Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

How Often Should Couples Have Sex? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Often Should Couples Have Sex? (44424 Views)

How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? / How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex / Should Couples Have Joint Or Separate Bank Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Oluchiugo: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
In as much as I agree with your position I beg to differ on reduction in their pleasure for sex. Permit me to say I've had numerous GFs and Married now. Initially it was like that for my Wife and I had this opinion of yours until I had to spice things up. My Brother if the Lady in question like u genuinely and dey relaxed with u n I do the right thing....Fire go catch o,I am talking of experience. I am proud to say I don spoil Madam now and we both crave for sex now unlike before
Jazzman01:
Sex in marriage is a scam especially if you marry Naija/African women. I pity men that rush into marriage because of sex thinking they will get it in abundance. Majority of African women have been genitally mutilated (circumcised) thereby reducing their urge and pleasure for sex. The average Nigerian lady will frustrate you and starve you of sex. many of them draw time table for it. some will only give you once in a month and immediately they give birth to one or two kids, just forget about sex with her completely because she wont allow you mount her again. That is the reason why polygamy is rampant in Africa and those men that cannot practice it resort to keeping multiple sidechicks.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by robosky02(m): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
Divay22:

He dey God hand o cheesy

Don't worry
Very soon lol
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Flyingngel(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Oesophagus99 post:

As for me o.. a good sex crates a stronger bond,trust & love ..

But Marital sex become more sweeter when not made to become a burden or timed into a must do affair or tasked into mandatory weekly schedules..

Men should learn to arouse their wives quite often & women also, should learn to 'Kickstart' husbands into having sex.

Problems starts to happen when women feel they're too big to start touching the man or

when women deprive their men sex just because of some filmsy excuse of quarrels.

Marriage for the intellectually minded is an institution where an angry couples unite to welcome visitor and until visitor leaves without suspecting there's a quarrel in that family..

The husband should willingly eat his wife's food and not refuse to give her money to cook despite anger o..

An angered wife should on her own part allow her husband to bleep her,moan for him and even kiss him passionately..

After wards she'll remind him; am still angry with you o and our fight continues.

Good talk, if to say you dey here, I for carry you go buy 404 and chill Star for you.
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by DMerciful(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
Thats two low...atleast twice per week
Legalcriminal:
Once in a month is okay or once in two months
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Stargurl20(f): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
robosky02:

See you na your type

When game start you go dey form am tired
Lol...
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by eazyduzit: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
atheistandproud:

Badman. So you know the scope too grin

Wella na .....I be Arewa product na grin grin grin
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by abbey621(m): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Oluchiugo:
In as much as I agree with your position I beg to differ on reduction in their pleasure for sex. Permit me to say I've had numerous GFs and Married now. Initially it was like that for my Wife and I had this opinion of yours until I had to spice things up. My Brother if the Lady in question like u genuinely and dey relaxed with u n I do the right thing....Fire go catch o,I am talking of experience. I am proud to say I don spoil Madam now and we both crave for sex now unlike before

If you like make fire catch una, you no fit sex pass once or twice a week in a marriage unless one or both of you are jobless. For newer marriages less than 5 years, the couples usually try to do agidi by spicing things up, reading motivational things etc but by year 7-15 OMO! It's a natural human condition mixed with the laws of diminishing returns.
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by abbey621(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Desusi:
Anytime, any place,any where.ln a civilised world,this is how it's done. But in African culture, we rarely talk about it because we see it as a taboo.

You think this is a movie, anytime? any place? Married couples o not Nkechi & Ola university couple grin grin grin
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by abbey621(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
Some men who are not tired of f**king their side chicks every day of the week are the ones with the most excuses 4 why sex shud be relegated to the background in their homes because they're busy. No matter how busy u are always create time 4 ur family. It will curb unnecessary arguments that will lead to a divorce

Even those wey no dey bleep thier GF, sex should not and can not be your highest priority. The question is how often? once or twice a week, every other day, or as body do you?
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by achimendy(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
Divay22:
Once a year angry

Wicked girl......
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Pacyrus(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Once in a month is okay or once in two months
For your mind �ur body dey work well so? grin
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by CheapHomes1: 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Josephkabila12: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
Oesophagus99:

But Marital sex become more sweeter when not made to become a burden or timed into a must do affair or tasked into mandatory weekly schedules..

