Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic (22431 Views)

Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew / FRSC Officials Drag A Policeman Trying To Shield A Traffic Offender In Lagos / Policeman Trying To Arrest His Colleague After A Suspect’s Escape In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by mytime24(f): 6:56am On Aug 26, 2022
N
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Dozie32(m): 6:56am On Aug 26, 2022
Make them arrest that motorist, carry am go station make him collect wotowoto
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Agugbadin: 6:57am On Aug 26, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
grin the police man don fuckup be that him don stop person whey senior am this country with difference scenes day by day

You should be ashamed of your post do you mean that the motorist is right for drawing against traffic. Even the state governor will not drive against traffic, I want to see this motorist charged to court for assuault.

4 Likes

Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Timoleon(m): 6:58am On Aug 26, 2022
How do you know he was driving against traffic?
NaMe4:
After driving against traffic.
All this mumuness na just initial gra-gra.

Triple offense.

Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Timoleon(m): 6:58am On Aug 26, 2022
How do you know he was driving against traffic?
Agugbadin:

You should be ashamed of your post do you mean that the motorist is right for drawing against traffic. Even the state governor will not drive against traffic, I want to see this motorist charged to court for assuault.
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by tradepunter: 6:59am On Aug 26, 2022
Staphylococcus:
I am certain that, one of the focal points of the administration of His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is to revamp and overhaul our security institutions to world standard.

He has achieved such feet with the Lagos State RRS, and guaranteed he will replicate same at Federal level.

Let your username besiege you your mouth
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Staphylococcus: 7:00am On Aug 26, 2022
tradepunter:

Let your username besiege you your mouth

Your comment has been noted.

1 Like

Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Timoleon(m): 7:05am On Aug 26, 2022
I believe an associate of the police man posted the video with the skewed narrative to save face and put blame on the man.
Abaniwealth:
The reverse is the case...
All things being equal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by RZArecta(m): 7:09am On Aug 26, 2022
Nigerian police has to evolve whether they like it or not. Some traffic infractions should only be ticketed and absolutely nothing to do with a gun wielding policeman. People are already angry enough and the policeman most likely asked for a crazy bribe that frustrated that driver into this madness
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by DeeGov123(m): 7:14am On Aug 26, 2022
Pls I need a job am a physics graduate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by asahnwaKC: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2022
Hmmmmmmm...., this video is not complete...that officer would have dealt shege to that man.. you can even see the man is already frustrated as fuxk.... before officer allowed this .. he’s even saying you don de video?... oya action shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Solidkay(m): 7:15am On Aug 26, 2022
I can't imagine how many slaps that guy go chop for police officers hands after being arrested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 26, 2022
This is not right
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Machinegun91(m): 7:22am On Aug 26, 2022
70% of Nigerians are demented, imagine a crime comiter dragging an officer of the law.

If the officer decide to burst his senseless brain with bullet in self defense now, the same Nigerians will start shouting Nigerian police are unprofessional bla bla BLA BLA .

Stupid citizens

4 Likes

Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by OgaDeyVex: 7:22am On Aug 26, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by hardbody: 7:25am On Aug 26, 2022
Newsmic:

If he gets shot now, people will still brand the police a lawless entity. Abroad, people have a duty to support the police in effecting lawful arrests. I love the calm mien of that police man. I don't have that level of patience and control. I for punch hole for his leg.

1 Like

Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by hardbody: 7:26am On Aug 26, 2022
Machinegun91:
70% of Nigerians are demented, imagine a crime comiter dragging an officer of the law.

If the officer decide to burst his senseless brain with bullet in self defense now, the same Nigerians will start shouting Nigerian police are unprofessional bla bla BLA BLA .

Stupid citizens

May the universe bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by BeanmanX(m): 7:26am On Aug 26, 2022
Spiritualife:
A well trained police officer will never let you do that. How do stand with your back to someone opening a car door to pull out something? Dumb
Assuming na oyinbo policeman,,,he for done put plenty holes for the motorist body,,,very useless guy

3 Likes

Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Zetty177x: 7:28am On Aug 26, 2022
xpressionx:
THIS IS HOW TINUBU'S NIGERIA WILL BE.

THE IG OF POLICE ASKED THE COMMISSIONER TO INVESTIGATE PORTABLE'S CLAI. HE FOUNDED ONE MILLION BOYS.
PORTABLE RAN TO MC OLUOMO AND MC OLUOMO OPENLY DECLARED THAT NOBODY CAN TOUCH HIM.
MEANING MC OLUOMO IS EVEN MORE POWERFUL IN LAGOS THAN THE GOVERNOR AND POLICE.

