Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,702 members, 7,862,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

"Factory Reset": Married Woman Slams Prankster Who Asked For Hook-up In Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Factory Reset": Married Woman Slams Prankster Who Asked For Hook-up In Video (491 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Factory Reset": Married Woman Slams Prankster Who Asked For Hook-up In Video by musaattahiru30: 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk9X62SG5jM

A prankster approached a woman and asked for her phone number, but she politely told him she was married. He didn't care.

He went ahead to ask for a 'hook-up'. She got angry, gave him a hot slap and called her husband to come outside.

"Someone said she's married, and you're asking for hook-up. Hand go touch you", a man reacted to the video.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Factory Reset": Married Woman Slams Prankster Who Asked For Hook-up In Video by Jashub: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
The guy dey rough . Had it been he drove in a car and wore gold chains , she for abandon her husband for sharp runs grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Factory Reset": Married Woman Slams Prankster Who Asked For Hook-up In Video by marenalexander7: 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
To the person Reading my post may your prayers be answered and my your destiny helper locat you this month Amen ���

I don't have much followers� but you can bless my life to by following me ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Factory Reset": Married Woman Slams Prankster Who Asked For Hook-up In Video by danjumaisah: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
I saw a video where a man wanted to prank another man without knowing that he is criminal . He met the man and was like they send me to kill you before he know it the real criminal removed his own gun and killed him. So this people should be careful .

(1) (Reply)

Guys That Date Student Let Here From Your Experience? / Do You Have Family & Friends That Just Stop Liking Your Photos On Facebook? / What's My Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.