Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) (84736 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo / University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick / Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by davidtemi(m): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2022
I swear I ll leave the school if they sake her

1 Like

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Epurogonogono(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2022
Nawa ooooo grin grin grin grin

So someone can't be curvy in peace again. I'm sure most of the people calling for her sack are women.

1 Like

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Michello5(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2022
this one don pass through needles
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Threesha(f): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2022
ts not her fault to be curvy
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Smith414: 10:30am On Aug 26, 2022
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Jacksoncoke(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2022
Hmmm..
In GOD's name, i appeal for help to buy drugs for mum. We've spent all on hospital bills and cant afford d prescribed drugs. It has aggravated her health, a relapse in health is looming. Pls help us with 4k. God bless
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2022
Wow
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by almarthins(m): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2022
CeoNews:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/art-teacher-under-fire-for-voluptuous-curves-as-parents-accuse-her-of-being-a-distraction-photos.html

How she dress is the problem. With this kind of package, you had better dress well, make people no get accident and add it to your account balance of sin
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2022
And I betcha more than a good portion of the complaints are coming from women, many of whom will be of the same color! NJ is one of the wealthiest States in the US with a good number of high income earners, so she knows what she’s looking for. The women folk too, also know what she’s looking for! grin She couldn’t have spent all that guap to get that shape, just to have it all wasted in a school yard. But this is where a society with strong democratic institutions shows itself, the law is the law and it is discrimination to fire her for her body or tell her to hide it. That is the kind of society we want to build in Nigeria with Peter Obi, where the rule of law is respected. And not one where the president can by himself destroy the economy with debts while dashing out the borrowed money to other nations on a whim. angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Allisgud: 10:31am On Aug 26, 2022
Nigeria school,boys no go dey miss class o

1 Like

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2022
PerfectStranger:
This is the type that’ll molest young boys. School proprietor might even be the one ch**king her sef.

Stop projecting. Only men ( the devil’s seed) go about to and fro the earth killing(wars), raping, destroying etc. The women (Eve’s seed) don’t practice all those atrocities. Even Jesus came bypassing the man’s seed and mating with the females seed to show you devils the way on how to behave.

5 Likes

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by illuminutty: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2022
Let me hear say my kids dey her class and I miss her PTA meetings. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2022
BeanmanX:
Her boobs and ass is 100% fake,,, silicone sh*t
She's not breaking any laws by doing that

2 Likes

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by knowhowk: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2022
Hmmm ! Well .. Naturally It's her Gift ,But Coping with such Curvaceous Teacher is not Easy as a Male Student ,Let us Be Realistic ooo.

I think she can still wear Something that would Reveal such Curves .
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Florasilver: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2022
She kinda look sick. undecided

1 Like

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Favmil101(m): 10:35am On Aug 26, 2022
They fear of insecure grin
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Way4orward: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2022
Good Anty

In my deep voice Anty can you teach my daughter at home?
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by abobote: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2022
They are right, she should dress decent
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:35am On Aug 26, 2022
Kingcalls:

Stop forming woke.... y sud she dress in that manner ... children in America already understand sex at that age
Dude even if she wore a gown,the curves will still show and your theory about why women are sexualized holds no water because anybody who's gonna be sexualized will be sexualized regardless of clothes

2 Likes

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by boldtruthalways: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2022
This is absolutely indecent and not good for kids. She should be sacked immediately, welldone Teachers union. Decency is the root of teaching.
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by blamingthedevil: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2022
God punish those parents... what is her offence?
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by nkemoma(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2022
Are the children complaining?

1 Like

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by WHITELIGHTER: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2022
Wahala dey sha
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Myahuza: 10:38am On Aug 26, 2022
I VOTE TO CRIMINALIZE THIS ASS & BOOBS
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Dmacqh(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2022
Better teacher. If I’m her student, by now I would’ve been her Professor.
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by seunmind44: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2022
It's ok

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2022
Photoshop on point. It’s funny how looking like one has on a shit-full diaper is today’s aesthetic for women.
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Greystone: 10:40am On Aug 26, 2022

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Benchilwell: 10:40am On Aug 26, 2022
nyiamfrank:
Because she is black
u don't start again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today / Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) / Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.