VOTE TINUBU AND MC OLUOMO WILL BE THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN NIGERIA AFTER TINUBU.

AGBERO WILL BE ARRESTING SOLDIERS AND EVEN MINISTERS AND SENATORS

Na doctored picture? So baba Jaga de smoke?
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 26, 2022
Skyfornia:
For the olokpa to be humbled like this means he is guilty as fvck.. na so dem dey drag Innocent citizens too.
Noo, because it is likely lagos. His colleagues were recording it so that they can use the evidence against him. They will treat his bleeped up when he gets to the station. That vehicle will be impounded and crazily fined or loose that vehicle. Police are getting wiser to get good evidences because someone may be hiding somewhere recording another version secretly incase the police attack the man which may cause him his job. tongue

NapoleonHill:
It's a trap and he fell for it. If he thinks he has more madness than those officers, he's fooling himself. He would be dealt with.
Oga you sabi wella.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by BeanmanX(m): 7:28am On Aug 26, 2022
Machinegun91:

Stupid citizens
This is why most times I don't blame all these policemen,,,,most Nigerian citizens are mentally deranged,,can that guy try that sh*t with a soldier?

Lolx,,,dem never born am well. grin

2 Likes

Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Franklyspeakin: 7:30am On Aug 26, 2022
Let him use his mouth and say it I don't want anyone denying things the way bihari denied his campaign promises
Staphylococcus:
I am certain that, one of the focal points of the administration of His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is to revamp and overhaul our security institutions to world standard.

He has achieved such feet with the Lagos State RRS, and guaranteed he will replicate same at Federal level.
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Staphylococcus: 7:32am On Aug 26, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
Let him use his mouth and say it I don't want anyone denying things the way bihari denied his campaign promises

His Excellency, will do at the appropriate time.

1 Like

Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Dagger111(m): 7:40am On Aug 26, 2022
Dreal1247:
Mad people everywhere. When a set of people is lawless society.

What is this one saying? Are you making sense at all? Read what you typed pls.
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Dagger111(m): 7:43am On Aug 26, 2022
xpressionx:
THIS IS HOW TINUBU'S NIGERIA WILL BE.

THE IG OF POLICE ASKED THE COMMISSIONER TO INVESTIGATE PORTABLE'S CLAI. HE FOUNDED ONE MILLION BOYS.
PORTABLE RAN TO MC OLUOMO AND MC OLUOMO OPENLY DECLARED THAT NOBODY CAN TOUCH HIM.
MEANING MC OLUOMO IS EVEN MORE POWERFUL IN LAGOS THAN THE GOVERNOR AND POLICE.

VOTE TINUBU AND MC OLUOMO WILL BE THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN NIGERIA AFTER TINUBU.

AGBERO WILL BE ARRESTING SOLDIERS AND EVEN MINISTERS AND SENATORS

Why is Tinubu Igbo's problem everyday? That Baba dey give una sleepless night all day and days? Tinubu wasn't my candidate b4, I swear to God who made me. But Igbos attack on him everyday made me chose and support him for this coming 2023 election. You guys hatred for this man is too much. Is he the only candidate for presidential post?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Dagger111(m): 7:46am On Aug 26, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
grin the police man don fuckup be that him don stop person whey senior am this country with difference scenes day by day

Wetin una suppose to condemn, una no condemn am but if reverse was the case now, una go don abuse the police generation. Naija enh.
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Dagger111(m): 7:48am On Aug 26, 2022
Toneypen247:
The hunter being hunted grin

My mom told me back then when I was young that; "every day is for the thieves, but only one day is for the owner of the housee." undecided embarassed lipsrsealed

Onyibo talk say; " when injustice becomes a norm, resistance becomes a duty."

Na small small e dae happen. Come 2023, there is an opportunity for you to make amendments. No, let sentiments becloud your mind. Suffering and smiling no means say enjoyment cost, na you no wan get sense.

I don talk my own o.

kindly check my signature below for your assignments, articles, proposals, etc.....of a top notch quality

Is this the type of youths we are breeding in society? What you are supposed to condemn, you turn am to campaign. Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I am very sure you are an Igbo man. I swear down, una go just mad cos of this election.
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:49am On Aug 26, 2022
This story is not complete

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos Over Assault On Asthmatic Patient / Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun / Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.