peter Obi issue that is giving you sleepless night. Keep nursing pain and hatred. That hatred will drown you. I won't be surprised if you develop heart attack/HBP for PO matter.

1 Like

Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by obedience4(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Left that island months before they joined the EU. Very sane, secure and fun island. Heard it's all fxcked up now with loads of African immigrants. Back then we knew all the Africans living in Nicosia and had mad parties during Christmas

Guy Any crime committed in Nicosia now, it must be a either a Nigerian or from east Africa..
Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by Staphylococcus: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
obedience4:

Nigeria is better than Russia grin grin.
Have you been to Cyprus??
Guy stop saying what you don't know

What’s in Cyprus? It’s because you coming from a failed state and why you appreciating Cyprus.

To my person, it’s a shithole! I won’t even consider for vacation. I rather go sunbathe in UAE
Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by obedience4(m): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
Staphylococcus:

What’s in Cyprus? It’s because you coming from a failed state and why you appreciating Cyprus.

To my person, it’s a shithole! I won’t even consider for vacation. I rather go sunbathe in UAE

So what are will saying, why are you comparing a failed State with a island that's working

1 Like

Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by Elimon(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
ImoleNaija:
AfghanEastern & AfghaNorthern parts of Nigeria inclusive. They are Terrorists-infested at the moment. If you know, you know.

You mean Owo massacre does not qualify a AfghanWestern sector in this ur comment?
I pity yoruba who think they were safe in any way.

1 Like

Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by Lama70(m): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
I think this Nothern Cyprus is different from the main Cyprus we all know. I have my reservation about that place when I see students from Nigeria gaining admissions there effortlessly.

To those who have ears let them hear.

A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by imagrg(m): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Cyprus, whether North or South is not a better alternative to your homeland..Nigeria.

To make the country great again, we must do the following:

1. Let's change from being savage to being refined human beings.

2. Let's ask the US and other countries abroad to assist in freezing the accounts of Nigerian politicians in their countries and return such looted funds.

3. Let's shun tribalism and religious sentiments in politics as well as in sharing positions, allocation of resources in Nigeria.

4. Let's place a death sentence on fraud, ritual killing, rape and banditary.

5. Let's teach the children good moral conduct.

1 Like

Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by Jaydawg607: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
I'm not sure what this woman has particularly about North Cyprus. Two Nigerians were shot dead in Toronto about two weeks and half weeks ago.
She has not spoken about it yet
They need to ask themselves why people are leaving to these countries.

2 Likes

Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by godofuck231: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Let me
guess Nigerians don go there fvck their wives and girls then as usual sh*t for church
Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
Staphylococcus:

By far!

Those countries are just not in in Africa!

Even Russia has it stands, it’s a shot hole compared to Nigeria!

Same way our politicians are milking us is how oligarchs are milking them.

If not that Nigeria missed it, who will ever go to Cyprus, Ukraine or Russia!

nonsense trash..

okpolo eyes...e no be open eyes
Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by planetx: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
This japa by all means syndrome is going to be the downfall of a lot of Nigerians. I know of a young lady that went there after trying to no avail the Canadian route, now she is complaining bitterly and trying to get back home.

1 Like

Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by TolaniLuv: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
casdoruche:
Abike the tribal bygot

How is she Tribal bygot ? Can u explain . I won’t be surmised first to know u are igbo

1 Like

Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by lecturer22: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
chaddy16:
Ignorance or she jealousy. Have you been to Cyprus? Even the Northern unrecognized part is not on the same level with Nigeria.
Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by Fkmodhi: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
oshozondii:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/08/25/fg-advises-nigerians-against-travelling-to-northern-cyprus/
This woman is very funny imagine telling those who are in diaspora not to be afraid to invest in Nigeria even with the level of insecurity even don pack his roasted vulturebbqgrills to his agbados and cassavas master in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by lecturer22: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
planetx:
This japa by all means syndrome is going to be the downfall of a lot of Nigerians. I know of a young lady that went there after trying to no avail the Canadian route, now she is complaining bitterly and trying to get back home.
Why is she complaining? They didn't tell her the type of hustle they do there before she went? Her make are paying 7 millions in five months with their pussy
Re: FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus by TolaniLuv: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You call her tribal bigot, cause she always say the truth about, Nigerian Criminals abroad. grin

True! I know all tribe in Nigeria have one or two things we do in the diaspora. I have a friend who often visit people on detention in Japan. She told me 80% of Nigerians in Tokyo prison and detention are caught for drugs and the 80% are Igbo’s! And she’s from Edo. She said most of them don’t want to go back to Nigeria I just felt pity! Nigeria is not that bad if you know what you are doing . Calling this lady a tribal bigot wil tell u that Igbo feel people don’t like them or when people say the truth they always get angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Speeding Vehicle Rammed Into Lady's Shop In Owerri. Photos / FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China / Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.