Men should learn to arouse their wives quite often & women also, should learn to 'Kickstart' husbands into having sex.

Problems starts to happen when women feel they're too big to start touching the man or

when women deprive their men sex just because of some filmsy excuse of quarrels.

Marriage for the intellectually minded is an institution where an angry couples unite to welcome visitor and until visitor leaves without suspecting there's a quarrel in that family..

The husband should willingly eat his wife's food and not refuse to give her money to cook despite anger o..

An angered wife should on her own part allow her husband to bleep her,moan for him and even kiss him passionately..

After wards she'll remind him; am still angry with you o and our fight continues.

Nice one
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by ukaface(f): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Every hour non stop
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Oluchiugo: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Haha, God so good none of is are jobless and yes you can say this of you have not experienced it but if your Wife is beautiful,
sexy, sharp, you sleep together on same bed and u guys r not quarreling.........omo i dey go as Spirit directs o. On some Sundays and Saturdays I go up to 3 times I no go lie. But I understand not everyone feels that way n more so I used not to feel that way until
we knew what we now know haha. The marriage is 12yrs with 3 beautiful kids by the way
abbey621:

If you like make fire catch una, you no fit sex pass once or twice a week in a marriage unless one or both of you are jobless. For newer marriages less than 5 years, the couples usually try to do agidi by spicing things up, reading motivational things etc but by year 7-15 OMO! It's a natural human condition mixed with the laws of diminishing returns.

1 Like

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by winner37(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
As long we are together, I might decide to do it anytime and anyhow I like....
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Mrlecturer2: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
three times in a week
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by justjify(m): 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
Once a week
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Godstime234: 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Oesophagus99:

I love this part
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Thazard(m): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
rocknation62:

Your kind are the type that when they talk about sex in church you pretend. But your second name na KNACKAMORA

Hypocrite

gringringrin
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Oesophagus99(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
Godstime234:

I love this part

Thanks then..

But In case you don't even see your food, & you're angry.

Would you be intellectual enough to as her 'where my food'??

Wanna knw if you really love the advice.
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Oesophagus99(m): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
Flyingngel:
Oesophagus99 post:
Good talk, if to say you dey here, I for carry you go buy 404 and chill Star for you.
LoLx..
Dog's meat for me? Abeg o..
I'm a renal patient. I have kidney problem And currently cannot eat much protein food or potasium fruits.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Alexghost(m): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
Everyday if possible. But as a man make sure u feed well to avoid emaciation. U know say be4 woman go cum man don cum like 3 - 4 times. once u are feeding well u can do 20 times a day. no problem
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Divay22(f): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
achimendy:

Wicked girl......
Lol grin
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Naijaolosho2: 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
rocknation62:

Your kind are the type that when they talk about sex in church you pretend. But your second name na KNACKAMORA

Hypocrite

You took the words outta my mouth,bloody hypocrite.
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Carcholce: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Alexghost:
Everyday if possible. But as a man make sure u feed well to avoid emaciation. U know say be4 woman go cum man don cum like 3 - 4 times. once u are feeding well u can do 20 times a day. no problem

You need to learn how to have sex. Sex should be done only once, you’ll not cum unless you want. Na the woman go tire sef. She’ll be the one asking you why you nor wan cum.
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by centuryman(m): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
You're a wise man....

Oesophagus99:

Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Goodylv(f): 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Whenever they want
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by Wwwq: 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Atleast 5 times a day
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by davidque: 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
Re: How Often Should Couples Have Sex? by achimendy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
Divay22:

Lol grin

Lol

Even you yourself can't do it.

Konji na ur mate??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. / My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo / Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.