Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) (84733 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo / University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick / Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by phemmyfour: 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
how you want your kids to focus if/when everytime teacher turns around to write on the board, boys anaconda would be messing with their mind/body?!!?!

all these women with BBL and fake tittays sef!
They lack self control
The first topic in the class should be "self control"
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Kingcalls: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
KushLyon:

Yes there are always consequences, now tell me what's wrong with what she is wearing? You only have a problem with her curves because if a less curvy lady is wearing the same thing, you won't be saying rubbish. I guess she should go and remove her ass to make y'all feel better

So with ur ideology...a male teacher with a very massive D can wear a very tight pant that visibly shows the shape of the D thru the pants is OK to teach kids
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by AutoRedux: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
fake ass and titties
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by almarthins(m): 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
donmik:

Their country law of dressing doesn't consider Islam or Christianity o.
I think those parents should be able to bear what they want their kids to learn and become by their laws

Yes na true
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Emperor88(m): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kingcalls:

Stop forming woke.... y sud she dress in that manner ... children in America already understand sex at that age
S#ut up...what is wrong with having curves and wearing pants? If you have a sister with this shape so you will not let her meet your children? This is body shaming...

1 Like

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by rawe45: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
She can't help it now. Is she suppose to wear jalamia to work or deeper life skirt?
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
In Nigeria, these type won't teach, they rather do Olosho or runs girl

The upgraded ones runs after and sleeps with married men and politicians for money

Low key prostitution prevalent in Nigeria, 75% of the ladies do it
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by KushLyon(m): 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kingcalls:

So with ur ideology...a male teacher with a very massive D can wear a very tight pant that visibly shows the shape of the D thru the pants is OK to teach kids

A massive D can't be completely hidden even if you wear a loose pant, that's why men with such weapon use briefs to keep the D tight between their legs. You have been ranting ever since about her dressing but I haven't seen you provide any solution, so she should quit teaching or start wearing agbada and space suits, which one do you prefer?
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by KushLyon(m): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
almarthins:

[s]Person pikin wear wetin dey highlight her figure. You dey tell me another thing. the four pictures speak smtin. The pictorial evidence too strong for me to dey play ping pong with facts[/s]

[s]If me I know say I get big yansh, I go buy wetin go cover my big yansh. She dey showcase her asset, abi no be so.[/s]

A very senseless comment
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
nyiamfrank:
Because she is black
Eternal victim.
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Maccar02: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Daddy that always rush to work have been telling mom, darling don't worry I will drop the kids in school.... Mom�!
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Cromagnon: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

And i can bet my balls 90 percent of the parents calling for her sack are women

Women got no joy for each other...

For me I don't see anything wrong here..what ever she wears is gonna pop those curves out
of course you won't see anything wrong
But they are all scared for their marriages
Husband scarce fa
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by bigbootycasanov: 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
CeoNews:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/art-teacher-under-fire-for-voluptuous-curves-as-parents-accuse-her-of-being-a-distraction-photos.html

She is toyboxdollz. Follow @bigbootycasanova on Instagram for exclusive content. The best and the biggest
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by lookingfly: 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2022

Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by bigbootycasanov: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Jennifer663:
Betterment of our children.

Contact me for your Academic Assignment, Articles, power points, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.

She is Toyboxdollz follow @bigbootycasanova on instagram for more enjoyment
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
sircatherine45:

Your comment is sick and illogical.

“When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?”

Revelation 12:10
Verse Concepts
Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying,“Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by godofuck231: 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
I fit sick if this kind teacher shout for me , the heart break will be epic
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by nams77: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
Fisiryorh:
Omoh, I for like learn wetin this lady dey teach... cool
Craze grin

Wouldn't mind enrolling in her class even if na primary 2 cheesy
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
sleekflow:

Bros dont be too sure of your opinion.
Look at her calves, they are very big and in tune with her lower body.

As for the waist, I would have agreed with someone who said she did surgery to remove ribs but then, one day, while walking through ikotun market, I saw a lady with such a crazy waist. No capping, this lady I saw no get money for surgery, she just dey manage herself like the rest of us.

In a nutshell, some people are dangerously and naturally endowed.
Bros that body is silicone,,, there's nothing you can tell me..
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
BloomingDale:

[s]“When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine [b]accusers? hath no man condemned thee?”

Revelation 12:10
Verse Concepts
Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying,“Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.[/b][/s]
Please keep shut,,, Sharap there. undecided
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Pacyrus(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bad shape
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
BeanmanX:
Please keep shut,,, Sharap there. undecided

Let the church and the revisions to the Bible be deceiving you. Las las una go chop breakfast.
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
how you want your kids to focus if/when everytime teacher turns around to write on the board, boys anaconda would be messing with their mind/body?!!?!

all these women with BBL and fake tittays sef!

There's absolutely nothing there just flesh a disciplined mind won't be distracted by her buttocks.
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Str8talk21: 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Certainly, this teacher ná terrorist ! grin
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
Still OK.
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Charisma01: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
beautyhd:
What is wrong about the dressing above?

Do they now bully women for having curves?
A woman that is endowed has no hiding, even if she wears buba, the curves will still show.

The news isn’t complete, she teaches nursery school kids whose minds are pure and has no business with her curves.

Are you ok? Na you dey for their minds.
Whatl is wrong is wrong.
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
Op better add VIEWER DISCRETION
Re: Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) by Mrlecturer2: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
we call this type special aunty during our time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today / Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) / Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.